football
Latest News:

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Wallace
19 December, 2017 21:08
Is there any news on Wallace. He has been with us for more than a year now and in terms of minutes on the field he has been incredibly expensive.
It is odd that he may rundown his contract without ever playing again for us.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

Re: Wallace
19 December, 2017 21:22
He was an important part of our run to the play offs even if belatedly and was injured by a cynical foul. Ollie Banks has been good for us but his loan has only been extended by a month. Maybe James will be fit in time for a run to winning the League. If so what a good investment. And Ben Tollit who i along with everyone else loves has been out for a while. We should nurture talent even when they can't play every week.

HardlyYardley
HardlyYardley (IP Logged)

19 December, 2017 21:50
Wallace and Tollit are our two best and most creative players. Wallace will always have potential problems but his current injury isn't related. Maybe it won't work out but (and I know I'm in a minorty here) I feel it was worth a risk and he may still prove useful.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

19 December, 2017 22:29
When fit, he’s the best player in this league (and possibly the one above!).

I believe he is currently in ‘full training’ so I’m not sure what that means in terms of match readiness etc

Kenny_Crons
Kenny_Crons (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 07:17
Agree with the previous posts.

If we can just have Wallace and Tollitt from February onwards, our chances would improve quite a lot

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 09:58
I agree Wallace is an asset especially if we we're in League One or Two fully fit but sadly we are in non league and within this League are a few to put it mildly yard dog's who think it nothing to kick you off the park. Not saying there's none in League Football but there's certainly more down in this damn league.

On top of that some of these Ref's in this league seem not to give some protection to actual footballers of which Wallace is.

Hope I am wrong with my prediction and Wallace can come back in and play good Football with out being kicked to death.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 13:26
Quote:
BELMONT
I agree Wallace is an asset especially if we we're in League One or Two fully fit but sadly we are in non league and within this League are a few to put it mildly yard dog's who think it nothing to kick you off the park. Not saying there's none in League Football but there's certainly more down in this damn league.
On top of that some of these Ref's in this league seem not to give some protection to actual footballers of which Wallace is.

Hope I am wrong with my prediction and Wallace can come back in and play good Football with out being kicked to death.

Hi Belmont, I like the festive snowman avatar but need to change the scarf to a rovers one, lol.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 15:34
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
BELMONT

Hi Belmont, I like the festive snowman avatar but need to change the scarf to a rovers one, lol.

Hi HKR

Best I could do using the paint programme.thumbs down

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 15:42
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
BELMONT

Hi HKR

Best I could do using the paint programme.thumbs down

Brilliant, nice one Belmont.. Merry Xmas..

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 16:29
and Tollit in the wrong trousers.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 19:57
Wallace said last week he was hoping to start contact tracing in the new year if all goes well

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net