football
Latest News:

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Andy Mangan
08 October, 2017 06:49
What happened to him? Micky said he had to leave (I assume on Wednesday) by ambulance, and that he’s been given some time off with his family.

I hope everything is ok for the lad.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

Re: Andy Mangan
08 October, 2017 07:54
Spent so long (Sm164) as he keeps getting played left wing!

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 08:15
I think he's sat on the bench for so long he's got severe bed sores !

ming05
ming05 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 09:30
Hope he is ok but as a striker he is as rubbish as all of our strikers

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 10:36
I believe he was taken to hospital suffering from exhaustion .well he as played at least 2 hrs this season

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 11:20
I heard it was because he was suffering from amnesia and couldn’t remember if he was a goal scorer

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 13:06
😃👍

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 13:18
Let's hope he's not to sick like these jokers.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 16:40
Exactly. He was taken away in an ambulance and whatever people might think of his scoring form this season, he's still a human being who doesn't go around disrespecting people and having an attitude too much, so he deserves a bit more respect than for people to use this situation as an opportunity to kick him when he's down.

No disrespect intended to anyone, but come on really?

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 18:07
Hope he is ok didnt know he was ill

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 19:28
Quote:
Matt34
Exactly. He was taken away in an ambulance and whatever people might think of his scoring form this season, he's still a human being who doesn't go around disrespecting people and having an attitude too much, so he deserves a bit more respect than for people to use this situation as an opportunity to kick him when he's down.

Pretty sure everyone hopes he’s fine... it’s humour Matt, that is all...

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 22:15
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Matt34

Pretty sure everyone hopes he’s fine... it’s humour Matt, that is all...

I stood next to his relatives by one of the bar areas at Wembley and they were all proud of him. I agree with Matt. There is humour and there are inappropriate digs. I think the latter covers some of the comments.

stairwaytoheaven
stairwaytoheaven (IP Logged)

09 October, 2017 08:03
Concussion apparently, training ground accident, wish him a speedy recovery and hope to see him back in the starting 11, just needs confidence.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

09 October, 2017 08:57
Quote:
TranmereFan
I heard it was because he was suffering from amnesia and couldn’t remember if he was a goal scorer

Mellon told Mangan that he was Messi.thumbs down

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

09 October, 2017 18:40
Quote:
Matt34

come on lads, own up, who kicked him when he was down (Sm22)

Sorry mattsad smiley

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

09 October, 2017 18:50
I’ve also seen that he is rumoured to be heading for Stockport soon......

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

09 October, 2017 20:32
Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
Matt34

come on lads, own up, who kicked him when he was down (Sm22)

Sorry mattsad smiley

Nobody kicked him because they would all miss.😄

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

09 October, 2017 22:13
Quote:
mini_andy
I’ve also seen that he is rumoured to be heading for Stockport soon......

An interesting one considering he had some quality scoring form for a while under Brabin and has not had any serious injuries since he came back from Shrewsbury, that would make it look like his NL days may be behind him and therefore going to Stockport would seem a slightly peculiar move.

If he does go there, then good luck to him and maybe he'll come back able to start putting holes in the back of the oppositions net with some regularity.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net