football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Leyton Orient
11 November, 2017 19:26
Have just finished watching the Ebbsfleet v Orient game live on BT sport. Yet another defeat for Orient today and they've now gone 11 NL games without a win. Their last 11 NL games reads as..

Won 0
Drawn 3
Lost 8

Those 3 drawn games were all away from home. They haven't won at Brisbane road since Sept 2nd..3 pts from the last possible 33, if that's not relegation form then I dunno what is? Will they persevere with Steve Davis?

MESSAGES->author

Re: Leyton Orient
11 November, 2017 19:30
gonna watch Denmark v Rep of Ireland now. Will be about 6am by the time I get to bed, sleep all day tmrw, lol.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

11 November, 2017 20:44
Hi HKR Yes I to watched Ebbsfleet v Orient was impressed with Ebbsfleet a very good side they love the wing play and got many crosses in where as Orient managed about 4 .Orient finding to their cost as did we and York it's no picnic in this League .i fancy Ebbsfleet for at least the play offs .only 3 defeats so far ,just opened a new £5million stand ,the owner means business

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 11:21
Steve Davis must be in danger of the sack now.

If the Italians still owned the club he would be well gone!!!!

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 11:46
Believe they have cliff thorburn lined up to replace him

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 12:57
Quote:
the kav
Believe they have cliff thorburn lined up to replace him

LOL, or anyone of Barry Hearns old snooker Matchroom Mob. Hope u like my new avatar pic Kav, found a pic of the FA cup trophy with white ribbons on it for the rovers, lol.

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 13:06
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Hi HKR Yes I to watched Ebbsfleet v Orient was impressed with Ebbsfleet a very good side they love the wing play and got many crosses in where as Orient managed about 4 .Orient finding to their cost as did we and York it's no picnic in this League .i fancy Ebbsfleet for at least the play offs .only 3 defeats so far ,just opened a new £5million stand ,the owner means business

Yes, I also thought Ebbsfleet looked pretty decent and they played with a bit of width which caused Orients defensive 3 a few problems. Thought Orient improved in the 2nd half. Didn't think Orient were particularly bad but things are not going well at all for them at the moment. Will u be watching the Wimbledon v Posh game later, Fifty? I will be watching and checking up on our opponents for this Wednesday. I will be reporting in to Micky Mellon after the match with my assessment of them, lol.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 15:28
Won't be watching Wimbledon game HKR .off to dine at my nieces ,new knee coming on a treat so I am going on my first freedom excursion .suffering a bad bout of cabin fever ,I was convinced I had see a bear in the back garden ,should be back in the main stand for Christmas onwards .lookforward to your assessment of Peterborough 👍

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 15:31
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Won't be watching Wimbledon game HKR .off to dine at my nieces ,new knee coming on a treat so I am going on my first freedom excursion .suffering a bad bout of cabin fever ,I was convinced I had see a bear in the back garden ,should be back in the main stand for Christmas onwards .lookforward to your assessment of Peterborough 👍

my half time assessment is on the ricky miller thread, lol

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 16:18
Love it hkr yes, will look better in steeeeeeeeves hands though

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net