football
Latest News:

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

League predictor table
10 March, 2018 11:32
Hi,

I found a league predictor table, just bit of fun, nothing is a guarantee and there will be some strange results, but good to see how the table changes as you predict results..

[www.worldfootball.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2018 11:49 by trfc-boi.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

Re: League predictor table
10 March, 2018 12:35
Just done it we won the league by five points mind you slightly biased (Sm60) but even so none of my forecasts we're that way off as they say Football a funny old game so it is possible on paper given the right results.thumbs down

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

10 March, 2018 12:39
I had us winning league smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 04:41
I gave it a go and sorry to say that I had macc winning the league with a 5 point margin ahead of TRFC in 2nd place. Had us ahead of sutton utd in 3rd on goal diff. had guiseley, torquay, chester and barrow as the 4 sides going down with solihull surviving the drop on the very last day , lol.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2018 05:00 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 08:30
I had Macc winning the league with a healthy 5 point margin with Sutton second. We sneak into the third place spot on the last day, overtaking Aldershot who draw with Sutton in the last game. Wrexham drop out of the play-off places on the last game of the season! Chester are well and truly doomed looking at their fixtures!
Who knows? Like uranium, football is an unstable element.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2018 08:35 by Phil65.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 15:17
Has anyone else noticed that Tranmere's club crest has been replaced by a picture of a luge racer and Torquay's crest has been replaced by a picture of a bi-athlete?

What's that supposed to mean, that Tranmere are predicted to slide down the table and Torquay will play with unconventional movement and have difficulty shooting?

Whoever did those graphics needs to stay off the hard stuff (Sm6).

3 http://static.weltsport.net/gfx/emblem/xs/1929.gif Tranmere Rovers

23 http://static.weltsport.net/gfx/emblem/xs/1921.gif Torquay United

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 15:22
Quote:
Matt34
Has anyone else noticed that Tranmere's club crest has been replaced by a picture of a luge racer and Torquay's crest has been replaced by a picture of a bi-athlete?
What's that supposed to mean, that Tranmere are predicted to slide down the table and Torquay will play with unconventional movement and have difficulty shooting?

Whoever did those graphics needs to stay off the hard stuff (Sm6).

3 http://static.weltsport.net/gfx/emblem/xs/1929.gif Tranmere Rovers

23 http://static.weltsport.net/gfx/emblem/xs/1921.gif Torquay United

lol, I didn't notice that matt

TimmySoft
TimmySoft (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 16:52
I’ve got us top by 2 points

Silko
Silko (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 19:37
Macc fan in peace , I have us winning it by 5 points , wish you well in the play offs

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 21:27
Quote:
Silko
Macc fan in peace , I have us winning it by 5 points , wish you well in the play offs

Ah but you're baised.😁

Tranmere Tinker
Tranmere Tinker (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 21:35
I'm sorry but anyone having us winning the league is seriously deluded, I have us 3rd, playing the winners of fylde vs Aldershot

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 23:50
Quote:
Silko

Is Silko a shop in Macclesfield that sells household items?

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

15 March, 2018 10:53
If anything, 5 points is probably a worse case scenario for Macc.
No chance of catching them or Sutton. Just need to focus on winning the next game, then the one after that etc so as to finish as high up as we can and to give us momentum going in to play offs.

ming05
ming05 (IP Logged)

22 March, 2018 09:47
Oh dear I had us at 5th

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net