Re: Waring scores for halifax
21 October, 2017 16:28
That's football

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

21 October, 2017 17:03
From the Halifax forum

''He scored on his debut, happy for him, other than that he wasn't very impressive at all and when Denton is back I doubt we will see him again.''

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

21 October, 2017 19:17
He's a good player, there's obviously some issue behind the scenes, you don't play for Mark Hughes if you don't have something about you.

HardlyYardley
HardlyYardley (IP Logged)

22 October, 2017 18:10
I've long been baffled by MM's treatment of Waring. Apparently, he was injured but not so injured he couldn't be on the bench. He's on the bench but doesn't come on. Then he's not even on the bench. He plays a few minutes. Impossible to judge him. Then he's back on the bench or not even there. Now he's off out on loan to a club higher than us in the same league. Okay, he didn't make the grade at Stoke, but they're a Premier League side. We're four leagues below. We've been having a big problem all season trying to score goals and now one of our strikers is loaned out without being given a serious chance. It all smacks of imcompetence, not having a plan and not really knowing how to deploy your squad. Can Waring possibly have any confidence in Tranmere?

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

22 October, 2017 22:35
Quote:
HardlyYardley
I've long been baffled by MM's treatment of Waring. Apparently, he was injured but not so injured he couldn't be on the bench. He's on the bench but doesn't come on. Then he's not even on the bench. He plays a few minutes. Impossible to judge him. Then he's back on the bench or not even there. Now he's off out on loan to a club higher than us in the same league. Okay, he didn't make the grade at Stoke, but they're a Premier League side. We're four leagues below. We've been having a big problem all season trying to score goals and now one of our strikers is loaned out without being given a serious chance. It all smacks of imcompetence, not having a plan and not really knowing how to deploy your squad. Can Waring possibly have any confidence in Tranmere?

If you'd seen his ''performance'' in the few minutes he was on at Ebbsfleet,you would certainly not have any confidence in him. Didn't even run for the ball. Shocking.

pez
pez (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 08:01
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
HardlyYardley

If you'd seen his ''performance'' in the few minutes he was on at Ebbsfleet,you would certainly not have any confidence in him. Didn't even run for the ball. Shocking.

According to Wirral Radio's commentary team on Saturday, McDonagh didn't run either? They were furious with him, he was brought on for 6 minutes and was jogging FFS!

They accused him of looking like he thought he was too good to be playing at this level and all agreed he should be sent packing back to Notts Forest.

So even the loan players are putting in below parr performances now.

Personally, I'd have preferred Cook to come on before McDonagh, but obviously that was never going to be in Mellon's plans.

If we lose to Hartlepool on Tuesday, then surely it's got to be P45 time for Mellon & Jackson?

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 12:06
Quote:
Hoots Mon
From the Halifax forum
''He scored on his debut, happy for him, other than that he wasn't very impressive at all and when Denton is back I doubt we will see him again.''

Forums are funny things are they not? Last post on their forum said he had a great debut.
The Halifax boss said|:-

"As for a debut, I thought he was fantastic as it was a great all-round performance and he topped it off with a goal.

“The boy did very, very well and it is all credit to him because it is difficult when you haven’t met any of the players.

“It was a very good debut for him. He led the line well, he’s got nice feet and he brings people into play."

He signed on Friday pm - had never even trained with them and the manager said he met him for the first time the morning of the match! Hopefully he will do well there and come back into the reckoning for us with his confidence up. |That or he does so well for them they sign him so it frees up a wage as let's be honest so far we have got nothing from him for his wages and don't forget he is on a 2 year contract so here next year as well.

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 13:12
TEAM OF THE DAY: The best XI from Saturday's @TheNationalLge action! 😎
@NonLeaguePaper

Waring also named today as in best 11 from wkd's game, by Non-league paper, a lot to be said about giving people a chance !

MESSAGES->author
Old Rover (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 15:18
He signs for them on loan and plays straight away and scores. He signed for us and sits on the bench.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 15:24
what are the rules on loan players playing against their parent club? don't think its allowed is it? waring wont be at tranmere this Saturday?

MESSAGES->author

23 October, 2017 15:42
more worried about hartlepool tmrw than Halifax on Saturday. pools starting to find their feet now after a bad start to season and they are proving to be a tough side to beat with only one defeat in their last 10 NL games. according to the match report Sutton Utd deserved their point at hartlepool on Saturday. just viewed suttons 99th min equalizer at pools on Saturday on you tube, nice back post volley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/10/2017 15:48 by hong kong rover.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 20:35
Quote:
Hoots Mon
From the Halifax forum

Made the national league team of the week so he must have done something right

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 20:53
How bout going to bookie tmrw waring alibi and Archer to score

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 21:46
Quote:
the kav
Quote:
Hoots Mon
From the Halifax forum

Could also of gone there and thought, “better put actually a shift in and prove my worth before I lose my career”...

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

23 October, 2017 22:21
Quote:
the kav
Quote:
Hoots Mon
From the Halifax forum

He scored a tap in. So what?

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

24 October, 2017 20:52
I am assuming like the FL he cannot play against his parent club?

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

24 October, 2017 21:09
I have a feeling they can play in the NL dependant on terms of the deal

Jack of all Trades

24 October, 2017 21:29
Well if he is allowed to play ,just about sums up this season.

MESSAGES->author

26 October, 2017 13:52
have just been on the official club website and it has stated that waring can't play for Halifax this Saturday as it is part of the loan agreement.

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

26 October, 2017 15:31
Excellent .That would have been embarrasing .But it makes sense as he is only on loan

Jack of all Trades

26 October, 2017 15:32
Cheers HKR

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

26 October, 2017 21:38
The agreement that Waring cannot play however is not mandatory, as any club can make it a stipulation but it is not an FA dictat that loan players cannot play against clubs they are loaned from, so unless the club loaning the player expresses it as a sentiment, the player is free to play against them at any applicable time during the loan period.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net