Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)

Re: Poll: Should he stay or should he go now
24 September, 2017 11:22
Poll too complex, should be Yes or No.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 12:44
Where's the 'No, and please stop making threads about wanting him away every 5 mins' option?

You'd see that he is giving the same instructions as what the fans want by telling them to play it faster and to get more men up-field and changed the lineup when fans said that's what was needed (which IMO the 442 is so flawed it's unbelievable). It didn't change anything.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 12:49
Quote:
rossb07
Where's the 'No, and please stop making threads about wanting him away every 5 mins' option?
You'd see that he is giving the same instructions as what the fans want by telling them to play it faster and to get more men up-field and changed the lineup when fans said that's what was needed (which IMO the 442 is so flawed it's unbelievable). It didn't change anything.

+1

Are we surprised who has started the poll? I wonder how many of the people who vote are actually at the game[s]

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 13:44
Save time and see the poll results forthe last half dozen tranmere msnagers.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 16:26
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
rossb07

+1

Are we surprised who has started the poll? I wonder how many of the people who vote are actually at the game[s]

You love a whose been to the game rant don't you, "We should all support through thick and thin, but if Ronnie comes in I'm off, can't comment if you haven't been "the game", 6500 people went yesterday. If you don't want to vote don't, if you don't like the title don't look at the thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/09/2017 16:27 by Higgosboots.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 16:35
Quote:
rossb07

Number 2 option, right their in English

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 16:37
Quote:
Viking Tranmere
Poll too complex, should be Yes or No.

Just tying to replicate the different opinions I heard round the ground yesterday.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 17:47
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
rossb07

What about if i want him to be offered a new contract?

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 18:17
Quote:
rossb07
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
rossb07

What about if i want him to be offered a new contract?

Vote 2 by the by I think he should stay at the moment, I think we need new players in who can actually do a bit of the football. Fergie couldn't get squat out this lot.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 19:53
It's got to be all or nothing. Do it now or don't do it at all.

Jimsteel
Jimsteel (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 20:23
Neanderthals

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 20:41
Are you suggesting they'd play better than some of the current squad? (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net