football
Latest News:

sp37634
sp37634 (IP Logged)

Alan Morgan
13 November, 2017 16:25
Knowing many of you not from this side of the border, Morgan was sacked last week from Llandudno but has since joined Colwyn Bay as their new manager.

[clwbpeldroed.org]

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: Alan Morgan
13 November, 2017 16:34
I see Cardiff met are top isnt the chief boss there ?and Connahs Quay doing well

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

13 November, 2017 23:07
Yes Wayne Allison is their manager.

His previous management job as 9 years ago as caretaker of Chester City which included a playing position also, although it seems he never played.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

13 November, 2017 23:12
Went to Prenton Pups meeting with my lads when they were 6 and 9 guest of honour Alan Morgan the boys loved him

Claytonne&Clark
Claytonne&Clark (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 10:20
I was hoping that managing Cardiff Met made him the Chief of Police, but unfortunately it's the university which is referenced in the name.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net