kennyspint (IP Logged)

Still Problems
15 June, 2017 23:23
Can't follow any thread tonight

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Still Problems
24 June, 2017 02:18
Whats happening to the forum? Problems just getting worse.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

24 June, 2017 10:54
It's beyond my control guys, sorry

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

24 June, 2017 11:46
Quote:
mini_andy
It's beyond my control guys, sorry

Ok andy cheers.. dont know what can be done to resolve the problems.. as someone said earlier, firefox or google chrome might be a better option than internet explorer.

andyc209
andyc209 (IP Logged)

24 June, 2017 20:53
the script on this page

[pixel.yabidos.com]…lj0w5ht3&cid=511 line 1 > eval:1

which loads on the main page is casusing the problem - if you use firefox i will eventually let you stop the script

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

25 June, 2017 11:01
Been catching up this morning after two weeks on the wagon. No problems whatsoever on my preferred Firefox browser however after reading this thread thought I'd try Chrome and in less than 5 minutes it froze! Back to firefox and working great!!

Koppette
Koppette (IP Logged)

25 June, 2017 15:15
Also fine on Opera Mini (mobile browser). It's a bit slower because it compresses the data heavily but very good if you're using a mobile data plan!

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

25 June, 2017 18:33
Quote:
andyc209
the script on this page
[pixel.yabidos.com]…lj0w5ht3&cid=511 line 1 > eval:1

which loads on the main page is casusing the problem - if you use firefox i will eventually let you stop the script

Thanks for confirming that - I will obviously use firefox for now but mini- andy if the problem is identified are you able to ask the administrators if they can sort it so those of us who use Chrome for everything else don't need to always switch to Firefox for our daily fix?
Thanks anyhow again for info.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

25 June, 2017 19:06
Theirs nothing I can do guys, just keep emailing your individual issues to info@totaltranmere.co.uk

Thanks

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

26 June, 2017 11:24
Ok thanks. Understood.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

26 June, 2017 16:13
Using Opera Mini. It's fine and blocks ads

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

01 July, 2017 19:08
I'm still having problems.Anyone else?

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

01 July, 2017 19:44
Yes - screen freezing and full threads not opening properly.

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

09 July, 2017 11:30
For some reason I wa using Google chrome this morning and my session lasted about 15 mins before 'page unresponsive' appeared. Switched to Mozila firefox and running fine again

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

09 July, 2017 11:43
i have problems most days " due to a long running script " I don't know what that is !! Does anyone else know?

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

09 July, 2017 13:42
Still having problems but not ''long running script''

tranmerepete
tranmerepete (IP Logged)

11 July, 2017 10:36
I have long running scriped on my computer and my phone is freezing all the time and pooing up new when I have seen them already.

Every ball is a white ball............TRFC

warren r
Wozza (IP Logged)

11 July, 2017 10:48
I only use my phone don't have any other devices haven't had any problems for about 2weeks now but when I was getting problems it was either jumping back to the top of the page or coming up with a page saying I've been selected to win an iPhone

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

11 July, 2017 18:52
Problems on my computer when the forum freezes for no reason,or I can't post on it.

Whilst either one of my tablets opens up a thread page and when you scroll down to the bottom of that thread when you go back up the page it cuts in half. Bottom half still shows the thread top half complete blackout.

As for posting in this panel sometimes it just won't let me type anything in the box,

I am at this moment doing well typing this thread out mind you it hasn't gone yet.

For weeks on here(Tablet) or my computer it's been bad never was in the past wonder what has changed,

Oh well here goes nothing,going to press post don't hold you're breath.(Sm17)

tranmerepete
tranmerepete (IP Logged)

11 July, 2017 19:01
Poping not pooing ha ha

Every ball is a white ball............TRFC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net