football
Latest News:

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

Realistic expectation for the rest of the season
07 March, 2018 21:31
I was looking at the table and the respective run-ins for each team. Realistically automatic promotion is very unlikely, it would need Macc to implode even if we win all our games they would need to fail to win 4 or 5 games, it looks like it is theirs to lose. So it is the playoffs that we are probably going to be subjected too again, and finishing 2nd or 3rd has the benefit of a game less.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Re: Realistic expectation for the rest of the season
07 March, 2018 21:45
I agree with that assessment. Looking at the fixtures I would still expect Macclesfield to be champions but I take Sutton to have the slightly easier run in. I think they will be the top two. We really do need to be 3rd and probably our greatest rivals are Aldershot. I do not discount Boreham Wood. They have absolutely nothing to lose and can play with abandon and cock a snook at everyone! If they were to get promotion what a story that would be!
I am still confident we can do it but it will be a nail biting end to the season!

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

07 March, 2018 21:52
Think we've got to focus on getting top 3 and we should be able to do it. If that takes us to the title, great, but I doubt it will. Just hope if we go back to Wembley we treat it more like a do or die relegation battle than a shot at glory - might help us avoid bottling it on the big stage again and, if we lose, it'd feel like a relegation anyway.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

07 March, 2018 21:55
Yes playoffs for certain ,can’t see Macc losing 4/5games even Wrexham will be tough over 2legs .its white knuckle time fast approaching .as Martyid 12 says watch Boreham Wood and I say beware Bromley to

jonesy792
jonesy792 (IP Logged)

07 March, 2018 22:26
Even the play offs are not a given at this stage looking at how tight the chasing pack are.

Wirral Mike
Wirral Mike (IP Logged)

07 March, 2018 22:35
I don't think there's any 'two legged' ties this time 50 years against Wrexham or anyone else. My understanding is that if you're 2nd or 3rd you just have one home game to play and if you win it you're at Wembley for the PO Final

If you're 4th or 5th you have to first win one home game (against 7th or 6th) and then win one away game (at 3rd or 2nd)

If you're 6th or 7th you have to win two away games to make the final

So it's still only four games to be played, like last year, before Wembley

If I have got it wrong then this forum can please correct me of course

If automatic is looking unrealistic, and I think it is but would love to be wrong, then 2nd or 3rd are obviously the best slots to have, two massive games coming up against B'wood and 'the Shots'

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

07 March, 2018 23:02
All along there has been a general assumption that teams like Macclesfield, and Sutton with the lesser resources would falter.That hope is now looking shallow and we need a run of good results if we are to gain any sort of play off place.As for second and third we would have to do what so often we fail to do and that is beat a key rival at home when we meet aAldershot.

Wirral Mike
Wirral Mike (IP Logged)

07 March, 2018 23:11
Totally agree with you Devon, we really need to hold our nerve against Aldershot - to say nothing of not losing at Borehamwood - and yes 2nd or 3rd are the best but, as Jonesy rightly said, it's not for sure that we'll even be in play offs, never mind 2nd or 3rd....it's all to play for now and very different from last year when the only question was would we be 1st or 2nd...

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 00:24
Since I have been alive, tranmere have never done promotion the easy way.

I personally think we could struggle to get second or third but should get into top seven.

Really hope I am being unduly pessimistic, especially with two ex FGR players who know what promotion games are about.

Mattc777
CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 07:42
Quote:
DevonExile
All along there has been a general assumption that teams like Macclesfield, and Sutton with the lesser resources would falter.That hope is now looking shallow and we need a run of good results if we are to gain any sort of play off place.As for second and third we would have to do what so often we fail to do and that is beat a key rival at home when we meet aAldershot.

To be fair, if there was such an assumption, it would have been correct. Macclesfield faltered in a big way and we were there at the right time to strike, but we didn't take the chance.

I'd be surprised if fylde didn't sneak into 7th

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 09:13
Can't really disagree with the realistic expectations stated above. Highly unlikely that we will win the league even if we win all our remaining games. Absolutely imperative that we finish 2nd or 3rd to get distinct advantage in play-offs. We really have blown an excellent chance of winning the league though as it's been there for the taking this season.

Fiftyyearsarover

08 March, 2018 09:36
On reflection I have to agree ,should make playoffs but not a done deal these next 2games away will give us an idea what might happen ,the Aldershot game bothers me ,have we got the bottle for it or collapse as they did against Macc and Wembley last season .with rovers when the going gets tough .the tough don’t get going ,it’s getting harder to escape the NL each season now ,next season will/should see Salford city in the NL .what money will the class of 92/4 throw at them ,they want FL football and have the money .

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 09:52
Agree 50years a Rover, successful teams are the ones that win the important games. In some ways, if were to lose a game, it would have been better to have lost at home to Ebbsfleet than Macclesfield. That defeat to Macc will have been the killer blow to our title hopes. As for Salford, they may well not get promoted as its looking increasingly likely that they will be in the play-offs. Harrogate are the in-form team in NLN at the moment.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 10:47
Maybe it was just my impression but Macclesfield successfully stopped Tranmere from playing out from the back resulting in long ball tactic from Davies. This was ineffective. If other teams press as much as Macclesfield did, and stop Tranmere playing a passing game, I think it will be a struggle if they get into the playoffs.

Claytonne&Clark
Claytonne&Clark (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 11:30
If Macclesfield continue their current form they will get to 89 points; if we win the last 10 we'll get 91 points. We have the better goal difference, so if they continue their form we can afford 1 draw. If it drips slightly (say, they get 18 rather than 21 points from their last 11 games) if starts to look possible (8 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat). I doubt we will get that's points haul, but it's slightly too earlier to say the title has gone.

I would actually wonder if finishing 4th would be best. We would have to play at home to one of the sides beneath us to get to the semi's, but should fancy our chances against a team in 7th. If the semi is Tranmere-Aldershot, we feel the pressure of our league position and the home crowd, against a side with less pressure and confidence after winning in the 1st round. If the semi is Aldershot-Tranmere, there's more pressure and less confidence for Aldershot, and we'll have had the confidence of winning play-off matches and also not have the expectations of the large crowd.

Over the years, many teams have had first-leg nerves in the play-offs and performed better in the 2nd leg when it's too late - we've often done that (and so did Aldershot last season). The one-off nature I think will benefit the side who plays away in the semi's. It will be interesting to see against the divisions how many of the sides in 2nd/3rd actually get to the final.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 12:01
Next 3 away games for the Rovers are Daggers, Borehamwood and Dover. Daggers beginning to show signs of improvement and Borehamwood n Dover are no mugs. Gonna be tough for Rovers to get the top spot.

Rovers90
Rovers90 (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 12:28
The bad start in theory is going to cost us in my opinion. While it is possible then i will have optimism, after that 2nd or 3rd are a must and avoid the whole 4th-7th battle.

Hopefully if we do end up at Wembley or in a Semi Final at Prenton Park we can keep it low key to the regulars can do without the big hype and being let down lark (Sm22)

MESSAGES->author

08 March, 2018 12:48
the bad start and our away form is what has cost us. macc have won 11 away from home, sutton 10 away from home and shots 9 away from home. we have only won 5 on our travels(and 3 of them 5 were on the plastic )..even though I don't get to see us play, the summer recruitment seems to have been poor and we have missed tollitt for a large part of the season. I don't buy into this poor pre season that we had and don't think we can use that as an excuse, and wont put that down as a reason if we don't go up. if we could have beaten macc then we would be in with a decent shot at top spot. wont give up yet though, only when its mathematically impossible.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 12:55 by hong kong rover.

velico
velico (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 13:57
this club has not got a promotion in it. it will be here a very long time.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 14:16
Quote:
velico
this club has not got a promotion in it. it will be here a very long time.

Is that you Goosed?

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 15:42
22 more points
The Play Offs
A few beers in The Green Man
And promoted at Wembley

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 16:34
Realistically the playoff's hopefully in 2nd or 3rd, I have optimistically predicted 8 Wins 2 draws from the remaining fixtures given a figure tally of 87 points which, would be 8 points less than last season.

Our very poor start August through to end of September has definitely cost us.

jonesy792
jonesy792 (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 17:30
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
Realistically the playoff's hopefully in 2nd or 3rd, I have optimistically predicted 8 Wins 2 draws from the remaining fixtures given a figure tally of 87 points which, would be 8 points less than last season.
Our very poor start August through to end of September has definitely cost us.

We’re in the realm of pure fantasy to think there will be no further defeats. I hope I’m wrong but realistically I can see us losing at least 3-4 of the last 10. Hope I’m wrong !!

Mattc777

08 March, 2018 17:34
Hardly putting your reputation on the line there are you? This is a very difficult league to get out of. There's a couple of good clubs over the water.

What is it about "this club" that you don't like? Management and ownership changes so it can't be them. Players come and go. The only fairly constant features for the club are the fans and the stadium.

What should we do about them?

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 17:36
A lot of you seen to be a little pessimistic.
Don't worry, be happy.☺☺
Yes we made a total c!!k up in the Macc game but who's to say that they won't bottle it.Can they afford promotion with 1500 gates when top of the league?
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings and I can't see her,let alone hear her yet!!!

Fiftyyearsarover

08 March, 2018 17:46
The likes of Accrington .Morecambe Fleetwood ,in fact most of League 2 survive with Lower gates than we do mostly 1800 -2500 .i think Lincoln as usual have the best .but somehow they keep going these clubs

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 19:05
Fourth place finish I think.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 20:48
The question for me is what position represents an acceptable season
Sometimes a sugar daddy club can do well as a consequence of throwing money at a team that others cannot match.Sutton,Macclesfield ,Boreham Wood and Aldershot are not in that category.Thererore we have an equal chance of success.
So what in terms of the manager represents an acceptable performance?
Last year MM had to claw back the poor early autumn period under Brabin.He did that pretty well other than losing the plot in his selection and set up at Wembley
Paradoxically this year we have been struggling to overcome yet another poor first quarter.
Have we made progress this year? Is there a sense of building something stronger?
This is not a pop at MM but I expect that most Chairman evaluate the work of a manager over time. So for me the question is what is the minimum that we have to achieve to say that the manager has done a sound job?

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 20:59
I think Sutton will pip Mac’s to the post and we will get beat by Mac’s in the Playoffs and Wrexham will win the Playoffs. Well that’s what happened after my 2nd pint of bitter anyway.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 21:07
Quote:
TranmereFan
I think Sutton will pip Mac’s to the post and we will get beat by Mac’s in the Playoffs and Wrexham will win the Playoffs. Well that’s what happened after my 2nd pint of bitter anyway.

smiling smiley 6 more pints and a couple of whisky chasers and we'll be champions!

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 21:25
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
TranmereFan

smiling smiley 6 more pints and a couple of whisky chasers and we'll be champions!

I’ll give it a go now Phil!

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 22:41
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
TranmereFan

I’ll give it a go now Phil!

Lol! Beer goggles are the new rose-tinted glasses! Bottoms up!

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

08 March, 2018 23:51
Eighth position is we're we will finish not because of the efforts of those around us,but because of our failings in must win games and the next ten games are all must win games.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

09 March, 2018 06:50
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
TranmereFan

We are going up! Say we are going up! It’s happening! 🍻🥃⚽️⚽️

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

09 March, 2018 07:44
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
TranmereFan

An early morning lol! Brilliant!....... look out for the hangover of reality though!

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

09 March, 2018 11:56
Quote:
BELMONT
Eighth position is we're we will finish not because of the efforts of those around us,but because of our failings in must win games and the next ten games are all must win games.

On the bright side, ifyou don't have a season ticket you can save yourself £100ish for home games and twice that for away games if you include travel, because clearly you know the next 10 results.

Mattc777

09 March, 2018 12:47
Quote:
BELMONT

Pretty much every game since the autumn has been a must-win just to get back into contention so I'd say they have performed under a lot of pressure.

Eighth seems unlikely as it would require a mid-table team to win two or three games more than us.

If we'd started well this season we'd be pretty much over the hill by now. If we don't go up Micky's number will be up if we don't hit the ground running next year.

chrisprover
chrisprover (IP Logged)

09 March, 2018 13:07
What are you all worrying about I have put macc in my acca so that should see them lose, we just need to win and no team will win all of the remaining games, so until the fat lady sings

MESSAGES->author

09 March, 2018 15:45
Just been having a look at Rovers results this season. We currently sit 5 points clear at the top of the home table with 12 wins, 2 draws, 4 defeats and sit in 9th position in the away table with 5 wins, 8 draws, 5 defeats.. Interesting to see that those 4 home defeats came against sides that currently occupy the top 7 positions in the full table. The only team that currently sit in the top 7 that have yet to play at Prenton so far this season is Aldershot. This topic, of how we fail against the top sides, was touched on a few weeks ago on the forum but just want to highlight that our home results record this season against the top 7 is dire. Out of those 6 sides, along with us, that sit in the top 7, we have played 5 of them at Prenton so far and we have only taken just the 1 point, that being the 2-2 draw with Borehamwood..

The top 7 in the table at present and our HOME results vs them..

Macclesfield - lost 1-4
Sutton united - lost 0-1
Aldershot - yet to play
Tranmere - N/A
Borehamwood - drew 2-2
Dover - lost 0-1
Wrexham - lost 0-1

We have actually done better playing away to the top sides than we have done at Prenton. It might be Fortress Prenton but certainly not versus the top sides.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2018 15:52 by hong kong rover.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

tRe: Realistic expectation for the rest of the season
09 March, 2018 16:01
Quote:
BELMONT
this must be a contender for most negative post of the season

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

09 March, 2018 17:31
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
TranmereFan

An early morning lol! Brilliant!....... look out for the hangover of reality though!

Drunken promotion dreams !

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

10 March, 2018 17:44
Quote:
CaptainFriendly
Quote:
BELMONT

Pretty much every game since the autumn has been a must-win just to get back into contention so I'd say they have performed under a lot of pressure.

Eighth seems unlikely as it would require a mid-table team to win two or three games more than us.

If we'd started well this season we'd be pretty much over the hill by now. If we don't go up Micky's number will be up if we don't hit the ground running next year.

If we don’t go up there will be more to worry about than our start to the season.

Mattc777

11 March, 2018 08:27
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
CaptainFriendly
Quote:
BELMONT

If we don’t go up there will be more to worry about than our start to the season.

True. The way some of our world leaders are behaving, anything could happen

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 23:39
Quote:
CaptainFriendly
Quote:
BELMONT

I suspect if we don't go up this season MM won't be in charge next season.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 22:47
I could see that being true if it was a financial consideration, but if he were unsuccessful in the playoffs, especially the final, then the Palios' could decide there is revenue from said playoffs to maintain their spend on Micky Mellon for the next 1-2 seasons,

Also they could decided that they would be struggling to get anyone better than him and keep him post, because removing him could cause more players of promotion potential to want to leave, meaning any new incumbent would be having to implement more recruitment than would be desirable to maintain a fairly healthy squad size.

It would be interesting if the team was not promoted whether next season Mark Palios would:

A: Get rid of Mellon and pay someone cheaper to spend the same money.

B: Enforce a reduced budget on Mellon and say take it or leave it Micky.

C: Get a cheaper manager to work with a cheaper budget.

D: Get rid of Mellon and offer to pay another manager the same salary in the hope they would work with a slight budget reduction.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 12:03
My expectation. If Goosed is posting we are well out of it. If he isn't , we are still in with a shout.

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 16:03
Provided we at least make the play-offs, I think MM will be here next season - that's if he wants to stay. Who is likely to do better?

Claytonne&Clark

14 March, 2018 16:24
Bromley and Sutton both have 3G pitches and might not actually want to go up.

If the Bromley win their 2 games in hand, and all the top teams get the same points in the last 9 games, the play-offs would be interesting.

We would play the winners of Wrexham-Bromley. Let's assume Bromley win that game, want the money from a play-off semi, but don't want to risk playing Sutton in the final and field a weakened side to lose. A penalty shot-out knowing the winners play Sutton might be interesting for the quality of the Bromley kicks.

Let's assume that Sutton win at home to Aldershot or Boreham Wood to get their day out at Wembley, but would rather lose than go into National League North.

We could well have two farcical play-off matches to send us up. I would take that to be honest.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 17:33
Absolutely correct C and C .It is something the powers to be have not thought through properly or the possible repercussions . I have spoken to Chris Brookes the person who runs the online non league magazine pointing out a number of possible anomalies and he has said he will take the matter further and report back!

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 18:47
I'd love to see Wembley if Boreham Wood and Bromley made the PO final. There'd be 2-3k there max!

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 23:27
Why would you like that? If that was happening it would mean Tranmere wouldn't there, so barring an increasingly, but not impossible possibility, of finishing top then Tranmere wouldn't go up.

Are you slowly turning into a Goosed replica? I hope not (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 23:38
Fairly sure we will make the playoffs in which case we have a fair chance of promotion. If we don't make it think of Lincoln and Grimsby who made it in the end. And think of the fun we've had the last few seasons compared with the unremitting misery of our relegation seasons. Keep the faith.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

15 March, 2018 00:03
Quote:
Matt34
Why would you like that? If that was happening it would mean Tranmere wouldn't there, so barring an increasingly, but not impossible possibility, of finishing top then Tranmere wouldn't go up.
Are you slowly turning into a Goosed replica? I hope not (Sm7)

Haha, i'm the utter optimist and had us going up as top!

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

15 March, 2018 07:27
Quote:
Claytonne&Clark
Bromley and Sutton both have 3G pitches and might not actually want to go up.
If the Bromley win their 2 games in hand, and all the top teams get the same points in the last 9 games, the play-offs would be interesting.

We would play the winners of Wrexham-Bromley. Let's assume Bromley win that game, want the money from a play-off semi, but don't want to risk playing Sutton in the final and field a weakened side to lose. A penalty shot-out knowing the winners play Sutton might be interesting for the quality of the Bromley kicks.

Let's assume that Sutton win at home to Aldershot or Boreham Wood to get their day out at Wembley, but would rather lose than go into National League North.

We could well have two farcical play-off matches to send us up. I would take that to be honest.

I doubt that they don’t want to go up, but say it is so, what about the scenario where they decide not to win anymore games going forwards and metaphorically take a dive.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

15 March, 2018 09:50
Quote:
rossb07
I'd love to see Wembley if Boreham Wood and Bromley made the PO final. There'd be 2-3k there max!

Don't think I'd like that final that would mean another season in this league for us next season. I know it's only potentially a scenario but let's not temp fate.

pez
pez (IP Logged)

15 March, 2018 10:33
Personally , I can't see Macclesfield losing their grip on the top spot, which leaves us to scrap it out in the dreaded play off lottery.

I hope we can get to Wembley and win, but our record in big Games isn't great and I fear we will cave in like last season.

I think Sutton and Fylde may well be our biggest threat for promotion.

Fiftyyearsarover

15 March, 2018 12:01
My exact thoughts Pez there is no easy games ,Saturday at Boreham Wood and Dover week after will give some indication how we stand as you say and most agree when the going gets tough rovers don’t get going .why no one knows ,the surgeon who done my knee is a fully paid up member of the SWA and he said when they came on the field at Wembley they did not appear to be up for it after 10 mins I just knew we would lose .surely you as a footballer at Wembley playing for promotion would be highly motivated ,run your socks off for the club .if you are beaten by a better team so be it but not mentally turn up on the day as a team is an insult to the owners and SWA .the players we have are capable of beating anyone in the NL .we need an attitude like Sutton Utd they have off days but their never accused of lack on interest and not giving their all for the club .another point Borehamwood have 2good strikers from QPR ,why do we never find guys like them .i think we have the best pair of strikers in the NL but another couple would be good ,rest them when needed our two play every game and you can see the tiredness some games and if one was to get a bad injury we will be snookered, who is going up Macc .for sure ,so that fetches us back to the golden question ? Have we got the bottle for it ,I am not sure [b][/b]

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

15 March, 2018 13:51
Football is an add game and can throw up the unlikely.If we beat Boreham and Dover then on a match for match basis we are capable of winning every other remaining fixture. If that happened even Macclesfields cushion could be vulnerable.They have had a great run of results without always being convincing in individual games.
It is a long shot but not impossible.
The play offs are more likely and I would want to avoid Flyde who although inconsistent when they win can do so big which makes them a threat over two legs.
It is true that we were dire in last year's final but that was mainly down to selection and the way the team was set up. MM must have learnt something from the decisions made then.I do not detect anything other than commitment from the current tea,

Claytonne&Clark

15 March, 2018 14:24
Quote:
DevonExile
The play offs are more likely and I would want to avoid Flyde who although inconsistent when they win can do so big which makes them a threat over two legs.

All games are one-legged this season. That makes Flyde a bigger threat in my opinion - they seem to have crazy one-sided matches quite often, which could go either way. I'd fancy our chances of coming back from a 4-1 away defeat against Flyde more than anyone else, but I'd equally expect to have a 4-1 defeat more against them than anyone else.

MESSAGES->author

15 March, 2018 14:57
One game at a time I reckon, looking ahead to Borehamwood this Saturday, they are no mugs and haven't lost in their last 7 games and have only lost once in the last 12. Hopefully we can stop that Bruno Andrade from finding the net. Could be a tight game but reckon Rovers will come away with a 1-0 win.. In other news, see that Dover have signed Keanu Marsh-Brown from FGR on loan for the remainder of the season. Mark Cooper has been offloading quite a few players recently at FGR, he was very active back in January when signing 10 new players. Last Saturdays FGR starting 11 is virtually unrecognizable from the FGR side at Wembley last May. There was only 1 player in last Saturdays FGRs starting 11 that was in their starting 11 vs Rovers at Wembley. Seems as if Cooper is having a major overhaul to try and keep his side in the football league. Makes me think if Rovers go up, would there be a massive overhaul of our team/squad? Any opinions?

NB. Intersting to note that Liam Noble scored last Saturday for Notts County vs his former employers.

MESSAGES->author

15 March, 2018 15:23
Hope that Marsh-Brown can help Dover to a win this Saturday vs Macc.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net