football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

shirt sponsorship
16 June, 2017 14:28
Have just been reading about this 23 yr old nottingham born folk and indie singer, jake bugg ( i'd never heard of him until reading this article ) he is a huge notts county fan and this coming season, notts county will have 10 different sponsors on their shirts. Each of the 10 have agreed month-long deals during the coming season and will see their logo appear on the front of the shirt during their chosen month. This jake bugg chap will be one of the sponsors with his name on the players shirts.. got me thinking about that 80's punk band 'the b*llock brothers' who I think are arsenal fans..can't see them on this seasons gunners shirts. Lol.

MESSAGES->author

Re: shirt sponsorship
16 June, 2017 14:54
In other news.. just been on the bbc footy website and seen the complete b*lls up in the live draw for the first round of the english league cup. The draw took place in bangkok coz the thai energy drinks company 'carabao' will be the new sponsors of the competition. Seems like they encountered a few hitches n problems in the making and broadcasting of the draw. Lol.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

16 June, 2017 17:42
I did receive and answered your mail HKR .hope you received it .just like the England soccer team the cricket team where even worse 😱

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

16 June, 2017 22:59
Why don't the Coral sponsor Rovers. Or HMHB. I know, just sayin

MESSAGES->author

17 June, 2017 01:13
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
I did receive and answered your mail HKR .hope you received it .just like the England soccer team the cricket team where even worse 😱

Hi fifty, I received your mail cheers.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

17 June, 2017 04:37
👍

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

17 June, 2017 08:47
Jake Bugg is really good HKR . Saw him couple of times , Liverpool Academy and Echo Arena . Check him out .

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

19 June, 2017 17:34
As long as we dont get home bargains back, synonymous with relegation and under achivement during their 3 years of sponsorship.

Does anyone remember brighton being sponsored by nobo?

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

19 June, 2017 18:10
Who can remember shirt sponsors who closed down like stairways Hugh Sumthinhin knives and forks ?

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

19 June, 2017 19:07
Yes hkr stairways didnt pay up and we couldnt afford a new strip somwe ended up wearing it for free

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

19 June, 2017 20:00
Quote:
the kav
As long as we dont get home bargains back, synonymous with relegation and under achivement during their 3 years of sponsorship.

However that is just coincidence. After all the council may have been synonymous with Premier League flirtation, but they too sponsored a club relegated from a higher division, but many people were not hoping their sponsorship would be ended in favour of another organisation, straight after that relegation

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

19 June, 2017 20:04
It was Hugh Foulerton cutlery

MESSAGES->author

20 June, 2017 08:18
Quote:
the kav
Does anyone remember brighton being sponsored by nobo?

Lol yes kav I remember nobo and their tesco shopping bag all blue n white striped kit lol.

MESSAGES->author

20 June, 2017 08:26
Quote:
Loyden1
Who can remember shirt sponsors who closed down like stairways Hugh Sumthinhin knives and forks ?

Used to love rockin' out at stairways and the tivoli in buckley watching bands such as , Dumpys Rusty Nuts and local Birkenhead greasers, Engine.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

20 June, 2017 09:17
If you ever meet anyone from buckley they remind you that led zep played the tiv.... its their claim to fame

deathrovers
dr.death (IP Logged)

20 June, 2017 21:24
Anyone remember stairways being on tv on that late night rock show raw power?

tranmerepete
tranmerepete (IP Logged)

21 June, 2017 09:39
I lived in America and was speaking to this yank who was in a rock star band. He had played in stairways when they was on tour in Europe...

Every ball is a white ball............TRFC

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

24 June, 2017 09:10
I think I'm cracking up sure I put a thread on this forum in this thread yesterday and posted it,there was nothing in it that would cause any problems but it not here so it's either me or this forum.(Sm164)

MESSAGES->author

24 June, 2017 10:41
Quote:
BELMONT
I think I'm cracking up sure I put a thread on this forum in this thread yesterday and posted it,there was nothing in it that would cause any problems but it not here so it's either me or this forum.(Sm164)

U are not cracking up belmont. I saw your post on this thread. I am experiencing a lot of probs at the mo. The forum seems to have gone on the p*ss. Lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net