football
Latest News:

DCTRFC
DCTRFC (IP Logged)

Alabi and Mangan
16 December, 2017 16:43
Both playing today in the Trophy suggesting they have no future now at TRFC as we couldn’t even use them in this tinpot trophy later on now. Alabi played in a county cup game for Dover the other day with the Academy side. Dover were thumped 6-0 at home by lowly Folkestone Invicta.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

Re: Alabi and Mangan
17 December, 2017 15:33
Mangan is a massive let down, he had the opportunity this season to take this league by storm, I wouldn't let him near the first team again, we look so much better of late, if we can hang onto dmh and banks til June we will win the league.

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

18 December, 2017 08:05
The problem we have unless Dover want him long term is Alabi is on a 2 year contract. Mangan I think finishes at season end.

stairwaytoheaven
stairwaytoheaven (IP Logged)

18 December, 2017 15:54
Quote:
Higgosboots
Mangan is a massive let down, he had the opportunity this season to take this league by storm, I wouldn't let him near the first team again, we look so much better of late, if we can hang onto dmh and banks til June we will win the league.

Don't think we can sign a player for 3 loans in one season so once DMH has finished this loan I guess he will be on his way, unless we buy him!
Can's see MP putting any money up with Jake and Ben on their way back.

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

18 December, 2017 18:05
Quote:
stairwaytoheaven
Quote:
Higgosboots

Don't think we can sign a player for 3 loans in one season so once DMH has finished this loan I guess he will be on his way, unless we buy him!
Can's see MP putting any money up with Jake and Ben on their way back.

But this is what loans are about, I.e. Covering gaps in the short term. Here's hoping he will stay.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

18 December, 2017 18:54
If dmh is going lets hope mellon doesnt do anything stupid with tollitt like rush him back to start a game on a tricky wet surface against orient.

Couple of 30 mins once game is won followed by a couple of starts giving it all for 60 min eventually easing him up to the 90

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net