football
Latest News:

cobas
cobas (IP Logged)

sports bar
07 January, 2018 16:53
if like me you went to Fylde, you would have been amazed by their sports bar at the ground. a club of Tranmere's size should have something similar, many plasma tv screens, large bar,serving food and about 10 staff serving .

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: sports bar
07 January, 2018 17:07
Quote:
cobas
if like me you went to Fylde, you would have been amazed by their sports bar at the ground. a club of Tranmere's size should have something similar, many plasma tv screens, large bar,serving food and about 10 staff serving .

Didn’t think it was much different than Aldo’s ? What was great about barrow was the prices! £2.50 a pint of bitter and £2.50 for a cheese burger! Fantastic!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2018 17:09 by TranmereFan.

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

07 January, 2018 18:46
We stay nearby often and the only thing is there's no dodgy 3pm Saturday games on!

I mean unless they're playing us!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2018 18:46 by Hardly Irons.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

07 January, 2018 22:20
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
cobas

Didn’t think it was much different than Aldo’s ? What was great about barrow was the prices! £2.50 a pint of bitter and £2.50 for a cheese burger! Fantastic!

Yes.I was in there too. Apart from the beer prices,there was actually a working TV instead of the garbage in the Bunny Bell.

tranmerepete
tranmerepete (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 14:35
At Barrow I got a cheese burger, mars, and a coffee for less than five pound.

Every ball is a white ball............TRFC

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 16:51
Can we have a new ground as well.

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 16:52
I prefer our fanzone

SmartRover
SmartRover (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 19:11
Had a chuckle reading the above messages about how nice the large bar was and dreaming of a new PP, I went to Fylde with my lad and sat in the corner stand, got in early only to be told by stewards we had to take our seats as the queues for food was too long and causing safety issues, we watched the SWA stood in the torrential rain trying to take their standing places behind the goal but unfortunately there was a massive queue at the automatic turnstile, I believe there was no refreshments on sale behind the goal so fans were trying to access the kiosk under the stand, on paper it sounds great but in reality the infrastructure just couldn't cope with a low 3,000 attendance. Don't get me started on the queue trying to get out of the official car park which cost me a fiver. Give me a real ground any day not a millionaires play thing built with no real idea of what a ground should be.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 19:24
Quote:
SmartRover
Had a chuckle reading the above messages about how nice the large bar was and dreaming of a new PP, I went to Fylde with my lad and sat in the corner stand, got in early only to be told by stewards we had to take our seats as the queues for food was too long and causing safety issues, we watched the SWA stood in the torrential rain trying to take their standing places behind the goal but unfortunately there was a massive queue at the automatic turnstile, I believe there was no refreshments on sale behind the goal so fans were trying to access the kiosk under the stand, on paper it sounds great but in reality the infrastructure just couldn't cope with a low 3,000 attendance. Don't get me started on the queue trying to get out of the official car park which cost me a fiver. Give me a real ground any day not a millionaires play thing built with no real idea of what a ground should be.

Parking on the main road was obviously a cheaper and quicker[for after match exit]alternative. Straight away without any hold ups at all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net