football
Latest News:

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Current Side
13 March, 2018 18:56
The side that started on Saturday looks as balanced as any that we have sent out over the last two seasons. Throw in Clarke and Sutton and it would look a good unit to have for next season.
It is the next group down where we could do a major prune and seek to bring in quality replacements to provide competition and cover. If we are promoted the marginal players would have to go and if we are not they still remain the group that would have to be moved on if we are to have a stronger squad for the start of next season

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Current Side
13 March, 2018 19:56
Spot on Devon that about sums it up

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 09:59
I thought Clarke is injured based on past MM comments? Someone mentioned bringing Clarke in for Saturday but I didn't think he was available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/03/2018 10:00 by 853OKG.

omd white
OMD WHITE (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 15:43
Whats going on with clarke ? All the talk of Wigan coming in for him then he does not play for couple of games allegedly injured then makes couple of substitute appearances gone were the surging runs and the attacking style of play he just does not seem to be the player he was now he again has gone missing from team sheet .

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 17:37
He was at Dagenham on Saturday and on the pitch before the game!

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

16 March, 2018 17:30
Quote:
martyd12
He was at Dagenham on Saturday and on the pitch before the game!

Weird, he wasn't on the team sheet, which is why I asked

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

16 March, 2018 17:38
This is weird you are so right omd white....I'd heard he had signed for Wigan officially then he vanishes... you are so right it's weird..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net