football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

Are we doomed given some of the Omens
12 January, 2018 10:11
Following on from the story of a certain Everton player not moving to Chelsea because his Mum had a warning about the move from Voodoo priest allegedly.

Are we dooommmed (Sm123)to stay in this league this season because my Tranmere mug fell off the kitchen worktop this morning and smashed into pieces?

Do I buy new one in the hope it gets us back on track (Sm73),most likely I'll get a new one I like my tea in the morning it's just not the same in any mug you never know new mug new league.thumbs down

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

Re: Are we doomed given some of the Omens
12 January, 2018 10:22
Enough mugs have failed at Tranmere this season. Defo get a new one. A Tranmere mug is an essential part of being in the SWA!😃

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 10:37
I lost my lucky hat before the Fylde game

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 11:05
Oh dear Belmont. How about gluing the pieces back together and like our frailties paper over the cracks

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 12:12
Quote:
BELMONT
Following on from the story of a certain Everton player not moving to Chelsea because his Mum had a warning about the move from Voodoo priest allegedly.
Are we dooommmed (Sm123)to stay in this league this season because my Tranmere mug fell off the kitchen worktop this morning and smashed into pieces?

Do I buy new one in the hope it gets us back on track (Sm73),most likely I'll get a new one I like my tea in the morning it's just not the same in any mug you never know new mug new league.thumbs down

I agree, have my coffee every morning from my TRFC mug..
The 5 essentials from the club shop..

1) TRFC shirt
2) TRFC scarf
3) TRFC mug
4) TRFC pin badge
5) TRFC club tie or pen

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 17:43
Quote:
BELMONT

Back on track new Tranmere Mug bought,new winger brought in now all we need is eighteen wins on the trot in the league starting tomorrow.😀

MESSAGES->author
Old Rover (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 18:27
Quote:
roger mellie
I lost my lucky hat before the Fylde game
So you're to blame for that result.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 18:35
Give me sight beyond sight grinning smiley

[youtu.be]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net