football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Where has the Tranmere finances post gone?
11 January, 2018 20:42
It’s gone! But where?

pensbywhite60
pensbywhite60 (IP Logged)

Re: Where has the Tranmere finances post gone?
11 January, 2018 21:29
For some reason ! Someone obviously thought it was innaproppriate ! So maybe we should ask again if people are concerned that the club may be suffering financial hardship ?

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 21:45
Same place as the clubs problems, brushed under the carpet!

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 21:45
Bizzare if true! Why censor such an appropriate discussion? This forum is no longer a forum.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 22:01
Just a note case some investors are checking out the forum, cuz that how millionaires decide to buy a business checking out Internet forums instead of due diligence, same with the players finish a game straight on here for the feedback forget the dvd's an manager, it's also where the other clubs make decisions on which of our players to sign based on what discussions are put on here. (Sm145)

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 22:46
Nothing to do with me, so no idea......

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 23:22
Perhaps it's time for a new pre-match theme tune at PP. We could half-inch Chelsea's Harry J. All Stars "Liquidator".

Cue more suggestions............

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 23:47
Bizarre thread this.its obvious we not got much dough but we got to get on with it and hope the team doesn't get affected by negativity.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 00:18
If TRFC are as hard up as me then they are in trouble..

MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 00:49
Quote:
hong kong rover
If TRFC are as hard up as me then they are in trouble..
lol hkr

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 02:07
TBH they are pretty irrelevant anyhow for any potential investor as the last accounts posted were until June 2016 so are now 18 months out of date. Since then we have had Wirral Live and another full year of trading so the books will no doubt look very different.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 07:50
Quote:
Loyden1
Bizarre thread this.its obvious we not got much dough but we got to get on with it and hope the team doesn't get affected by negativity.

We can only but try to make light of a dark subject.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 08:10
If we were in the poo like not paying players and stuff, I like Hartlepool woes it would be in the paper, problem is as PL go up it has a knock on effect, and the we are probably paying some players more than the days of Aldridge up front, and he was rumoured to be on 5k a week as the biggest earner, we have a few on 2k now Conference money not so long ago probably averaged 60 quid a game with everyone part time.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 22:48
Quote:
Higgosboots
we are probably paying some players more than the days of Aldridge up front, and he was rumoured to be on 5k a week as the biggest earner,

He took 10% of his Real Sociadad wages to play for Tranmere and I don't believe Sociadad were paying anyone the equivalent of £50,000 a week in the early to mid nineties, as that was probably about 10-12 years too soon for any club to be able to do sensibly.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 23:15
I don't know anything about the finances of the club and have no rumours/gossip to share, what I do know is that MP in his previous role was an insolvency practitioner, skilled at turning companies around. The one thing I am certain of is that MP will not be risking the future of the club with reckless spending/borrowing. In MP we trust.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 23:17
Palios has a sound financial background of turning companies around and has worked with other sporting organisations, as has his wife has who also has legal experience.

Both may not be vastly experienced of a situation such as Tranmere's, but their expertise made them ideal people to bolster Tranmere's long-term viability and image.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

13 January, 2018 00:24
Whatever problems there may be is in safe hands with the Palii.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net