football
Latest News:

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

Not allowed to boo the team now say drummer boy haha
07 October, 2017 17:21
Apparantly im not allowed to boo the home team off now after the game now says drummer boy u havin a laugh i pay my money i do wot i want and we didnt score

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Not allowed to boo the team now say drummer boy haha
07 October, 2017 17:28
Quote:
goosed
Apparantly im not allowed to boo the home team off now after the game now says drummer boy u havin a laugh i pay my money i do wot i want and we didnt score

How old are you?

pez
pez (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 17:38
Every post you've made today is negative!

Suggest you go and support red or blue and stay away from here!

Your comments are extremely childish at best.

Can do without it.

There was only one team in it today, and their keeper probably played the best game of his career so far!

Grow up FFS!

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 17:39
Am i not allowed my opinion now

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 17:43
Quote:
pez
Every post you've made today is negative!
Suggest you go and support red or blue and stay away from here!

Your comments are extremely childish at best.

Can do without it.

There was only one team in it today, and their keeper probably played the best game of his career so far!

Grow up FFS!

Do u really wana stay in this league forever ?

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 17:44
Quote:
goosed
Am i not allowed my opinion now

Just curious, but why did you want to boo the team off today?

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 17:53
Coz we didnt score corners are awful midfield awful thats why just voicing my opinion like everyone else does

pez
pez (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 17:55
Their keeper was the star of the show today.

Without him we'd have cruised to an easy win without any shadow of a doubt.

7 points from 9 is still pretty decent.

Save yourself £20 next home game and stay away if you feel that hard done to?

Can do without Muppets booing the lads when they've really tried hard, which in my opinion they did today!

Su- y- army
Su- y- army (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 18:06
Quote:
goosed
do us all a favour, in future go and support the reds or blues from your local ale house and have all the booze you like .

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 18:15
Quote:
goosed
Coz we didnt score corners are awful midfield awful thats why just voicing my opinion like everyone else does

Hope you get better soon, you are clearly not right.Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 18:35
Is this Deva Chat. Feels like a bit of a witch hunt. Personal attacks aren't going to solve anything. Goosed is entitled to his opinions and I actually applaud him for expressing them. Before anyone jumps on me, this doesn't mean I agree with all of his opinions. He's letting off steam; it helps cleanse the soul. I enjoy the diversity of opinions and would hate us to be cleansed.

Johntyponty
Johntyponty (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 18:45
According to Mellon it’s nit-picking to criticise the corners....

I’d beg to differ - Hughes consistently couldn’t beat the 1st man. If he had who knows what chances we could have created.

In a goalless draw surely any change to get a cross into the box is a potential scoring opportunity.

Or do we just take the Mellon approach, bury our head in the sand, look at Hughes stats after the game and smile happy in the knowledge 100% of his crosses reached the box - he’s blinded by stats

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 19:05
Its ok wen wer still in this league by may/june lets see who is moaning then all i want is us to win our home games at least is there anythin wrong with that ?

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 19:07
Quote:
pez
Their keeper was the star of the show today.
Without him we'd have cruised to an easy win without any shadow of a doubt.

7 points from 9 is still pretty decent.

Save yourself £20 next home game and stay away if you feel that hard done to?

Can do without Muppets booing the lads when they've really tried hard, which in my opinion they did today!
Will say wot i want pez and will spend my money wer i want

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 19:21
Quote:
Phil65
Is this Deva Chat. Feels like a bit of a witch hunt. Personal attacks aren't going to solve anything. Goosed is entitled to his opinions and I actually applaud him for expressing them. Before anyone jumps on me, this doesn't mean I agree with all of his opinions. He's letting off steam; it helps cleanse the soul. I enjoy the diversity of opinions and would hate us to be cleansed.

Witch hunt? Don’t think so, as you say Phil we are all entitled to our opinions. I think anyone who posts on a public forum should expect their views to be applauded, challenged or confronted as the case may be. Perhaps the fact that so many seem to disagree with Goosed says something. Like you, I would hate us to be cleansed and am all for lively debate even if that ruffles a few feathers. Just as long as the line is not crossed which I don’t think it has been in this post, IMO.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 19:21
Please see my post in cfc thread. Support was fantastic today, so once game over this is time to boo if unhappy. Goosed, nothing wrong with what u say. Board think all good, it's not and with u today,that so. Boooooooooooo

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 19:22
Don’t think we were quite that bad to be booed off goosed?

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 19:51
We have a prediction every corner and we always call first man or keepers hands.... We are never wrong

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 20:31
Every post Goosed ever makes is negative and that's going back nearly four years that I can remember.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 20:44
Nothing up with Goosed comments a lot of what he says is true ,we are garbage ,one of the worst Tranmere sides for many a year .we have a clueless manager who never seems to learn players who can't even take a corner ,forwards who can't hit a barn door !I applaud the ones who stick with the team through thick and thin that's your prerogative ,but don't berate others that see it differently we all have our own thoughts ,it will be a sad day if people feel they can't comment because it might upset some people .then there would be no point of the forum so lighten up guys each to their own .we are going nowhere this season 12th at best I predicted and have seen nothing to change my mind .so any one who says we will be promoted .score loads of goals and get 100 points .mM manager of the year ,that's fine by me ,i will disagree but respect you for having that opinion and and letting others know what you think

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 20:45
Over the 4 years look wer we have ended up though ? We have slipped down and down the leagues surely your not happy with that or maybe you are just happy playing non league football forever ..... we are going to lose the good players every season we stay in this league with the budget getting shorter every season. Yes we played well on wed against leyton orient but played poorly today and as everyone says there keeper played better than our strikers then ..... some people must be really happy being mid table in a non league

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 20:50
Our passions manifest themselves in different guises. Like an in-bred cousin, elation and frustration are closely related. Like a twisted stalker, frustration often follows elation at the most intimate of times. Goosed is probably just relieving himself to get rid of frustration and experience elation. Everybody needs a little love. (Sm108)

Jack of all Trades

07 October, 2017 20:56
No one is saying you cant have opinions, it just I cannot remember a positive one!!!!

That includes last season, we blew the playoff final fair enough but, there were a lot of positives last season which, deserved appreciation.

I always try to give a balanced viewpoint and certainly do not view everything through rose tinted specs.

Hold on the notice board was eventually a positive post!!!

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 20:59
Yes im frustrated by the way we play sometimes and this season more than ever . I know we can play better than this ive seen it last season. Obviously the players we have bought in this season havnt worked waring alabi rokka using the new two loan signings proves that. Credit to mellon to notice at last. Can we get out this league this season im not sure we will wait and see and i will give my opinion as usual for everyone to have a go at me

Jack of all Trades

07 October, 2017 21:00
Fair Play goosed

MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 21:01
I don't think we were garbage, the midfield wasn't as bad as some make out and we created enough to bury Chester.
That's my opinion. Goosed has his and it differs, that's football.
We all have the same affinity just differing opinions.

Robbie126
Robbie126 (IP Logged)

07 October, 2017 21:29
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Nothing up with Goosed comments a lot of what he says is true ,we are garbage ,one of the worst Tranmere sides for many a year .we have a clueless manager who never seems to learn players who can't even take a corner ,forwards who can't hit a barn door !I applaud the ones who stick with the team through thick and thin that's your prerogative ,but don't berate others that see it differently we all have our own thoughts ,it will be a sad day if people feel they can't comment because it might upset some people .then there would be no point of the forum so lighten up guys each to their own .we are going nowhere this season 12th at best I predicted and have seen nothing to change my mind .so any one who says we will be promoted .score loads of goals and get 100 points .mM manager of the year ,that's fine by me ,i will disagree but respect you for having that opinion and and letting others know what you think

+1

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 07:32
I don't think I've ever booed the players off the pitch but I noticed that only a couple of the players came across to applaud the fans at the end of the match. That disappointed me. Likewise I don't think MM did either. Why not?

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 07:47
Genuine question Goosed, how old are you?

I assume you are a season ticket holder, because you’re at most home matches.

How do you feel when we win? You never comment on a thread, or start one when we win, why is this?

You’re entitled to your opinion, I’m just intrigued as to why it’s always a negative opinion. Yes over the last decade it’s been a downwards spiral, but their have been positives in that time.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 10:36
Quote:
mini_andy

How do you feel when we win? You never comment on a thread, or start one when we win, why is this?

You’re entitled to your opinion, I’m just intrigued as to why it’s always a negative opinion. Yes over the last decade it’s been a downwards spiral, but their have been positives in that time.

I agree re:postitives. Those new beers in the tent right? Ha

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 12:13
Quote:
mini_andy

ì
U tell me wot positives wen wer goin down the leagues instead of going up please

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 12:38
I agree it's been depressing at times, but I'll start the ball rolling with some positive moments: winning at Wrexham last season and the goose bump moment singing "we're on our way...." after the final whistle. Yes we didn't make it in the end (still great to go to Wembley despite the disappointment), but it was one of those moments at Wrexham that'll stick with me,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2017 12:46 by Phil65.

Johntyponty
Johntyponty (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 12:44
Quote:
mini_andy

dr Phill, I mean mini_andy what a witch hunt this is becoming!

Like goosed I’m mainly negatively on here, you know why, if we win I go home quite happy and don’t feel the need to take to the internet to praise people for doing the job they are employed to do.

Lose and I’ll look on here, see the sycophantic posts of the frequent posters who repeat club rhetoric and air my views

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 13:02
Look up the words "supporter" and "sycophant" then spot the difference.

And I very much doubt the opening poster was told by anyone that he's not allowed to boo.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 13:21
Nobody gets any sympathy on this forum, lol.. if u want sympathy then u have to look it up in the dictionary, it comes between sh*t and syphilis.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 14:05
Quote:
goosed
Quote:
mini_andy

ì
U tell me wot positives wen wer goin down the leagues instead of going up please

Theirs been lots of positive moments over the last 2 season. We haven’t won anything for 30 odd years so I expect we have been ‘goin down’ since you’ve been alive (like myself).

I just wonder what you actually get out of being a tranmere fan, if you expect trophies then you’ll be waiting a long time.

We’re a non league team, with non league players and a non league budget. We have no right to win anything.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 14:11
Quote:
Johntyponty
Quote:
mini_andy

Like goosed I’m mainly negatively on here, you know why, if we win I go home quite happy and don’t feel the need to take to the internet to praise people for doing the job they are employed to do.

Lose and I’ll look on here, see the sycophantic posts of the frequent posters who repeat club rhetoric and air my views

No witch hunt going on, just fed up of the constent negatives from some posters. Support the team and accept we’re @#$%&. This forum is open 24/7, win lose or draw. Try adding something positive to it and it might make you feel a bit better.

I’m sure if someone told you that you weee@#$%&at your job constantly, it would start to grate a little.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 14:16
Well said andy .should be a negative only forum set up .there would be plenty from here on it.

Johntyponty
Johntyponty (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 14:27
Quote:
mini_andy
Quote:
Johntyponty
Quote:
mini_andy

No witch hunt going on, just fed up of the constent negatives from some posters. Support the team and accept we’re @#$%&. This forum is open 24/7, win lose or draw. Try adding something positive to it and it might make you feel a bit better.

I’m sure if someone told you that you weee@#$%&at your job constantly, it would start to grate a little.

It would but it may also make me wonder why they were telling me constantly, and god forbid, improve?

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 14:53
You don't improve by constantly being told you're @#$%& every day unfortunately.

There's such a thing as constructive criticism and is used in every walk of life, i don't personally condone or like the negatives on here (even if i may feel a little negative sometimes myself) but if it was constructive then at least there could be as much of a debate on a forum about it.

08 October, 2017 15:26
Never boo your own team. I don't see the point of it at all. Some people booing in the Kop yesterday at the final whistle, don't come to PP again please. Thanks

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 15:54
Well, me setting the ball rolling for others to quote positive moments came to a grinding halt then! I was trying subtly to change the tone of the thread! C'mon guys, chip in with your positive moments to lighten the mood. I'll add another one: play off win away at Aldershot; brilliant performance and a great day out with my son, who didn't skip school as he was ill on that day (Sm100). You only live once and it's a memory in his positivity bank and when I pop my clogs he'll remember it fondly. There, it's not all doom and gloom!!

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 16:05
Norwood had nice boots on and steve mcnultys hsir looked very good there 2 positive posts

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 16:17
Quote:
goosed
Norwood had nice boots on and steve mcnultys hsir looked very good there 2 positive posts

Don't that feel soooooooooo much better! Thanks for joining me!

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 16:38
Quote:
steve mungalls Highlights
Never boo your own team. I don't see the point of it at all. Some people booing in the Kop yesterday at the final whistle, don't come to PP again please. Thanks
+1

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 17:25
Quote:
Cybertron
Quote:
steve mungalls Highlights
+1

Dont tell me wot to do please

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 17:49
Quote:
Johntyponty
Quote:
mini_andy
Quote:
Johntyponty
Quote:
mini_andy

It would but it may also make me wonder why they were telling me constantly, and god forbid, improve?
Correct and if I didn't and if I had recruited people of the calibre MM has done since he arrived I would also have expected to be handed my P45!

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 18:35
Quote:
goosed

Technically not so, just two positive comments contained in one post, but I'll credit you for at least trying to feign positivity.

As for positives, how many do you want?

Beating Woking 3-1 this season.

Making a Wembley final last season,

Beating Barrow last season with glut of come back goals in 6 minutes.

Beating Leyton Orient 2-1 recently when the team were losing.

Developing a player like Ihiekwe and then him getting his chance in the league, with potentially a sell on fee in the future,

Currently having the joint second best defense in the NL.

Qualifying for the 3rd round of the FA cup against Swansea.

Not necessarily adding up to a big positive, but they are all positives, unlike booing the team which is pointless and achieves nothing, because if a bunch of players lost a game 2-0 or 3-0, whoever they played for, you'd expect them not to have the attitude of, oh well at least it wasn't 5-0, so I'm fine with that; you'd expect them to feel negative about it, so what help would booing do, because logically they wouldn't look at that performance against another team in their league and think I bet the fans were totally fine with that outcome.

You'd expect the players to accept many fans to feel negative about losing, so therefore doing something pointless and silly like booing them would achieve nothing except present the booer in a bad light.

However I'm sure Micky Mellon might send you a thank you card for deflecting some attention off him and onto yourself, but then again maybe he won't, as he'll be too busy trying to find ways to keep getting more of the 7 points from 3 games form, the team has recently achieved.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

08 October, 2017 19:06
If we had scored a goal or won yesterday i would not of booed simple would of clapped and cheered the team off but a 0- 0 against chester come on we are Tranmere Rovers and we should at least win our home games against teams like that and yes another positive post is we did play well on wed against leyton orient why cudnt they carry it on against chester so there u go matt34

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net