football
Latest News:

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

Same team for FA CUP replay
13 November, 2017 13:41
Same team that started the game with Dagenham with Jay Harris starting at right back .Got to go this game ,only £10 to get in and its the FA Cup .I reckon Bury away awaits .Could do them as well

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

Re: Same team for FA CUP replay
13 November, 2017 13:47
Hughes and Duggan both out for three weeks. Hard to argue with the team that played most of Saturday but, if he's fit again, I'd have Buxton at right back and Jay back in the middle.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

13 November, 2017 14:18
looking forward to seeing the game. I will go to bed early on Wednesday night and set alarm for 3:30am HK time to watch it. thankfully, ive managed to get the Thursday off work.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

13 November, 2017 14:18
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
Hughes and Duggan both out for three weeks. Hard to argue with the team that played most of Saturday but, if he's fit again, I'd have Buxton at right back and Jay back in the middle.

+1

Temple Road
Temple Road (IP Logged)

13 November, 2017 14:37
Not sure if Cookie will be fit, he looked to me that he tweaked his Hamstring, just before he was subbed. Hope I am wrong he had a good game.

Keep the Faith

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

13 November, 2017 23:03
Buxton should be a consideration as I think he added some capability to the team when he joined.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

13 November, 2017 23:14
Buxton good footballer- Jay great shift at right back but he's a midfielder

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 09:11
Thats sorted then .Harris replaces Hughes and Buxton comes in .Looks like a decent team that can do damage whoever we play

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 09:44
Quote:
hong kong rover
looking forward to seeing the game. I will go to bed early on Wednesday night and set alarm for 3:30am HK time to watch it. thankfully, ive managed to get the Thursday off work.

Given the problems of a few replay's that might happen have you got enough holidays left to cover all the way to the Final at Wembleythumbs down

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 13:22
Does there have to be a result, I.e. no further replays? If yes, have we got penalties sorted, if yes, who would our first five be?

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 13:41
The back four and Davies might as well have a go !!

Hampshire White
Hampshire White (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 13:41
Just tracked down a bar in Madeira that I've educated to show the game on BT Sport. Bring it on.

MESSAGES->author

14 November, 2017 16:17
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
hong kong rover

Given the problems of a few replay's that might happen have you got enough holidays left to cover all the way to the Final at Wembleythumbs down

might be a problem Belmont. if I do run out of hols then I will have to take a few sickies, lol.

MESSAGES->author

14 November, 2017 16:28
Quote:
Hampshire White
Just tracked down a bar in Madeira that I've educated to show the game on BT Sport. Bring it on.

nice one

MESSAGES->author

14 November, 2017 16:55
The words of Micky Mellon..

"Cup games are important because there is a lot of nationwide interest in them, and it's on TV, so that only goes to increase the clubs profile and is an opportunity to show that Tranmere are fighting back."

hear, hear Micky.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 18:24
Heard somewhere today jay Harris is also injured. Anyone know if it's true

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

14 November, 2017 20:07
As usual the Liverpool Echo got it wrong.

"Harris and Duggan Injured" is the headline.

When actually the article clearly refers to Hughes and Duggan. No wonder very few people buy it anymore.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

15 November, 2017 19:01
their wide players are quick and Buxton could be exposed unlike Harris who actually improved our set up when he came on

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

15 November, 2017 20:25
Player injured in the away game and now one suspended for league games, that's the price of the FA cup. Lets get Drysdale on for the second half and at least test whether he is a better option than some out there

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net