football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

O/T Ben Stokes
28 September, 2017 19:26
bloody idiot.. englands most important player too.. if he doesn't go on the ashes tour coz of this latest incident, then that will be a massive blow for England.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: O/T Ben Stokes
28 September, 2017 19:31
Yes he is an idiot.

But I am made up today as Somerset stayed up in the top division after thrashing Middlesex. Even better to see two of the ECB heavily favoured teams Middlesex and Warwickshire go down.Especially after all the shenanigans that Middlesex and Yorkshire were involved in on the last day of last season which gave the former the title at Somersets expense. Revenge is indeed sweet.

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

28 September, 2017 19:46
Good job it was Stokes and not Geoffrey Boycott or else he would have been outside the club for 3 days giving him little punches.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

30 September, 2017 08:25
Can't believe Ben Stokes being so stupid .he has form for this nonsense but I thought he had learnt .i hope he is not going to end up like Gazza and Best he has a contract to play in India for £1.7 million pound .but as HKR says big blow to England if he misses out on the Ashes tour .and to add to that there is a supposed video of him taking the @#$%& out of Katie Prices disabled son not good .he has to learn because he is perceived as the tough Ben Stokes and people will have a go at him ,rather them than me .i don't know what would be worse fighting Stokes or trying to steal a bag of chips off a starving HKR in a Wembley chip shop 😃

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net