football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Gary Brabin to Wrexham???
19 March, 2018 14:45
The Roversrearguard site has stated that Gary Brabin is in the frame for the Wrexham job. Didn't realise that Mr Brabin is currently on the coaching staff at Port Vale.

MESSAGES->author

Re: Gary Brabin to Wrexham???
19 March, 2018 15:15
The Wrexham fans forum is going mad and working overtime with who they think will be their next boss. lol.

MESSAGES->author

19 March, 2018 15:29
See that former Tranmere manager Rob Edwards was appointed coach of the Wales Under 17s last month.

Mattc777
CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)

19 March, 2018 17:39
Quote:
hong kong rover
The Wrexham fans forum is going mad and working overtime with who they think will be their next boss. lol.

Same as us I guess

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

19 March, 2018 17:52
Oh my god say Brabin gets the Wrexham job and beats us in the playoffs ,does that come under Karma ? 🤫

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

19 March, 2018 18:19
[quote Fiftyyearsarover]Oh my god say Brabin gets the Wrexham job and beats us in the playoffs ,does that come under Karma ? 🤫[/quote

If as you say he gets the job then it will be written in the stars that Wrexham would win the play off final and we walk off again with our tails between our legs it's the Tranmere way.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

19 March, 2018 18:51
I can see it now......Champions: Wrexham, manager G. Brabin. Open top bus speech....F£&k You Mark Palios....12 months later Wrexham promoted to League 1 as champions, league 2 top scorer Andy Cook!

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

19 March, 2018 19:10
Quote:
Higgosboots
I can see it now......Champions: Wrexham, manager G. Brabin. Open top bus speech....F£&k You Mark Palios....12 months later Wrexham promoted to League 1 as champions, league 2 top scorer Andy Cook!

Stuff of nightmares

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

19 March, 2018 20:37
One thing about brabin he has one hell of an eye for a player

pez
pez (IP Logged)

19 March, 2018 20:48
Got to say, when I heard Wrexham were looking for a new manager, Brabin was the first name I thought of.

Hed probably do ok there to be fair.

jonesy792
jonesy792 (IP Logged)

20 March, 2018 10:42
Wow. Can also see Brabin taking Wrexham up and knocking us out of play offs. When we thought it couldn’t get any worse...

Claytonne&Clark
Claytonne&Clark (IP Logged)

20 March, 2018 11:43
Think of this another way. If ourselves and Wrexham are in this division next season, who would we want their manager to be?

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

21 March, 2018 00:26
One that might get them off to a bit of a ropey start, but then to automatically assume Brabin would be that kind of guy, would be naive, because possibly in those circumstances he could prove to be someone who got Wrexhm 98+ points and top spot.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

21 March, 2018 08:19
Is this the same Brabin dismissed as useless by so many fans? Relative to their starting points has MM done any better than Brabin?

MESSAGES->author

21 March, 2018 14:04
Its not going to be Gary Brabin, Andy Davies to be in charge at Wrexham for the remainder of the season.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

21 March, 2018 22:01
They would hardly put a guy with a helium accent in charge 😄

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

22 March, 2018 19:06
Quote:
DevonExile
Is this the same Brabin dismissed as useless by so many fans? Relative to their starting points has MM done any better than Brabin?

Yes.

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

23 March, 2018 15:47
The anti - football we played under GB was unwatchable even when we won. MM all day for me.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

23 March, 2018 23:28
Quote:
roger mellie
The anti - football we played under GB was unwatchable even when we won. MM all day for me.
+1

Dai Kwondo
Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)

25 March, 2018 00:56
Quote:
TranmereFan
They would hardly put a guy with a helium accent in charge 😄

Spot on.
This guy has progressed in football management by being a big bald angry Scouser.

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

25 March, 2018 13:14
The starting 11 against Eastleigh yesterday were all Brabin signings with the exception of Norburn. What does that say about our recruitment of players under MM? Even the two lads recently brought in from Forest Green to bolster our promotion charge were both on the bench.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

25 March, 2018 16:32
For long parts of the game they even played like a Brabin team for although there were two upfront the support to them was poor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net