football
Latest News:

DCTRFC
DCTRFC (IP Logged)

Aldershot
17 December, 2017 13:17
Could only name 3 on the bench in their 4-0 defeat to East Thurrock from National South yesterday. Waddock was moaning in post match interview about how bad injuries etc. I had a look on their forum and it doesn’t appear like there is any ££ spare to bring in reinforcements as they are using just an 18 man squad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/12/2017 13:20 by DCTRFC.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

Re: Aldershot
17 December, 2017 13:24
Wrexham are in the same boatbif they get a few injuries

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 December, 2017 13:25
Macclesfields squad is not big either

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

17 December, 2017 14:46
Quote:
the kav
Wrexham are in the same boatbif they get a few injuries

They're expecting a "cash windfall" in the New Year as Louis Moult is leaving Motherwell for Preston for a fee of around £450,000 which will trigger a sell-on clause (not to be confused with Santa Claus!!!). Not sure how much they'll get.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

17 December, 2017 14:57
25 per cent mate

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

17 December, 2017 15:15
Quote:
the kav
25 per cent mate

Cheers.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

17 December, 2017 18:55
£112,500.00 not to be stiffed at but, unlikely to finance a massive influx of players.

Their gates are reasonable but, considering the start they made very disappointing, so I would expect the majority of the windfall to finance the rest of the season.

All clubs(unless relegated from FL2) are self financing no monies from the VNL.

tranmerepete
tranmerepete (IP Logged)

17 December, 2017 20:03
That's only if he gets a move in January. They will get nothing if he goes in the summer.

Every ball is a white ball............TRFC

Hampshire White
Hampshire White (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 21:26
I Live not too far from Aldersh@t and have many of there supporters as friends, they are terrified of us. They expect us to push on in the new year 🍻

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 21:51
Quote:
Hampshire White
I Live not too far from Aldersh@t and have many of there supporters as friends, they are terrified of us. They expect us to push on in the new year 🍻
Good to hear, but they are a former League team too and no disrespect to all the other NL teams either. The good thing is we are in the mix with it all to play for.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

21 December, 2017 08:56
Did Wrexham get a fee for Moult when he left?. I did not thing that sell on clauses applied when a player moves from a club outside the FA

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

21 December, 2017 13:31
Quote:
DevonExile
Did Wrexham get a fee for Moult when he left?. I did not thing that sell on clauses applied when a player moves from a club outside the FA

Surely it's down to his age and whatever the selling club can negotiate?

Hampshire White

21 December, 2017 16:57
Just been informed the the lad from Ipswich Town (Good midfield player) on loan at Aldershot has been recalled for the Wolves match

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

23 December, 2017 18:40
I thought he had signed for Celtic (from Ipswich) in the closed season but, cannot remember his name?

Mensah returned from injury recently and has started to score again and Idris Kanu the little 17 year old winger, signed for Peterborough and was involved in both FA Cup Games.

As stated, they and a number of others have 18 men squads leaving little slack for injuries, suspensions or loss of form.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

23 December, 2017 22:39
Aldershot have passed the hat round fans, they are asking £500 from 200 fans, with the promise that it will be returned if they are promoted.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

24 December, 2017 00:44
Hopefully it isn't the top hat from a monopoly set, as you couldn't even fit a 1p coin in those (Sm6).

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/12/2017 00:45 by Matt34.

Hampshire White

24 December, 2017 16:58
Aldershot have a history of such "Iffy" fundraising ways, over the years they had had some interesting financial dealings, and Chairmen

MESSAGES->author

30 December, 2017 13:23
Have just watched the first half of Aldershot v Maidstone live on BT sport. 0-0 at half time. Shots have been the more attacking side and their movement up front has been decent but they havent really threatened. Maidstone are still well n truly in this game though and get the feeling they can catch the Shots on the break, they've had the best chance in the opening 45 mins. Maidstones away form is good so they have a chance of taking all the points.. The pitch at Aldershot is in fantastic condition.

MESSAGES->author

30 December, 2017 13:42
Maidstone have just gone 1 up in the 48th min.

Hampshire White

30 December, 2017 14:16
Aldershot do have a great pitch, Chelsea under 21's play there, I believe they get the old Chelsea pitch when they change it.

MESSAGES->author

30 December, 2017 14:28
Finished 1-1, Shots equalized in the very last min and they didn't really deserve it. Maidstone did well in the 2nd half and it was a good team effort from them, they had chances to increase their lead too.. Shots went off the boil in the 2nd half and they looked a bit suspect defensively at times in that 2nd half. Ex Rover James Rowe came on as an early second half sub for Shots and his introduction changed things for the worse for the Shots, mind u he did have one effort which hit the bar. Maidstone a little hard done by today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net