football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Bradford Park Avenue 1 Salford City 2
28 October, 2017 16:55
salford keeper sent off for urinating whilst the game is in progress, f*cking quality, lol.. it was mentioned on wirral radio and ive just checked on the Bradford park avenue website, lol.. wirral radio interviewed steve simonsen today about his transfer to everton back in 1998. simonsen said his agent who was involved in the deal was that horrible little g*t, david speedie, never knew he was a players agent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/10/2017 17:00 by hong kong rover.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Bradford Park Avenue 1 Salford City 2
28 October, 2017 17:31
We will never know what happened in that Transfer and more important HKR what happened to the money a record fee for a goalkeeper

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

28 October, 2017 19:17
There were that many odd on's making up the record fee, Simonsen would still have to playing today to stand any chance of the full fee.

From memory I think we received £500K

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

28 October, 2017 21:13
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
We will never know what happened in that Transfer and more important HKR what happened to the money a record fee for a goalkeeper

They sold him 2 games before a fee was due to us, it was all part of that PJ having a handle on each hold-all of both clubs, Tony Thomas went their for a million, he was a decent full back but never a million quid player.

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

29 October, 2017 00:26
I thought the £3 million was based on league appearances. For example, if he had made, say 50 appearances, we would've got so much, but I think he only played in one league cup game for Everton so we only got a small amount, probably the £500k mentioned.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

29 October, 2017 09:12
It what context did he urinate? Totally leave the pitch to use the toilet, thus stopping the match, or a quick slash again the advertising boards?

MESSAGES->author

29 October, 2017 13:08
Quote:
mini_andy
It what context did he urinate? Totally leave the pitch to use the toilet, thus stopping the match, or a quick slash again the advertising boards?

it happened on 86 mins ( don't know why he couldn't hold on for a few more mins ),it just said that he received a red card for urinating at the side of a stand in the closing moments of the game. so he must have quickly left the field of play..i am thinking, he cant have done it when the game is in progress, maybe there was a break in play.. he was told by a steward not to do it and a spectator made a formal complaint and the incident was reported to the police. his name is max crocombe and a couple of seasons ago he was on loan at southport and he actually played for them vs rovers at prenton in feb 2016 when rovers won 1-0.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 29/10/2017 13:34 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author

29 October, 2017 13:55
I wonder what giggs, scholes n the Neville twins made of the incident?, lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/10/2017 13:56 by hong kong rover.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

29 October, 2017 16:36
Quote:
hong kong rover
I wonder what giggs, scholes n the Neville twins made of the incident?, lol
didn't one of our players dribble around him !

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

29 October, 2017 20:24
The guy was taking the p!ss clearly (Sm7).

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net