football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Rovers v Eastleigh live on BT Sport
03 February, 2018 12:17
The Eastleigh game at Prenton on Saturday, March 24th will be live on BT Sport. It will be a lunchtime kick off.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

Re: Rovers v Eastleigh live on BT Sport
03 February, 2018 12:24
Would've thought the Rovers v Macc game would have more interest. nice evening KO for you though HKR!

MESSAGES->author

03 February, 2018 12:32
Quote:
rossb07
Would've thought the Rovers v Macc game would have more interest. nice evening KO for you though HKR!

yes mate would luv to see the Macc game but cant complain with the eastleigh match, kick off here will be early evening.

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

03 February, 2018 16:41
Quote:
hong kong rover
The Eastleigh game at Prenton on Saturday, March 24th will be live on BT Sport. It will be a lunchtime kick off.

Still up for a beer in Wanchai early April?

MESSAGES->author

03 February, 2018 16:44
Quote:
Yardleys Cat
Quote:
hong kong rover

Still up for a beer in Wanchai early April?

yes mate

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

03 February, 2018 17:01
Will be in touch nearer the time. Currently away from home and been following the game on the net. Looking good SWA.

MESSAGES->author

03 February, 2018 17:13
Quote:
Yardleys Cat
Will be in touch nearer the time. Currently away from home and been following the game on the net. Looking good SWA.

ok mate , see u in april. might ask u to bring a couple of things from the club shop for me. nothing too bulky mate so don't worry. just some matchday programmes and a copy of the latest GUAR fanzine from the guy that sells them on matchdays by the johnny king statue,and maybe 1 OR 2 more little things. I will pay u for them when u get to hk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2018 17:17 by hong kong rover.

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

03 February, 2018 17:30
No prob just let me know what you want and I’ll sort it

MESSAGES->author

03 February, 2018 17:31
Quote:
Yardleys Cat
No prob just let me know what you want and I’ll sort it

cheers yardleys, will let u know nearer the time. great win today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net