football
Latest News:

pensbywhite60
pensbywhite60 (IP Logged)

Nathan Blisset
11 January, 2018 17:05
Being linked with a return to Prenton Park or maybe a move to Wrexham !

terribletid
terribletid (IP Logged)

Re: Nathan Blisset
11 January, 2018 17:49
Would be a step backwards.

He didn't do much for us, hasn't a pedigree of scoring many goals in this division and certainly wouldn't get into our current first team. I fear this would be an inadequate attempt to replace Cook?

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 18:07
According to the Post, Wrexham and Macc want him on loan with a view to a permanent if they go up but Blissett himself doesn't want to drop lower than League 2.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 18:15
Hopefully not, we need two midfielders

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 10:39
Hoof

DCTRFC
DCTRFC (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 10:49
Blissett is terrible. Was worse than Alabi when he played for Torquay against us the other season. Currently rotting with the Argyle Youth team. He played in Newquay the other week against Godolphin Atlantic in the Peninsula league. Godolphin are a pub team.
My Argyle supporting mates (Most people down this way) reckon he was a panic buy last year to fill a hole and now struggles to get anywhere close to the first team squad due to him being so rotten, I think NL at best is his level but they seem to think that he now considers himself at least a league two standard player. I can’t see any of the SW based league teams taking him so he will probably go to a NL team somewhere hopefully not us.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2018 10:58 by DCTRFC.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

15 January, 2018 16:01
I see he has today joined Macclesfield! Surprising!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net