football
Latest News:
 

Dai Kwondo
Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)

The Table
08 October, 2017 00:47
Scrolling down the site menu to National League and then League Table the link doesn't work(Sm154)

 
MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
08 October, 2017 03:44
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
Scrolling down the site menu to National League and then League Table the link doesn't work(Sm154)
we're 6 pts behind you. It was 8 last week.

 
Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
08 October, 2017 08:59
It is understandable after years of mediocrity, that supporters like Dai creep out from whatever rock they have been hiding under for their moment of stardom.

Don't count your chickens(or in your case sheep)before the 46 games have been played.

On last nights evidence extremely fortunate to take all 3 points and considering how well you are supposed to be doing in the league a crowd of 3,907!!!!

 
Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
08 October, 2017 09:08
Jack .that attendance beat the telly viewers by 3000.

 
Re: The Table
08 October, 2017 14:31
They are the biggest club in North Wales let them have their day. Remember Mills was the saviour and they would win the NL by a country mile, that turned out well.

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
08 October, 2017 14:36
see that gary mills got sacked at York city a few days ago. remembering that York have stayed full time in the VNLN.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2017 14:54 by hong kong rover.

 
Re: The Table
09 October, 2017 20:53
Are you going to the World Cup Dai?

 
mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
09 October, 2017 22:47
I would like to personally apologise to you Dai, please find a copy of the table below:

[lmgtfy.com]

I hope it fills you with all the satisfaction you require after watching your 1 man national team fail.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 22:48 by mini_andy.

 
Dai Kwondo
Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 00:14
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

 
Dai Kwondo
Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 00:51
Ohh! You're playing Dover on Wednesday on TV. Draw? At the very best?

 
rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 01:37
Wrong again, Googling Tranmere's fixtures isn't that hard surely but saying that you do seem a little too interested in when Tranmere play to be just a mere passer by...

 
MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 06:22
"He's one of our own, he's one of our own,
Dai Kwondo, he's one of our own".

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 06:50
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

Oh! Its you again with your same old never-ending story of putting us down and gloating about your team. You really are becoming exceedingly tedious and one helluva bore. Anyway, I really dont understand what you have to be so proud about, you and your team have been down in this league for a FULL DECADE now, so why dont u go away and reflect and think long and hard about that u sad sorry pathetic individual.

 
MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 16:22
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

Oh! Its you again with your same old never-ending story of putting us down and gloating about your team. You really are becoming exceedingly tedious and one helluva bore. Anyway, I really dont understand what you have to be so proud about, you and your team have been down in this league for a FULL DECADE now, so why dont u go away and reflect and think long and hard about that u sad sorry pathetic individual.

Can't stand all this beating around the bush. Stick your diplomacy where the sun don't shine HKR! Why don't you tell it as it is for once! [:wor kid:]

smiling smiley

 
Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 18:06
How about simply ignoring unwanted behaviour as you would do with a small child? Your response could be construed as giving credibility to the original post

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 18:11
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

Oh! Its you again with your same old never-ending story of putting us down and gloating about your team. You really are becoming exceedingly tedious and one helluva bore. Anyway, I really dont understand what you have to be so proud about, you and your team have been down in this league for a FULL DECADE now, so why dont u go away and reflect and think long and hard about that u sad sorry pathetic individual.

Can't stand all this beating around the bush. Stick your diplomacy where the sun don't shine HKR! Why don't you tell it as it is for once! [:wor kid:]

smiling smiley

Lol nice one phil

 
Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 18:25
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)
Are we not away to Halifax in the cup on Saturday ?

 
MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 18:32
When beating Tranmere at Prenton Park is the highlight of your clubs decade you know it's bad

 
Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 23:42
Quote:
2 the moon
When beating Tranmere at Prenton Park is the highlight of your clubs decade you know it's bad
that's w#/$&ing material round llay. And some parts of mold.

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
10 October, 2017 23:57
An anagram of his username is I Wank Dodo, which explains why Dodo's became extinct in Wales thousands of years ago, because of the systematic and traumatic treatment that sent their poor bodies into shock.

It's also an anagram of A Wido Donk, which is what a Welsh person calls a hit and hope goal attempt that goes wide of the post.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
11 October, 2017 08:50
Ha nice 1mat . . . .His irish cousin o'did wanko.. . .

 
MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
11 October, 2017 08:54
Quote:
Matt34
An anagram of his username is I Wank Dodo, which explains why Dodo's became extinct in Wales thousands of years ago, because of the systematic and traumatic treatment that sent their poor bodies into shock.
It's also an anagram of A Wido Donk, which is what a Welsh person calls a hit and hope goal attempt that goes wide of the post.

Just about sums up our forward line,but we have a forward line of Wido Donk's plus a midfield of Wido Donk's collectively known as a bunch of Donkeys. This theory being supported by our goals column.(Sm40)

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
11 October, 2017 08:55
Lol nice one matt n loyden. Also when he is asked the question, what do you do when you cant find any sheep? His reply, DO WANK I DO.

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
11 October, 2017 10:24
Last saturday was 'national league day' Today is 'take the rise out of our welsh muppet friend day.'

 
WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
14 October, 2017 19:06
Dai Boyo - Bet you had wished you had kept your fingers off ye olde QWERTY board now. Out of the WORLD Cup, Out of the ENGLISH Cup - all you have remaining is Ye Olde Tea Cup - away you go now be a good boy, go and have a slurp of 'Sheep Dip' to cheer yourself up (I don't suppose you really know that there really is a scotch whiskey by that name), - are you actually old enough to drink sensibly ?.

 
MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

Re: The Table
15 October, 2017 10:36
Quote:
WWStandsure
Dai Boyo - Bet you had wished you had kept your fingers off ye olde QWERTY board now. Out of the WORLD Cup, Out of the ENGLISH Cup - all you have remaining is Ye Olde Tea Cup - away you go now be a good boy, go and have a slurp of 'Sheep Dip' to cheer yourself up (I don't suppose you really know that there really is a scotch whiskey by that name), - are you actually old enough to drink sensibly ?.

There would not be any Scotch in your case, Whiskey with an *E*in it is Irish.(Sm42)


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?