football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Referee Neil Hair
02 April, 2018 15:02
Why hasn't he sent the Sutton Utd keeper off on the stroke of half time??? 1,000,000 percent a red card.. WHAT A JOKE, He should be struck off the list.

MESSAGES->author

Re: Referee Neil Hair
02 April, 2018 15:32
this ref is a JOKE, he didn't send off the sutton keeper, he has disallowed what would have been a 3rd goal for bromley which looked ok for me and now he has sent off the sutton captain and it looked harsh to me.. THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT THE REFEREE.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

02 April, 2018 15:38
It’s like Rovers haven’t complained about the refs all season, they’re 75% the same unfortunately with the odd bright spark who deserves their chance to get into the FL. Hopefully the league will take note after how obvious it’s been shown on TV today.

MESSAGES->author

02 April, 2018 15:58
just cannot believe how poor that ref was at sutton today

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

02 April, 2018 16:07
I can't believe how bad this ref was today. As a side note the same ref took our game at Sutton in December.

MESSAGES->author

02 April, 2018 16:15
he was dreadful. perfectly good goal for bromley disallowed and he was miles onside, no way should the sutton skipper have been sent off and just fail to see how he didn't send the sutton keeper off. I hope the powers that be study that refs performance today coz he was utterly shite.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

02 April, 2018 16:24
Spot on guys surely someone in charge of the refs watched his performance and do something about it ,but I doubt it ,what’s scary someone of his incompetence can get a team relegated or lose out on the playoffs he was one of the worst I have seen .but well done to Bromley played very well and Mekki had a good game .lf they get to playoffs they will be a tough team to crack over 2legs

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

02 April, 2018 16:31
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Spot on guys surely someone in charge of the refs watched his performance and do something about it ,but I doubt it ,what’s scary someone of his incompetence can get a team relegated or lose out on the playoffs he was one of the worst I have seen .but well done to Bromley played very well and Mekki had a good game .lf they get to playoffs they will be a tough team to crack over 2legs

The match at home against Bromley was a real tough battle- 1-0 a goalkeeping clanger-very little between the teams.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

02 April, 2018 20:31
I am led to believe the VNL referees are assessed, in this particular case, the 2000+ crowd and the few hundred watching on BT Sport would loved to see the report!!!

Simply not good enough, as are the majority of referees and assistant referees in this league.

Until they are taken to task about continued poor performance nothing will ever improve.

These officials are supposed to progress to the FL List (I know the Chester V Rovers clown did and the Play Off Final referee)

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

03 April, 2018 14:49
Let’s hope it’s a case of Hair today gone tomorrow

MESSAGES->author

03 April, 2018 14:55
There is an article on the Roversrearguard site about how appallingly bad that ref was last night at the Sutton v Bromley game. The article also mentions how poor the levels of officiating in the National League are and how embarrassing it is. That ref last night sure was an embarrassment and to describe his performance as being 'woefully inept' would be being too kind to him.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2018 16:55 by hong kong rover.

Reremnart
Reremnart (IP Logged)

04 April, 2018 13:23
I seem to remember a certain Anthony Coggins having a total howler at the Deva Stadium last season giving Chester a penalty that was clearly yards outside the area amongst other things. And there is said whistle blower now? Refereeing in the Football League that`s where !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2018 13:33 by Reremnart.

Jack of all Trades

04 April, 2018 17:51
I couldn't remember his name when I posted thanks (Anthony "Just watch me" Coggins)

MESSAGES->author

09 April, 2018 16:05
Interesting to see Torquay boss Gary Owers comments about the referee after their game at Dover the other day...

"It was a shambolic refereeing performance, it was absolutely dreadful, it's utterly rank."

"I'll get into trouble, but no-one listens, the refereeing at this level is dreadful."

Owers then went on to comment about there being no English referees at this summers World Cup in Russia..

"There's nothing at the top going to the World Cup, well, there's nothing below it coming through either, it's awful."

MESSAGES->author

09 April, 2018 16:18
Macc boss John Askey has said they will defo appeal Blissetts sending off at Ebbsfleet..ive just watched the vanarama national league highlights show and it didn't look like a red card to me.

Jack of all Trades

09 April, 2018 18:13
Blissett was actual fouled by the centre back who then went down like a sack of spuds disgraceful.

He should be banned, as was the forward who got Richie Sutton sent off at Welling in our first season. If I remember correctly, he was banned for three games for feigning injury(the first player to be banned following the introduction of the new rules).

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

09 April, 2018 18:18
Ridiculous, hair-raising decision; it's the Ebbsfleet player that is looking to block Blissett.
However and with an air of desperation, hopefully the FA's system is down again and they miss the deadline for appeals. Either that or the FA show their pig-ignorance and stubbornness and uphold the decision.
All's fair in love, war and football!

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

09 April, 2018 21:38
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
He should be banned, as was the forward who got Richie Sutton sent off at Welling in our first season.

It was a guy called Sahr Kabba.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

10 April, 2018 05:36
Quote:
Phil65
Ridiculous, hair-raising decision; it's the Ebbsfleet player that is looking to block Blissett.
However and with an air of desperation, hopefully the FA's system is down again and they miss the deadline for appeals. Either that or the FA show their pig-ignorance and stubbornness and uphold the decision.
All's fair in love, war and football!

Agree Phil, every little helps as they say

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net