football
Latest News:

roversoffspring
roversoffspring (IP Logged)

Paul Mullin
15 June, 2017 22:17
Supposedly between us and Stevenage for the morecambe striker according to a decent source. Don't know much about him to be honest, Palios did say we had a bid in for a player and in talks with another would like to see more business done before start of July.

tranmere_gary
tranmere_gary (IP Logged)

Re: Paul Mullin
15 June, 2017 23:10
Stevenage can have him.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

16 June, 2017 00:04
Morecambe had John Mullin's brother, Paul Mullin playing for them a few years ago and then he retired, so presumably they may have had withdrawal symptoms for about 3 years, then signed another Paul Mullin to help themselves get over them (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

16 June, 2017 01:01
mmm think I will be mullin' over this one

jim rockford
jim rockford (IP Logged)

19 June, 2017 23:04
It seem's he is signing for us this week if so good move.

jonesy792
jonesy792 (IP Logged)

20 June, 2017 08:39
How many did he score last season?

warren r
Wozza (IP Logged)

20 June, 2017 08:45
Up until January this year he's scored 21 times in just 109 app don't know true this is as it's on Wikipedia

jim rockford
jim rockford (IP Logged)

20 June, 2017 22:46
It now seems we have been gazumped by Lincoln pity as he would have been a good signing.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

21 June, 2017 22:51
I have seen nothing on this anywhere. How do you come by this information?

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

23 June, 2017 20:54
Signing for the imps im afraid

Brenk
Brenk (IP Logged)

27 June, 2017 14:08
Signed for Swindon today. Undisclosed fee.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

27 June, 2017 15:06
Quote:
Brenk
Signed for Swindon today. Undisclosed fee.
just a short walk from Lincoln then....

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

27 June, 2017 15:23
Apparently he turned us down, everything was agreed between the clubs.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

27 June, 2017 18:42
In contrast with Waring he would have brought considerable experience for a 22 year old.Pity if we have been sitting on this and found ourselves having to look at a less convincing option

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

27 June, 2017 21:34
Quote:
DevonExile
In contrast with Waring he would have brought considerable experience for a 22 year old.Pity if we have been sitting on this and found ourselves having to look at a less convincing option

Permit me to query the consistency of comment. What knowledge do you have that clearly indicates he (Waring) is a less convincing option? Mullin sensibly chose a league club,. so sitting on it doesn't seem logical. and based on your other comment, as a league player he probably would not fit into national league level as befits other fans' expectations, yes? so Waring is as good a fit as any? Micky on the OS states that he has potential and a willingness to improve.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net