football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

Chester Tickets
04 April, 2018 00:44
The TROSC send 1500 to 2000 supporters to our away games at Wrexham and Chester only while I drive to Guisely, Ferriby, Gateshead, Barrow, Torquay, Eastleigh, Aldershot, Solihull, Lincoln etc etc. Where are the TROSC at these games, sorry there is usually one coach. I have at this moment a Tranmere Rovers Order Confirmation for £27.00 printed in front of me for the game at Chester but no tickets! This is after my TYG account records not being found together with my wifes account not being found (both of which have bought tickets over the last three seasons). My daughters (hastily set up account) worked with my email and bank details to the point of confirmation, but no TICKETS...
TYG do not have a contact number nor do they answer emails. At this time I have an order confirmation but no tickets.

If I dont get to see the game (as I didnt at Wrexham) I am going to be leaving the travelling SWA and surrender to the TROSC and even reconsider my Saturday afternoons altogether, the ticketing system is a joke...

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

Re: Chester Tickets
04 April, 2018 11:39
I have used the club website to order tickets in the past and for away games a lot depends on the other club and how their ticketing works. If they have joined the 21st century you should get an electronic ticket to print at home, however for some clubs they send a pile of printed tickets to Tranmere to sell. If you ordered these tickets there may have been an option for collection or postal delivery. (I think this is the case for Chester). There was a note that tickets that needed posting out were to be ordered before 3pm today.

It is probably worth calling the club directly to confirm if they have your tickets and if they are going to be posting them out.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 15:19
Every sympathy 928 I think ticket stubs from games should of come into play .the trosc membership alone shunt give automatic priority.hope you get tickets don't want to lose sup port like your family.

stairwaytoheaven
stairwaytoheaven (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 15:50
Didn't we have the same problem at Aldershot last season in the play offs. They have not moved into the 21st century so we had to collect our tickets at the turnstiles. Got soaking wet and missed the first 5 minutes.
I suspect Chester have done the same unless anyone on here has printed their tickets as we do for PP.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 15:55
TRFC tickets sold out.

Chester website pre-historic and can't buy tickets on there. Maybe that's one of their major problems.

Chester website tells you to make enquiries via a couple of email addresses that don't reply.

Is it pay on the day for Chester fans or all ticket? Their website doesn't tell you.

As usual a shambles and why some clubs can't keep up with the times and then get into trouble.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 16:47
Any1 with access to a colour photocopier could copy the tickets chestehave sent

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 16:57
Quote:
Yiggsy
TRFC tickets sold out.
Chester website pre-historic and can't buy tickets on there. Maybe that's one of their major problems.

Chester website tells you to make enquiries via a couple of email addresses that don't reply.

Is it pay on the day for Chester fans or all ticket? Their website doesn't tell you.

As usual a shambles and why some clubs can't keep up with the times and then get into trouble.

It's all ticket for Chester fans Yiggsy. It's easy enough to visit their ticket office and buy; did it two seasons ago without any issue. Just moderate the accent, if applicable, when ordering! The hard part is muting any celebration when we score as there will be signs up with the warning that away fans will be ejected from the home stands. Be prepared to listen to some bizarre mutterings from the home supporters though! It'll be a good aspect to view the SWA from!

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 19:39
I got 6 today, plenty available I was told.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 20:03
Quote:
aktrfc
I got 6 today, plenty available I was told.

For the Tranmere end?

omd white
OMD WHITE (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 21:56
According to Tranmere web site we have sold our full allocation off tickets .

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

05 April, 2018 08:24
Quote:
OMD WHITE
According to Tranmere web site we have sold our full allocation off tickets .
we all know our tickets went in no time I think aktrfc was referring to chester end

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

05 April, 2018 13:04
sorry, mine were pre ordered, just picked them up

ChesterHBomb
ChesterHBomb (IP Logged)

05 April, 2018 13:45
Hi.

We are a shambles. I wouldn’t trust us to organise a p*** up in a brewery. We started doing an e ticket scheme. Then it was stopped. No ones said why. Honestly if you want get them in the home end. As long as you avoid h block and aren’t acting like k***s you’ll be fine. We are in a mess off the field, I genuinely don’t know if we will survive, the players have utterly given up, they know they won’t be here next season and neither will the manager, so they are just trying to avoid injury. And us supporters, well the ones who are still bothered and not given up are more angry and moaning at the club and players than to be bothered if we are sat next to a Tranmere fan.

05 April, 2018 13:59
I for one hope Chester don't go out of business. The only good thing about this league has been the local games. Fingers crossed you go down and those involved don't make the same mistakes twice. Good thing for us is we have a financially astute Chairman, you can't have your bets in football that's were Chester have gone wrong. Good luck for next season.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

05 April, 2018 19:32
I too certainly don't want Chester to disappear. They and Wrexham are historic rivalries that you can't compare to the likes of Sutton or Boreham Wood or Woking.

Who would you rather play twice a season?

Anyway, I have managed to get a ticket but was warned that any TRFC fans would be kicked out of the stadium where I am if they don't conform... should be good... I'll have to conform with the crowd around me and scream at the Chester players telling them they're sh1te and aren't trying.

So, anyway, if the home team are getting beat 5 after 70 minutes and all their fans have left the don't abuse the one stalwart who has stayed true to the cause as that will probably be me with a blue and white scarf in an empty stand! winking smiley

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

05 April, 2018 21:45
Picking my ticket up first thing at PP tomorrow.

Hopefully many haven't taken the option to collect and it'll be a straight forward in and out jobby.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 00:38
To chester hbomb I'm a bit long in the tooth now but hated chester from an early age only because of a local rivalry (but we both hate the sheep @#$%& ) I deffo don't want u to go down but alas 2 late .come back up stronger keep your faith and regroup.best of luck

Dai Kwondo
Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 01:17
Their club is imploding fast. Wait for the BoooOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! It's going to send ripples nowhere. Who's surprised? They've lived above their means etc for ages. Ridden their luck.

You can't buy tickets online for the game. That's a sign. But, you (TRFC), if you want it, can turn up before close of sales and buy tickets to sit/stand in the Chester ends. Unless there's a Plastic Scouse invasion of the home 2 ends you're looking at 3,500 max

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 17:38
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
Their club is imploding fast. Wait for the BoooOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! It's going to send ripples nowhere. Who's surprised? They've lived above their means etc for ages. Ridden their luck.
You can't buy tickets online for the game. That's a sign. But, you (TRFC), if you want it, can turn up before close of sales and buy tickets to sit/stand in the Chester ends. Unless there's a Plastic Scouse invasion of the home 2 ends you're looking at 3,500 max

Make that 3,501; I have a spare ticket if you want to join us Dai. Would be delightful to make your acquaintance.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 17:57
Just in case Dai doesn't take up my offer, I have a spare concessionary ticket for tomorrow's game which anyone can have for free.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 18:33
Quote:
Phil65
Just in case Dai doesn't take up my offer, I have a spare concessionary ticket for tomorrow's game which anyone can have for free.

Hi Phil.

I have got a ticket in the Chester section but would much prefer to be with the SWA.

What does the concessionary bit mean?

Thanks.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 19:23
Hi Yiggsy, it's for senior citizens/students/armed forces/unemployed. Proof needs to be shown at time of purchase, so you will be fine to use it if you want it.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 19:37
Quote:
Phil65
Hi Yiggsy, it's for senior citizens/students/armed forces/unemployed. Proof needs to be shown at time of purchase, so you will be fine to use it if you want it.

That would be superb Phil. I've got me late dad's flat cap, overcoat and walking stick to get into character!

Tell me where and when. I live the other side of Chester. Will deffo get you a jar or two at a local hostelry.

Assuming this works I have now got a spare for the East Stand for anyone who needs a ticket. Cost £18 but free to a sensible SWA as it's my name on the chit! winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2018 19:39 by Yiggsy.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 21:37
Yiggsy, I have sent you a PM

Dai Kwondo
Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 21:44
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
Dai Kwondo

Make that 3,501; I have a spare ticket if you want to join us Dai. Would be delightful to make your acquaintance.

That's a very kind offer (Sm150). But, there's no magnet pull I'm afraid to go and watch Chester v Tranmere Rovers. More so because Chester, by their own fans' admission are dire. But strangely Wrexham should be hoping for a miracle result from the Deviants. It's going to be 0-5 to the tourists though.
It's commentary from Eastleigh for me. But honest enough to admit that I'm raising an eyebrow on our play-off aspirations. For me it's simple. The players have got to get off their @#$%& and earn their wages. They've got more 'draws' than Ikea in Warrington. Not good enough!! Not happy.

Viking Tranmere
Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 23:48
Yes we're on the lookout for a couple of tickets too. Tempted to turn up and see whats happening.

Chester wont be the pushover that a lot of people expect - they gave Macclesfield a real run for their money last week. need to keep an eye on Harry White.

A Macclesfield defeat at Ebbsfleet in the televised lunchtime game should make our game interesting....

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

06 April, 2018 23:57
I’m after x1 ticket also for SWA goal end if anyone knows of any

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

07 April, 2018 08:34
Quote:
Phil65

Replied Phil, thanks.

If anyone wants a ticket in the Chester Stand (East Stand) then pm me. Once I have picked up from Phil you can have it but be aware that I was warned when I bought it that any TRFC fans who make that fact known will be kicked out!

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

07 April, 2018 09:22
Quote:
Yiggsy
Quote:
Phil65

Replied Phil, thanks.

If anyone wants a ticket in the Chester Stand (East Stand) then pm me. Once I have picked up from Phil you can have it but be aware that I was warned when I bought it that any TRFC fans who make that fact known will be kicked out!

It's a bit of an idle threat to minimise the numbers in there. If you're sensible there'll be no issues; sit on your hands when we score! In previous games there's been a number of TRFC in the home end with no trouble. Just look at it as a charitable donation!

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

07 April, 2018 09:58
I’m sure any SWA in the home end won’t have to wait too long to show their colours. Once we hit the back of the net, I’m sure there will be a few hundred standing up. At that point it will be a case of the stewards just move them into one area. The police will be too worried about them if they are all kicked out and what could happen on the streets. We are more than aware how utterly useless Cheshire constabulary at policing these events. I’m expecting to be out numbered by robo cop/ SAS style police again. All for 4 or 5 Burberry clad green street wanna bes. God I’ll miss this fixture next season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net