football
Latest News:

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

O/t..Grand National timing
09 April, 2018 21:49
Anyone think ridiculous timing 515pm.on sat.. . Liverpool play home game 530pm. The police must be overstretched surely . . . .anyway I fancy bless the wings (cos mm seen sense and used them in the end )Im sure Phil will back his namesake so anymore topical ones to share ? ?

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Re: O/t..Grand National timing
09 April, 2018 21:56
At least we can watch Rovers first and not miss the race. There are plenty of places to watch it on TV at the ground!! Might have difficulty in getting home to watch it and would certainly miss the build up and the pre race excitement!

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

09 April, 2018 22:22
Quote:
Loyden1
Anyone think ridiculous timing 515pm.on sat.. . Liverpool play home game 530pm. The police must be overstretched surely . . . .anyway I fancy bless the wings (cos mm seen sense and used them in the end )Im sure Phil will back his namesake so anymore topical ones to share ? ?

I think we should all have a punt on Relentless Dreamer; just about sums us all up.
We've also seen many a donkey in our time and we're experienced at backing something that's got no fu€#!n' chance!

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

09 April, 2018 22:34
The young master (tollit)coming good at the right time

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 05:18
There is an outsider running called SIR MANGAN, that could be for Andy after his knighthood for scoring the all important promotion winning goal that sees us return to the footy league..

Another outsider is WOUNDED WARRIOR, thinking James Wallace here.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 11:00
Quote:
martyd12
At least we can watch Rovers first and not miss the race. There are plenty of places to watch it on TV at the ground!! Might have difficulty in getting home to watch it and would certainly miss the build up and the pre race excitement!

I wouldn't trust them in the Bunny Bell bar to have it on. It's like banging your head on a brick wall trying to get them to put the half and full times on these days.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 11:35
NO DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR here. A REGAL ENCORE calls. We BUYWISE and I JUST KNOW all we need is a FINAL NUDGE to be the PERFECT CANDIDATE for A GOLD PRESENT in PLEASANT COMPANY. GENERAL PRINCIPLES will lead to THE ROAD TO RICHES with our WOUNDED WARRIOR and OUR ROGUE ANGEL SIR MANGAN taking us ALL THE WAY.

MESSAGES->author

10 April, 2018 11:58
Quote:
martyd12
NO DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR here. A REGAL ENCORE calls. We BUYWISE and I JUST KNOW all we need is a FINAL NUDGE to be the PERFECT CANDIDATE for A GOLD PRESENT in PLEASANT COMPANY. GENERAL PRINCIPLES will lead to THE ROAD TO RICHES with our WOUNDED WARRIOR and OUR ROGUE ANGEL SIR MANGAN taking us ALL THE WAY.

Nice one martyd12.. there is another horse named MYSTEREE, this could be for Eddie Clarke and to why he isnt being picked for the side at the moment.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 12:01
Should have thought of that one HKR!! It is a real MYSTEREE!

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 16:55
Quote:
martyd12

smiling smiley

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 18:19
Everton fans going for OUT SAM

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 22:46
Is there a Cookie Monster in the running?

MESSAGES->author

13 April, 2018 14:48
Am going for the 50/1 shot 'Chase The Spud' to win the National tmrw..( for McNulty n Buxton, lol. ) Seems very strange that its on at the same time as Liverpools game tmrw. I know Liverpool wont play on Sunday coz its the Hillsborough date but why have it at the same time tmrw? Anyway, the only thing that matters tmrw is 3 pts for the Rovers and Leyton Orient winning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net