football
Latest News:

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

National League Table etc
13 September, 2017 13:01
Despite our abject performances on the pitch, we are still only 7 points adrift of Sutton at the top, so the situation is salvageable if the team start to perform. We are lucky that the top team have only accrued 19 points from 10 games, as usually the top team after 10 games would have gained about 25 points. We can only hope that this trend continues until the team sorts itself out. There is obviously something seriously wrong behind the scenes that needs sorting - and fast, as the prospect of not even reaching the play-offs is unbearable to those fans that have invested a lot of trust and money into the club. If the budget has been spent up, then we are in serious trouble.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: National League Table etc
13 September, 2017 13:07
Just looks at betfred. We still favs at 9.2 !any takers ha ha

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

13 September, 2017 13:31
Wasnt Brabin sacked when we had same points from same games ?

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

13 September, 2017 13:49
I agree apart from the 'there's something seriously wrong'. If it was so bad we'd be getting hammered 3, 4 or even 5+ - 0 every game but we're not and yes something is wrong (i'm not saying everything's peachy) but the quicker it get's sorted the better to ease some people's blood pressure.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

13 September, 2017 14:53
Quote:
Loyden1

I'll have a tenner on relegation

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

13 September, 2017 15:27
Tenner's to waste this time.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

13 September, 2017 15:41
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
Loyden1

I'll have a tenner on relegation

Costcutting already?

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

13 September, 2017 16:34
just been viewing the NL table after 10 games. its usually around this time of 10 to 12 games that the table starts to take some kind of shape. I think that can be said of the bottom 4 at the moment, unless cox can do well at guiseley and have just seen that torquay have a new boss. not so sure that the top 5 or 6 is taking shape though, maybe with the exception of the shots.. what were Halifax doing winning 3-0 away at orient last night??? anyway, with us playing dreadfully at the mo we are still only 7 pts from top spot. what does that say for the quality of the sides so far this season? it could take 20 games for the table to really start taking shape this season. are Sutton, dover, Halifax, borehamwood gonna have the staying power? it just seems all a bit weird so far as to the start of this season., after 10 games last season the top 6 were Lincoln, daggers, FGR, tranmere, macc and aldershot, proof that the table was taking shape after 10 games. not so sure about the top 6 after 10 games so far this season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net