football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

Fao jade
16 June, 2017 09:07
Have a great night tonight we are just setting off for tomo, dont forget to spread the trfc message lol, and applaude the jo Cox event if you see it today.

Hkr i will get you a slash pic for your profile lol.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Fao jade
16 June, 2017 11:03
Quote:
the kav
Have a great night tonight we are just setting off for tomo, dont forget to spread the trfc message lol, and applaude the jo Cox event if you see it today.
Hkr i will get you a slash pic for your profile lol.

Cheers kav, hope u n jade enjoy GnR. Slash pic/profile in true guitar hero pose kav cheers. Cant change my avatar pic at the mo coz of the continual problems with the forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/06/2017 11:08 by hong kong rover.

jade-trfc
jade-trfc (IP Logged)

17 June, 2017 11:18
Just getting on the train home, you will not be left disappointed, ground is brilliant.

Alcohol wise i sugest getting a carry out from tesco or sainsburys and sitting on fields by grounds.

They cam on stage at 8.50 so make sure you in for then yesterday still large ques of people at 930 due to people expecting axel to be axel. They also ran out of beer in ground aswell yesterday

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

17 June, 2017 12:13
Should of asked tranmere for our surplus stock from wirral live !

jade-trfc
jade-trfc (IP Logged)

17 June, 2017 12:48
Thats were they are getting the ale from for tonight, i past a contact number winking smiley

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

18 June, 2017 07:54
Amazing set. They even did a cover of whole lotta rosie , black hole sun and wish you were here. You would have loved it chaps and chapesses.

Glad you enjoyed it jade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net