football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

O/T Is the world going to end next Saturday?
17 September, 2017 18:52
According to some theorists Saturday the 23rd is when the world is going to end it's all down to the Constellations lining up with The Sun the Moon and the planets,

Just as our fight back is to start against Wrexham next week along comes the prophecy prediction of this doom and gloom.

Be just our luck to be six nil up then the sh*t hits the fan(Sm78)

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

Re: O/T Is the world going to end next Saturday?
17 September, 2017 18:54
Some on here will blame Micky if it does

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 September, 2017 19:02
if its not the planets colliding or a huge meteorite it will probably be the actions of this lunatic in north korea

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

17 September, 2017 19:09
Quote:
kennyspint
Some on here will blame Micky if it does

Whist ripping up their £20 notes and fluffing about.

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

28 September, 2017 17:54
Just to give everyone a quick update .... The world didn't end on the 23rd ( As far as i am aware ) . Call me a sceptic but i had a hunch it wouldn't !!!!(Sm6)

MESSAGES->author

28 September, 2017 18:00
Quote:
Uglybob
Just to give everyone a quick update .... The world didn't end on the 23rd ( As far as i am aware ) . Call me a sceptic but i had a hunch it wouldn't !!!!(Sm6)

hi bob, how was the golfing holiday in the Algarve?

MESSAGES->author

28 September, 2017 18:30
i am hopeless at golf. last time i had a round of golf was about 8 yrs ago with my brother-in-law in Brisbane, Oz. played at a course called st lucia which is just outside the city. we tee'd off at 5am in the morn, hitting the first ball of the day in semi darkness just as the sun was coming up. best time to play coz nobody is out on the course and it gets too hot later in the day. when we got to the first tee, there was a notice saying, take extra caution when retrieving balls from the rough coz there may be venomous snakes in the area. as soon as i saw the notice i sh*t meself, Queensland has some lethal and highly venomous snakes, My brother-in-law was completely unfazed by it. anyway, we tee off at the first hole and he hits it straight down the fairway ( decent player ) then i tee off, WHOOSH, and veers right over to the left in to this quite thick rough. i turn to my brother-in-law and say , there is no bloody way i am going in there to retrieve my ball. he just waded in swinging his club wildly thru the rough trying to find my ball, lol. luckily we never saw any snakes but there were a few early morning bullfrogs/toads out on some of the greens. my brother-in-law just smacked them with his golf club and they went flying thru the air, they are a real pest in Oz. anyway about 4 hours later at about 9am we finished the 18 holes, it was then into the clubhouse for a couple of bacon n egg breakfast butties and a couple of pints of aussie beer then back home,

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

28 September, 2017 19:15
Awww nuts and I'd just robbed a bank, sold the house and moved to an island in Outer Mongolia ... you mean I've gotta come back?

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

28 September, 2017 19:59
It was Boss thanks HKR . Three rounds with blue skies , 80 degrees of heat and plenty of Sagres and Super Bock afterwards ! Already started the job of booking for next September ( Probably the Algarve again ) . Life's tough HKR !

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

28 September, 2017 22:43
Quote:
hong kong rover
if its not the planets colliding or a huge meteorite it will probably be the actions of this lunatic in north korea

Or maybe even possibly perhaps one in the White House? Who knows?

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

10 October, 2017 22:30
Quote:
BELMONT
According to some theorists Saturday the 23rd is when the world is going to end it's all down to the Constellations lining up with The Sun the Moon and the planets,
Just as our fight back is to start against Wrexham next week along comes the prophecy prediction of this doom and gloom.

Just when you thought it was safe the theorists behind these thoughts have had a rethink,they now are saying it's the 15th of October. Hope to see us in the first round of the Cup be the first time for a while,if we're still here.thumbs down

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

11 October, 2017 19:08
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
BELMONT

Just when you thought it was safe the theorists behind these thoughts have had a rethink,they now are saying it's the 15th of October. Hope to see us in the first round of the Cup be the first time for a while,if we're still here.thumbs down
Ah right . Are these people just going to pick out a random date each month until it eventually happens ?!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net