football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Rovers away form
10 January, 2018 03:08
I hope nobody comes on to the forum in the next few days saying that they will be happy with a point at Woking....Rovers need to start chalking up a few away wins and they need to start doing it this Saturday.

Mattc777
CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)

Re: Rovers away form
10 January, 2018 08:54
I think you're right. If we'd have picked up a few points in the last two away games then a point at Woking wouldn't be so bad but we're in danger of losing momentum.

PS. Did you do a shout out on Wirral Radio on Saturday?

MESSAGES->author

10 January, 2018 10:23
Quote:
CaptainFriendly
I think you're right. If we'd have picked up a few points in the last two away games then a point at Woking wouldn't be so bad but we're in danger of losing momentum.
PS. Did you do a shout out on Wirral Radio on Saturday?

Hi cf, yes mate I did get a mention on wirral radio but not last saturday. It was during the half time break on the new years day away fiasco at fylde. I also asked for a music request and they kindly obliged.. new years day by U2.

Mattc777
CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 10:59
Hong Kong must be full of Rovers fanatics then!

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 13:38
Where is Brabin when you need him....

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 17:10
I too believe this to be a must win game to maximise our game in hand and move up to 5th (most other teams involved in FA Trophy or no game)

Our away form over the last two seasons has been excellent but, this season poor at best. Currently P14 W3 D6 L5 F13 A 16. With the exception of Fylde, defensively we seem OK, we are simply not scoring enough away from home (a common complaint by posters this season).

Unless, we can replicate our much improved Home Form (5 straight Wins F17 A3), we are at best making the play offs.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 17:41
I'd agree for the above reasons but having a little look at Woking's home form suggests it won't be all that easy.

I back the lads to grind something out though...

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 22:27
Quote:
853OKG
Where is Brabin when you need him....

Hiding out in Hong Kong asking for his favourite songs to be played on the radio perhaps (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

MESSAGES->author

11 January, 2018 15:36
Woking slipping down the table now and its 10 games since they last had a win ( in all competitions ) and they've just sold a winger to Posh after he impressed in their recent FA Cup clash with them, so hopefully some optimism there for Rovers ahead of this weekends clash.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 16:51
I am going in the expectation of 3 points. Woking look Brittle and without a win January could begin to look like out Nemesis

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 18:36
Maybe have slit first team coaches, get Brabin in for the away games, Mellon for home!

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 23:08
They wouldn't be very good at coaching anyone if slit. I doubt the sight of someones entrails would make anyone try harder to improve (Sm2)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net