football
Latest News:
 

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Gateshead
08 April, 2018 12:32
Just been looking at the NL fixtures for the coming week ahead and see that Gateshead are playing 4 NL games in just the space of 8 days..

Gateshead drew O-O Away at Bromley yesterday, they come to Prenton this Tuesday then 48 hours later they are away to Halifax and then next Saturday they are at home to Eastleigh. That's a bit of an ask, 3 away games in the space of 6 days then a home game 2 days later.

 
DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
08 April, 2018 14:05
With four games in a seven day period they are likely to have to rotate s few players, Will there manager decide to play the strongest sidecar Halifax where there is a greater chance of a result.
I notic Johnson was not playing yesterday.Is he injured?

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
08 April, 2018 14:15
Quote:
DevonExile
With four games in a seven day period they are likely to have to rotate s few players, Will there manager decide to play the strongest sidecar Halifax where there is a greater chance of a result.
I notic Johnson was not playing yesterday.Is he injured?

Hi Devon, hope those 4 games in such a short space of time works to our advantage.

 
Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
08 April, 2018 18:12
I hope MM does a overnighter for the Dover game ,some days that trip can be a long nightmare ,good sleep light training ready for the game ,give yourself the best chance .poor Gateshead 3away games in 6 days very tough .thats the killer in the NL .to many postponed games ,before Braintree went down at the end of the season always had at least 5 games to catch up on .Rochdale the same but look a different side since getting the pitch relaid thanks to the FA cup run ,PP pitch looking worse for wear ,hope ok for playoffs .3weeks left could still get really bad weather

 
Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 00:06
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
I hope MM does a overnighter for the Dover game ,some days that trip can be a long nightmare ,good sleep light training ready for the game ,give yourself the best chance .poor Gateshead 3away games in 6 days very tough .thats the killer in the NL .to many postponed games ,before Braintree went down at the end of the season always had at least 5 games to catch up on .Rochdale the same but look a different side since getting the pitch relaid thanks to the FA cup run ,PP pitch looking worse for wear ,hope ok for playoffs .3weeks left could still get really bad weather

Bloody he'll 50.You're not going to start predicting floods and pestilence as well are you?Lol☺

 
Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 10:01
Lol ,mean to go on as you started HKR .i predict an invasion of killer wasps this summer 🐝

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 10:26
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Lol ,mean to go on as you started HKR .i predict an invasion of killer wasps this summer 🐝

Hi fifty, it wasnt me with the prediction humour, it was Tranmere69. Get your reading glasses on lol. Dodgy knee fifty dodgy eyes what next? Lol.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2018 10:31 by hong kong rover.

 
Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 10:41
Sorry guys your right ,everything has packed up I am just a shadow of my former self ,I am as much use as a woodpecker with a paper beak .but beware it comes to us all .you turn into victor mildew and don’t see it coming till it’s to late .and then you gaze into the mirror and shout ,IDONT BELIEVE IT .trust me on this

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 11:12
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Sorry guys your right ,everything has packed up I am just a shadow of my former self ,I am as much use as a woodpecker with a paper beak .but beware it comes to us all .you turn into victor mildew and don’t see it coming till it’s to late .and then you gaze into the mirror and shout ,IDONT BELIEVE IT .trust me on this

No worries fifty, old age comes to us all. Anyway, as long as 'middle stump' is still in full working order when I start drawing a pension I will be happy.

 
DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 11:12
It looks as if Gateshead will have Johnson fit again but looking at their recent record this could be side that come and play deep looking for a point. It is self evident that it is a must win game and that will set things up for a bumper crowd come Saturday. The niggle is that we have lost to Gateshead away without scoring but Cook and Norwood are far sharper than they were at that stage of the season. I would settle for a 1-0 win and no injuries

 
Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 13:49
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Sorry guys your right ,everything has packed up I am just a shadow of my former self ,I am as much use as a woodpecker with a paper beak .but beware it comes to us all .you turn into victor mildew and don’t see it coming till it’s to late .and then you gaze into the mirror and shout ,IDONT BELIEVE IT .trust me on this

No worries fifty, old age comes to us all. Anyway, as long as 'middle stump' is still in full working order when I start drawing a pension I will be happy.
you don't want to get mildew on your victor hkr !

 
Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 14:08
Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Sorry guys your right ,everything has packed up I am just a shadow of my former self ,I am as much use as a woodpecker with a paper beak .but beware it comes to us all .you turn into victor mildew and don’t see it coming till it’s to late .and then you gaze into the mirror and shout ,IDONT BELIEVE IT .trust me on this

No worries fifty, old age comes to us all. Anyway, as long as 'middle stump' is still in full working order when I start drawing a pension I will be happy.
you don't want to get mildew on your victor hkr !


A ''woodpecker with a paper beak''smiling smiley. Almost as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 16:51
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Sorry guys your right ,everything has packed up I am just a shadow of my former self ,I am as much use as a woodpecker with a paper beak .but beware it comes to us all .you turn into victor mildew and don’t see it coming till it’s to late .and then you gaze into the mirror and shout ,IDONT BELIEVE IT .trust me on this

No worries fifty, old age comes to us all. Anyway, as long as 'middle stump' is still in full working order when I start drawing a pension I will be happy.
you don't want to get mildew on your victor hkr !


A ''woodpecker with a paper beak''smiling smiley. Almost as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

lol nice one chaps... on the eve of tomorrows clash with Gateshead, I see that their owners are selling up and the club are looking for new ownership.

 
MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 19:29
And the weather forecast is looking okay after a wet start ⛈. This will save any of us going psychotic about a potential postponement (Sm95)

 
SmartRover
SmartRover (IP Logged)

Re: Gateshead
09 April, 2018 21:37
Just read in the Northern Echo that Gateshead has been put up for sale by the owners of the club and they were keen to promote the fact that the club has no debts but they’ve decided they can’t take the club any further, I’m not really surprised considering the fan base and the awful ground.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?