PeteTRFC (IP Logged)

Banks Gone
05 January, 2018 21:44
Banks back to Oldham

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

Re: Banks Gone
05 January, 2018 22:06
Strange, I thought had been extended to the end of January?

PeteTRFC
PeteTRFC (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 22:10
Apparently Jewell has quit, so something afoot at Oldham?

Jack of all Trades

05 January, 2018 22:19
There is no mention on the Oldham site but, it does have an article about younger players returning from loan?

Suppose this means a recall for Jeff H although, I would prefer Jay, Barrow as we know is not the easiest place to win.

PeteTRFC
PeteTRFC (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 22:22
Yes I too would prefer Harris, but agree that Jeff will probably get the nod. Hopefully Wallace not too far off

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 22:23
No mention on his twitter account

pez
pez (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 22:43
Guess that means Mangan is not going now then?

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 23:16
What with DMH and now Banks both of who played in our recent good run it beginning to feel like the wheel's are coming off the wagon.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 23:22
Oldham are in the middle of a mini crisis themselves, the they had 5 on loan from other clubs who were all recalled 2 days ago, they are in a precarious position, Jewell has walked out and the takeover has stalled due to the FA. Banks having played well for us will probably go back into the side.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 23:35
Quote:
BELMONT
What with DMH and now Banks both of who played in our recent good run it beginning to feel like the wheel's are coming off the wagon.

Unfortunately I think our mini revival has come to an abrupt end, the dynamic midfield core made a massive difference it's what we lacked early on. This is the issue living hand to mouth as we found under LR in the latter PJ years. Best hope to cling onto a playoff spot. Wish they'd be more decisive and take a risk when we find good players, DMH was a stretch to keep but if they'd struck 3 weeks ago with Banks while the Latins were buoyant we probably could have signed Banks.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

05 January, 2018 23:40
Gutted about this if it’s true. I really hoped we could sign him.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 00:23
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
BELMONT

Unfortunately I think our mini revival has come to an abrupt end, the dynamic midfield core made a massive difference it's what we lacked early on. This is the issue living hand to mouth as we found under LR in the latter PJ years. Best hope to cling onto a playoff spot. Wish they'd be more decisive and ta
ke a risk when we find good players, DMH was a stretch to keep but if they'd struck 3 weeks ago with Banks while the Latins were buoyant we probably could have signed Banks.

Im thinking the same, Motley was a major loss too. Sure we will replace them though.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 01:35
Here we go again . . .mini revival gone doom and gloom for f***s sake have some faith

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 06:30
Where’s the evidence that he has gone “PeteTRFC”
If we don’t see him on team sheet then I guess but seeing as there is nothing written or he hasn’t tweeted he has left when he tweeted when he signed a second month seems strange.i think his contract is up in June so if we get promoted I would see him signed up but unless they offer him a contract extension now I can’t see sense to recall when we are paying some of his wages

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 06:55
Just a thought
Are you able to sign a player whilst he is on loan at the club or do we have to wait until loan finishes or until recalled by parent club

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 08:52
Rovers extended his loan by another month as tweeted by Banks himself on Dec 18 which surely means he's here for our next two games!

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 09:10
However, Oldham fans are saying he has been recalled followed by a few choice comments...
[www.owtb.co.uk]

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 09:12
Quote:
bheadlad
Where’s the evidence that he has gone “PeteTRFC”
If we don’t see him on team sheet then I guess but seeing as there is nothing written or he hasn’t tweeted he has left when he tweeted when he signed a second month seems strange.i think his contract is up in June so if we get promoted I would see him signed up but unless they offer him a contract extension now I can’t see sense to recall when we are paying some of his wages

They've lost 5 players recalled by parent clubs on the 2nd Jan

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 10:50
Not sure on this one, spoke to a pal who says whilst they have lost 5 this week they are in the market for 2 strikers but can only bring in if they reduce the wage bill and they are actively looking to offload players aswell as wanting two strikers there are 2 maybe 3 they want to bring back to the club on loan. Suppose it leaves a few possibilities if true we aren’t paying all of Banks wage and the latics want a deal where that is the case to free up the wage bill, we can’t make an emergency loan deal permanent, Oldham want us to keep him and we can’t afford it so he’s been recalled, Oldham are temporarily short on numbers and recalled him, he doesn’t want to stay, he’s injured and been recalled, we don’t want him?

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 11:47
He’s just confirmed it on Twitter sad smiley

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 12:35
There are some positives from the revival period. Cook is now back favour the form of some contracted players has improved and hopefully if Alabi, Waring and Mangan stay on loan we can afford to bring in other loans.

On the other hand our midfield looks weaker and a return to Hughes does not inspire. Harris is a different sort of player but we need his ball winning qualities which is now missing.

I just hope that we play Clark at full back and do not mess him about in order to accommodate Ridehaigh

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 16:10
I have major doubts re MM right now. Not playing Clarke, Not playing Pilling, Banks now out of squad.- The Wagon's come off the Wheels seems more appropriate. I rather think we could have a new manager next season (Challinor?). Really cannot fathom out MM's tactics or methodology at all.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 18:19
Quote:
WWStandsure
I have major doubts re MM right now. Not playing Clarke, Not playing Pilling, Banks now out of squad.- The Wagon's come off the Wheels seems more appropriate. I rather think we could have a new manager next season (Challinor?). Really cannot fathom out MM's tactics or methodology at all.

What has Banks being recalled two games prior to his emergency loan ending got to do with Micky Mellon, how can you blame him for not playing a kid in goal at what is a pivitol moment in our season, a fall away now and we are done. Getting a kick in nets for Wales U23’s means nothing the only real qualification for that is you are Welsh and play in goal and are under 23 but over 21.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 18:23
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
WWStandsure

What has Banks being recalled two games prior to his emergency loan ending got to do with Micky Mellon, how can you blame him for not playing a kid in goal at what is a pivitol moment in our season, a fall away now and we are done. Getting a kick in nets for Wales U23’s means nothing the only real qualification for that is you are Welsh and play in goal and are under 23 but over 21.

Replacing our keeper from a club 6 points behind us, is rather stupid though.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 20:49
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
WWStandsure

We missed Banks' hugely-Norburn and Jennings' performances dropped significantly without Banks' contribution. Harris was poor and Hughes even worse.

If we continue to play like we did today,we will finish mid table at best

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

06 January, 2018 22:45
Quote:
WWStandsure
I have major doubts re MM right now. Not playing Clarke, Not playing Pilling,

Club staff intimated recently Pilling is not ready and Mellon gave a perfectly good reason for resting Clarke in a recent interview.

These people are fortunate to possess player insights outsiders like you and I do not. This is not questionable management, this is objective management smiling smiley.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

TimmySoft
TimmySoft (IP Logged)

07 January, 2018 09:28
Ollies Dad has been on Twitter saying that his boy was really enjoying his football and was gutted that he couldn’t stay.

He’s not been treated well at Oldham.

Hopefully he’s one we can sign for next season

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

07 January, 2018 10:54
Id recall Waring if possible, and stick Norwood out wide in replacement of Dmh stick Cole upfront and Kirby in the middle. Harris/Hughes not good enough try and ship them out and look for a season long loan midfielder

Jack of all Trades

07 January, 2018 16:08
Ollie was an unused sub against Charlton, he won't be happy after playing regularly for us, why on earth recall him.

Wellen's is the manager Jewell leaving should not affect the loan situation?

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

07 January, 2018 19:12
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
Ollie was an unused sub against Charlton, he won't be happy after playing regularly for us, why on earth recall him.
Wellen's is the manager Jewell leaving should not affect the loan situation?

They lost 5 players on the 2nd who they had on loan, all recalled back to parent clubs

Jack of all Trades

07 January, 2018 19:25
Thanks Boots

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 16:14
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
WWStandsure

It’s only stupid if the new keeper is not up to the mark and proves to be a worse option than Pilling. Wouldn’t it be better to assess the new lad over a few games before declaring the move ‘stupid’.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 16:16
Quote:
Yardleys Cat
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
WWStandsure

What has Banks being recalled two games prior to his emergency loan ending got to do with Micky Mellon, how can you blame him for not playing a kid in goal at what is a pivitol moment in our season, a fall away now and we are done. Getting a kick in nets for Wales U23’s means
nothing the only real qualification for that is you are Welsh and play in goal and are under 23 but over 21.

It’s only stupid if the new keeper is not up to the mark and proves to be a worse option than Pilling. Wouldn’t it be better to assess the new lad over a few games before declaring the move ‘stupid’.

I’m gonna stick with “stupid” as Flyde are 2 games in hand and 6 points off us...

Jack of all Trades

08 January, 2018 16:34
I see Kundai Benyu (on loan last season at Aldershot and played very well alongside Mensah) and subsequently sold by Ipswich to Celtic in the close season, has joined Oldham on loan.

I wonder if Ollie could return?

Jack of all Trades

08 January, 2018 16:52
I see Wellen's has kicked off in the MEN about comments made by Ollie's dad regarding his recall by Oldham.

Apparently, we were only contributing to his wages?

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 17:23
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
I see Wellen's has kicked off in the MEN about comments made by Ollie's dad regarding his recall by Oldham.

Indeed very unprofessional of his Dad - it is no surprise we were not paying his full wages as he is at a L1 club after all! Wellens is quite correct to remind people he is an Oldham player - they were clearly hoping we would offer cash to take him as he said if there is a permanent deal we will do it so clearly he has no future at Oldham and maybe has burnt some bridges also..

efc0trfc3
efc0trfc3 (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 17:32
Quote:
ADD
Quote:
Jack of all Trades

Indeed very unprofessional of his Dad - it is no surprise we were not paying his full wages as he is at a L1 club after all! Wellens is quite correct to remind people he is an Oldham player - they were clearly hoping we would offer cash to take him as he said if there is a permanent deal we will do it so clearly he has no future at Oldham and maybe has burnt some bridges also..
Banks' dad doesn't need to be professional, he just needs to be his dad!

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 17:37
Quote:
efc0trfc3
Quote:
ADD
Quote:
Jack of all Trades

Banks' dad doesn't need to be professional, he just needs to be his dad!

+1

pez
pez (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 17:39
To be honest, I can't see how this has anything to do with Rovers, so the comment about burnt bridges is a bit misleading.

Tranmere have not commented or reacted and as far as I can see its just a spat between Banks' father and Oldham.

There was a rumour that Andy Mangan was linked with them? Maybe it will be a straight swap with Banks coming back here?

That would make better sense financially.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 17:50
Quote:
pez
To be honest, I can't see how this has anything to do with Rovers, so the comment about burnt bridges is a bit misleading.
Tranmere have not commented or reacted and as far as I can see its just a spat between Banks' father and Oldham.

There was a rumour that Andy Mangan was linked with them? Maybe it will be a straight swap with Banks coming back here?

That would make better sense financially.

I think Banks coming here on an emergency loan in the first place was a personal favour between Wellens and Mellon

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 18:03
Does anyone know or have fresh rumours about mangan like where is he or is he still training with us?
I still think Banks may be signed as OAFC don’t want him,his dad says he enjoyed playing here and he was getting regular football and probably lives with a reasonable commute to Birkenhead .I would say that Wellens would like to free up a wage so little or no transfer fee and tranmere would be able to offer less of a wage as lower league.Give him a 1 1/2 year contract and a get out clause that if a league club came in we would consider it.It would put him in the shop window if nothing else give us a chance of automatic promotion

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 18:33
Said a few days ago we weren’t paying his full wage, The spat between his Dad and Wellens is nothing to do with Tranmere I wouldn’t think. Mate over their says the club have said we can have him but it needs to be on permanent basis. He thinks they are trying to broker a deal for Mangan and the recall may have been some sort of showing of the first hand. They are in the market for a striker or two as theirs are both very similar, the wages being touted around league 1 are forcing them out of negotiation with anyone they approach. Here’s hoping MM/MP want him and we can sort something.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 22:23
I just caught up with the twitter spat.

Blimey, his dad wasn’t happy lol

On the plus side, the way I read it, Oldham have recalled him to force us to sign him and get him off their books.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 16:02
See that Maidstone Utd have signed a striker from Oldham after his contract at Boundary Park was cancelled by mutual consent.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 16:06
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
I see Kundai Benyu (on loan last season at Aldershot and played very well alongside Mensah) and subsequently sold by Ipswich to Celtic in the close season, has joined Oldham on loan.
I wonder if Ollie could return?

Good player that Benyu, from what ive seen of him.

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 16:25
Maidstone from Oldham is a fella called Darius OSEI .The way this is going we might get Banks back

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

09 January, 2018 16:46
Banks not at all popular with their fans. And his dads twitter outburst probably means he has no future there. Here's hoping he comes back to us asap.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 01:02
His Dad however should have remained more dignified. Wellens bleated about how he couldn't claim unfairness to him when a Chelsea loanee want back and didn't play, but Wellens didn't do his press credentials much good, as he should have been a bit more dignified about his response to the fathers protestations, rather than giving a diatribe that read like an overblown pffft oh please.

It would have been more civilised on Wellens' to simply say something like "he can say what he feels as it's a free country, but we act in the best interests of Oldham Athletic whenever we make player decisions, it's that simple".

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 06:43
The way I read it, he was also having a dig at us. How they were just doing us a favour and we couldn't even afford to pay his wage. It quite worrying at this time, as I've heard a lot of stories about the club suppliers not being paid for their services since before August. Lot of talk that we are now totally broke. Worrying time.

TimmySoft
TimmySoft (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 11:38
Ben Pringle just joined Oldham, hopefully this means that Banks can come back. If we’ve got Banks, Wallace &Norburn, that’s a midfield trio that’s easily good enough for league 1, Hughes &Harris as subs, it’s a very strong midfield. Personally I think we need a couple of central defenders, if we are going to win this league

Kennel
Kennel (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 17:53
Timmy, I don't think Wallace will be anywhere near to what he was...I hope I am wrong on this but he has suffered a long catalogue of serious injuries. As for needing a central defender we could have had Clint Hill who offered his services but MM went for McElverly instead!!

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 18:25
Quote:
aktrfc
The way I read it, he was also having a dig at us. How they were just doing us a favour and we couldn't even afford to pay his wage. It quite worrying at this time, as I've heard a lot of stories about the club suppliers not being paid for their services since before August. Lot of talk that we are now totally broke. Worrying time.

It’s normal business for a side to take a player on loan and not pay full wages, doubt York etc are paying the full wage of Waring, Alabi etc.

There was a rumour in August the players hadn’t been paid. Several members of coaching staff have been told if we don’t go up there is no budget to pay them next season and that it may be worth looking elsewhere.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 18:36
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
aktrfc

It’s normal business for a side to take a player on loan and not pay full wages, doubt York etc are paying the full wage of Waring, Alabi etc.

There was a rumour in August the players hadn’t been paid. Several members of coaching staff have been told if we don’t go up there is no budget to pay them next season and that it may be worth looking elsewhere.

I doubt that York are paying anything as Waring is at Halifax.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 18:39
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
aktrfc

I doubt that York are paying anything as Waring is at Halifax.

He is, but you know what I mean.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 19:33
I do not know about our financial situation but it has been very noticeable that this season there have been far less comments from MP of a positive sort or have I missed something?

pez
pez (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 20:44
Apparently he's off to Swindon on loan until the end of the season!

Didn't see that move coming.

Robbie126
Robbie126 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 20:47
Seriously gutting that. He and Norburn were class in midfield. Confirms we must really be struggling financially, very sad days. SWA!!!

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 21:13
Unless their are some imminent announcements it is very worrying the amount of exits from the club with nothing coming in, leaving us with 2 strikers, especially given the timing, run of 5 wins on the spin and to within 8 points of top spot sitting in a playoff place. We are now back out to 11 points from top and out the play offs. This doesn’t smell like a club with ambitions for promotion and money in the bank specially with others all adding to the squad as opposed thining out. Especially if you consider Guisley had 30 plus on their books when they played us.

Robbie126
Robbie126 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 21:43
Its a hell of a communite from the NW ro Swindon considering he though getting over to the Wirral was tough! We obviously have no cash. Just take a look at the current squad and who is out of contract at the end of this season! Looking like a Phoenix club in 2018/19!

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 21:52
Banks is a professional and clearly too good for non-league football. I don't see his possible move to a League 2 club or the possibility that Oldham were paying part of his wages when he was with us (perfectly normal when a player drops down a few divisions on loan) as any indication at all of a worrying financial position.

What the squad looks like at the end of the month will be a better indicator.

gazza102
gazza102 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 21:58
Clearly given this interview he would come to us if we wanted him. [aidanthomasjonesmedia.wordpress.com]

Robbie126
Robbie126 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 22:01
Totally agree that he's a professional and has to follow the money but if we have any ambition to get out of this league we have to compete with the likes of Swindon etc! He's exactly the sort of player who can make the difference rather than signing NL players who seem to go from one NL club to the next. Time will tell. SWA!!

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 22:08
Quote:
gazza102
Clearly given this interview he would come to us if we wanted him. [aidanthomasjonesmedia.wordpress.com]

Good interview that. But if we're not able to pay him what he's worth that doesn't mean we're in the financial doo-daa, it just means we're not in a position to get players who belong a level above us. Same as it's always been with Rovers, for the most part.

Hollins
Hollins (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 22:26
Sounds like he is really up for a return. Fingers crossed he comes , really made a consistent impact

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 23:41
Quote:
Hollins
Sounds like he is really up for a return. Fingers crossed he comes , really made a consistent impact

According to the Swindon forum he's signed for them?

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

10 January, 2018 23:57
However if he signs on loan, that does not mean he can't be bought by Tranmere I don't think, especially as a recall clause would permit him to be recalled to make the deal go through.

MESSAGES->author
Old Rover (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 11:51
I wonder if the fan's would have a whip round to raise money to get him back. We've done it before.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 14:20
MM has now confirmed Banks has got himself another club but we're hopeful of having a new signing in the next 24 hours.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 17:08
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
MM has now confirmed Banks has got himself another club but we're hopeful of having a new signing in the next 24 hours.

So if you see a private ambulance dropping someone off on crutches outside PP tomorrow it could be our latest signing on the comeback trail.😀

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 18:01
David Flitcroft on Swindon twitter earlier today:-

''There's been an interest in Ollie Banks. Ollie was sensational for Tranmere and he's a player I've tracked closely. He was probably the best player against us for Oldham in the summer."

As of then,it was an interest but not a signing.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 18:28
Anthony de Freitas has been released by Port Vale, he'd be worth a punt, and good player and is versatile midfielder

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2018 18:28 by Higgosboots.

Jack of all Trades

11 January, 2018 19:31
Still not registered as a Swindon player on BBC Website.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

11 January, 2018 21:55
He's going to Swindon, even Mm has said he's found a new club which suggests they've made the necessary enquiries, Oldham want a permanent deal not a loan

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 00:01
Quote:
Higgosboots
Anthony de Freitas has been released by Port Vale, he'd be worth a punt, and good player and is versatile midfielder

I spotted that a while ago and thought he could be half decent too.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 10:51
Signed on loan for Swindon till the end of the season

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 16:28
Time to draw a line under it and get Hughes and Harris match fit and firing for the run in

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 17:44
Quote:
roger mellie
Time to draw a line under it and get Hughes and Harris match fit and firing for the run in

+1
Swindon probably paying his wages which will suit Oldham at the moment. Harris and Hughes got us close last season, lets get behind them and the rest of our team...

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

12 January, 2018 18:33
Quote:
Matt34
Quote:
Higgosboots

I spotted that a while ago and thought he could be half decent too.

Yea he’s good,

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

13 January, 2018 20:55
Our loss. Only hope now is for Jake Kirby and Wallace to return, fully fit and able to ride the lashing tackles that will be dished out in this league that sometimes are not too far off being a downright assault. Any hope of decent refs from now until the end of the season is a real joke.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

13 January, 2018 21:05
Kirby has been back 2-3 weeks now. It's not really our loss if we were never going to go back in for him after he was recalled by Oldham. Much rather have a right winger to add some width and depth in the squad than a CM regardless of how good they are/were.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

13 January, 2018 21:09
Harris played well today. If he keeps that up during the run in - like he was doing during the run in last season - him and Norburn would be a very decent unit in CM.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

13 January, 2018 23:39
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
Harris played well today. If he keeps that up during the run in - like he was doing during the run in last season - him and Norburn would be a very decent unit in CM.
I had Harris as our MOM today, although I can't argue that Buxton didn't merit that award. It does worry me watching him that with his combative style of play he is a card waiting to happen.

MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

14 January, 2018 01:30
Banks MOM for Swindon on his debut

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net