football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Ian Sharps
13 March, 2018 16:36
See that Walsall sacked their manager yesterday and Ian Sharps will take temporary charge of first team affairs. His first game in charge will be against Paul Cooks high flying Wigan Ath, unless Walsall appoint someone within the next 8 days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/03/2018 16:42 by hong kong rover.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Re: Ian Sharps
13 March, 2018 17:59
Good luck to the guy! He was always one of the good guys and easy to get on with!
Ex Rovers get everywhere!!

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 18:02
A few Chester fans would like to see him replace Bignot. I don't think Sharps has enough Mister Sheen to polish that turd.
Attempted humour aside, I get no pleasure from Chester's plight; I've never seen my boss so depressed. Kudos to her and her hubby if they buy season tickets next season.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 23:09
ILiked sharps when he played for us good luck to him a decent lad ,i to feel sorry for Chester don’t want them to disappear ,I know they are owned by the supporters does any on hear think it’s a good idea ,I think personally it’s not. ,to many. Pitfalls .not enough money floating about when things like now get tough

efc0trfc3
efc0trfc3 (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 11:21
They want their old boy Dean Keates apparently.

Wirral Mike
Wirral Mike (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 18:07
Yes it looks like Chester will be in the NLN next year sadly and that's not cruel sarcasm, I mean it. Speaking of NLN if Kevin Davies keeps Southport going in the right direction as per recent form then expect his name to start getting mentioned for NL or League 2 vacancies

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

16 March, 2018 09:57
Looks as if sharps temporary stint was very temporary lol

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

16 March, 2018 10:14
Chesters decline can be traced to the moment Sharps left them

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net