football
Latest News:

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

Ricky Miller (Peterborough Utd)
11 November, 2017 11:57
Ricky Miller was arrested for assaulting a police officer and for refusing a breathalyser test.
See link below

[www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk]

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Ricky Miller (Peterborough Utd)
11 November, 2017 13:18
bad lad, I think he also had some trouble with the police a few seasons ago when he was at luton town. he also missed the start of this season and was suspended for the first 6 games after headbutting a guiseley defender when he was playing for dover at the back end of last season. even though he hasn't scored so far this season its better for rovers that he might not be available for Wednesdays replay.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 13:19 by hong kong rover.

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

11 November, 2017 14:23
Sounds like a liability wherever he is? It needn't matter whether or not he plays on Wednesday.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 11:25
You can only play whoever they pick, extremely unlikely Millar will feature.

I seem to remember he never scored against us for Dover including the season he scored 41 goals?

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 13:26
anyone that can score over 40 goals in a season then I would rather they didn't play against us

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 14:29
I wouldn't be surprised if Peterborough send him out on loan in January

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 14:33
am just about to watch the Wimbledon v posh game and maybe my eyes are deceiving me but in the tunnel before the game the camera was on the players and ref lining up and I am sure I saw the ref having a puff on an electronic cigarette. unless he was trying out his whistle. Wimbledon have just gone 1 up after 40 secs with a nice low strike

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 15:21
has been an entertaining and lively first half with 2 teams that like going forward and posh have probably been the better side. 2-2 at half time. posh look strong coming down the left hand side and their 2 best players for me have been Maddison and Lloyd. Maddison is instrumental, looks decent and has a good left foot. posh defence has looked uncomfortable when Wimbledon have gone forward. Wimbledon playing their part though in a good game so far.. on a side note, the commentator said posh have had a 100% success rate with their penalties so far this season. hope it doesn't go to penno's on Wednesday then. Akinfenwa the beast with his croaky voice is the half time analyst, lol.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 15:42 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 15:57
posh are being given acres of space when they are coming down the left hand side. everything from them is down the left

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 16:21
That’s ok
We have chipper Harris for Wednesday
Bring on their left side

MESSAGES->author

12 November, 2017 16:26
finished 2-2 but thought peterboro were the better footballing side. they look good going forward and if jay harris is to play at right back again this wednesday then he could be in for a busy night. wasn't so impressed with them defensively though so hopefully rovers can run at them and put them under lots of pressure on Wednesday. on another little side note, the Chelsea ground staff take care of wimbledons pitch.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 20:09
I think it's because Chelsea Ladies play there.

jim rockford
jim rockford (IP Logged)

12 November, 2017 23:03
Quote:
hong kong rover
am just about to watch the Wimbledon v posh game and maybe my eyes are deceiving me but in the tunnel before the game the camera was on the players and ref lining up and I am sure I saw the ref having a puff on an electronic cigarette. unless he was trying out his whistle. Wimbledon have just gone 1 up after 40 secs with a nice low strike
While it might have looked as though he was having a quick drag it was actually one of these health supplement type things that you see players taking when the play gets stopped.

MESSAGES->author

13 November, 2017 14:14
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
I think it's because Chelsea Ladies play there.

yes, correct jack.

MESSAGES->author

13 November, 2017 14:15
Quote:
jim rockford
Quote:
hong kong rover
While it might have looked as though he was having a quick drag it was actually one of these health supplement type things that you see players taking when the play gets stopped.

ok thks jim. my eyes were deceiving me lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net