football
Latest News:

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Top of the league !
28 November, 2017 22:01
Aldershot now top. Am I right in saying there have been at least 6other teams that's been on top already.

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

Re: Top of the league !
29 November, 2017 15:34
Just shows what 4 wins on the bounce can do. They, Dagenham and TRFC were most peoples favourites to finish top 3, and despite a topsy turvy 4 months, I wouldn't bet against that finish come the end of the season.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

29 November, 2017 16:01
At least Macclesfield, Sutton, Dover, Wrexham, and now Aldershot, unless you count teams who won on a Friday early on.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

29 November, 2017 16:36
Quote:
Yiggsy
At least Macclesfield, Sutton, Dover, Wrexham, and now Aldershot, unless you count teams who won on a Friday early on.

As long as we're top on the last day of this season, that's all that's counts.

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

29 November, 2017 18:43
I think that even Leyton Orient were top for a week earlier in the season.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

30 November, 2017 15:21
Ever since Bernard Mensah has been back in the Aldershot side they seem to have done well with improved performances and they've gone to the top of the table.. He came back into their side about 5 weeks ago after a long injury lay off and he has netted about 4 or 5 times since then. Big player for them.

DCTRFC
DCTRFC (IP Logged)

30 November, 2017 15:35
Would be a shame to see him snapped up by a league club in January......not

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

30 November, 2017 16:48
Quote:
DCTRFC

There’s a couple we’ll do well to keep in January, Norburn & DMH primarily, followed closely by Clark if he keeps his place and keeps performing.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

30 November, 2017 17:20
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
DCTRFC

There’s a couple we’ll do well to keep in January, Norburn & DMH primarily, followed closely by Clark if he keeps his place and keeps performing.

DMH is the only likely departure from those 3 in January due to the end of his loan period.He played well against Maidstone but the previous two away games were not up to his previous level. Hope we can keep him though.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

30 November, 2017 23:09
As I've said before even if DMH has a quiet game its because he is tightly marked allowing space for every one else. I thought that was the case against the Daggers. If we can keep him until Ben is fit we have a scenario of 6 defenders dragged out to the wings leaving mid field spacesmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net