football
Latest News:
 

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 June, 2017 20:10
Contracted players, contract expires:

Goalkeepers:
Scott Davies June 20
Luke Pilling June 19
Patrick Wharton June 19

Defenders:
Evan Gumbs June 18 TBC
Steve McNulty June 19
Liam Ridehalgh June 19
Ritchie Sutton June 19
Adam Buxton June 19
Mark Ellis June 20
Manny Monthe June 19
Jake Caprice June 20
Zoumana Bakayogo June 19
Declan Drysdale none contract

Midfielders:
Jay Harris June 19
Ollie Norburn June 19
Ben Tollitt June 19
Conner Jennings June 20
Ollie Banks June 20
Larnell Cole June 19
Jonny Smith Season long loan, option to recall in January.
Harvey Gilmore Loan until Jan 19

Forwards
James Norwood June 19
Paul Mullin June 20
George Waring June 19

Let me know if I've missed anyone off, I'll keep it updated as and when....



Edited 30 time(s). Last edit at 18/07/2018 22:50 by mini_andy.

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 June, 2017 21:38
Pilling?



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 June, 2017 21:55
Quote:
Matt34
Pilling?

Out of contract as far as I am aware but has been offered one

 
mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 June, 2017 22:18
Quote:
853OKG
Quote:
Matt34
Pilling?

Out of contract as far as I am aware but has been offered one

That ^^

And unfortunately doing very well for wales U20's

 
Bebington Bear
Bebington Bear (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 June, 2017 23:20
What about Steve Jennings? There was no mention of him in the press release from the club recently when listing players released/retained etc. My next door neighbour sponsored his kit this year and he doesn't know either.

Can anyone shed any light please?

Thanks.

 
MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 June, 2017 13:15
My concern, as with last season, is that our recruitment seems to be without too much forethought. Assemble a bunch of players and then figure out how to make team out of them. Dunn and Norburn hint at wide men and 442, but where do Rides, Norwood and Connor fit into that? I'd prefer to see an overall vision coming together with the signings. Maybe Micky has one, but I just can't see it at the moment.

 
roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 June, 2017 14:38
Before Tollitt and Dunn were injured the preferred formation was 4-4-2.
Then we went to 3-5-2.
Before 4-3-3 against Aldershot.
It seems to me that we have a versatile squad who could play any of the above.

 
MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 June, 2017 14:46
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
My concern, as with last season, is that our recruitment seems to be without too much forethought. Assemble a bunch of players and then figure out how to make team out of them. Dunn and Norburn hint at wide men and 442, but where do Rides, Norwood and Connor fit into that? I'd prefer to see an overall vision coming together with the signings. Maybe Micky has one, but I just can't see it at the moment.

Out of those, who did Micky bring in......

 
MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 June, 2017 17:30
Quote:
853OKG
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
My concern, as with last season, is that our recruitment seems to be without too much forethought. Assemble a bunch of players and then figure out how to make team out of them. Dunn and Norburn hint at wide men and 442, but where do Rides, Norwood and Connor fit into that? I'd prefer to see an overall vision coming together with the signings. Maybe Micky has one, but I just can't see it at the moment.

Out of those, who did Micky bring in......
just Mangan I think

 
MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 June, 2017 17:46
Quote:
2 the moon
Quote:
853OKG
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
My concern, as with last season, is that our recruitment seems to be without too much forethought. Assemble a bunch of players and then figure out how to make team out of them. Dunn and Norburn hint at wide men and 442, but where do Rides, Norwood and Connor fit into that? I'd prefer to see an overall vision coming together with the signings. Maybe Micky has one, but I just can't see it at the moment.

Out of those, who did Micky bring in......
just Mangan I think

And him ;0) the point is Micky couldn't change things overnight and when he tried to go wide, his two main wide men were crocked. The other thing is that other players mentioned have been tied to contracts leaving Micky with no option but to fit them in somehow, as paying them off is not practical.

 
Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
03 June, 2017 19:35
Very midfield heavy could do with offloading a few and recruiting a couple of forwards

 
MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
04 June, 2017 12:01
Quote:
Higgosboots
Very midfield heavy could do with offloading a few and recruiting a couple of forwards

They are all under contract until next June or the following June. How do you propose we get rid of any? Throw away a year's salary in compensation?

 
pez
pez (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
05 June, 2017 16:47
The only realistic way is to make these players available should anyone enquire, as long as the player agrees to waiver any claim for compensation?

Or we could just ship them out on loan and recover some or all of their wages from the other clubs?

The players involved should really be pushing themselves to get into the match day squad.

Dawson, Stephenson and Almond could become decent with the right attitude and effort.

We've only seen glimpses of these 3 and if fit, they should be chomping at the bit in the pre season to win a place in Micky's plans.

We need a right sided midfielder/winger with pace, to compliment Tollitt on the left. Maybe one of these 3:could be that player?

Mangan showed pace when he was brought on in the last couple of games, maybe he will be used in that role more in the next season?

 
bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
09 June, 2017 08:59
So with 22 signed and Drysdale,Pilling and Vaughn still on the fence and Steve Jenno?? This could mean 26 players but is there any more in the budget for any other players

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
10 June, 2017 00:01
There should be as Mekki, Turner, Omatola and Stockton have left and only Dunn and Norburn have signed so far.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
PeteTRFC
PeteTRFC (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
10 June, 2017 08:11
And ihiekwe and Maynard gone too
We may already have been paying some of Dunn's wages
I'm hopeful we may be able to offload some more yet too, if only on loan

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
10 June, 2017 23:41
I would think it likely there would have been some wage paying involved, unless Liverpool told Tranmere they could have one or two lads on loan for nothing, if they agreed to a cut price charge to use Prenton Park for U23 games.

Paying let's say £300 a week for a kid, if the deal was done month to month for 9 months would be roughly £11,000.

Knocking that off your bill for the U23 matches could be a shrewd move, or even just negotiating it in percentage terms like say 10% reduction, whether the payments happen per match, or in one lump sum to cover an entire season depending on how it's financed.

As for signing Dunn, one or two more Liverpool youth might be a way to boost match averages, as more Liverpool fans might come or come more often to see how their ex-players get on.

These two might be worth consideration, as they have both been released.

Toni Gomes

Scored a hat-trick against a Mansfield team apparently

Adam Phillips

Whether either would consider Tranmere is a different matter though, but if Tranmere had a midfielder with even the passing capability of Gerrard and a touch of pace, even if he offered nothing else and barely scored a goal, the number of assists alone could make him valuable.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
11 June, 2017 09:28
Turner's still here.

 
mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
11 June, 2017 10:58
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Turner's still here.

The official site said he was released?

 
DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
11 June, 2017 13:14
Almond was always an odd signing anyone who was not an automatic starter for a dreadful Southport side is unlikely to be of value for a team aiming at automatic promotion.Look at Dawson's career and he seems to have issues about commitment.Compound that with injuries and it is easy to see why Eastleigh quickly let him go.Both are candidates for loan or available for transfer.
Pilling may sign quickly once back from international duty but I do hope that we have have put a clear limit on decisions so that MM still has a full range of options from the available players pool

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
12 June, 2017 00:02
"A clear limit on decisions"? What do you mean? For example don't sign over 35's? Don't sign more than 1 released Liverpool or Everton kid, Don't loan out Pilling or Gumbs?

I'm not entirely sure to what extent or what context your comment relates. Maybe it's just me not seeing what's directly in front of me, but feel free to indulge me if you wish smiling smiley.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
12 June, 2017 05:22
If Turner is still here then Pilling may not be?

 
mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
12 June, 2017 06:47
He was definitely released, he might have re-signed I guess with pilling stalling on the offer:

"Adam Mekki, Iain Turner, Erico Sousa, Tolani Omotola, Sam Ilesanmi and Daren Askew have been released and are able to sign for new clubs."

What always struck me with Turner, was the shear lack of games he played. In a 15 year career, he played around 120 matches, for 15 clubs I think. Is he the ultimate journeyman?

 
Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
12 June, 2017 09:10
Quote:
mini_andy
He was definitely released, he might have re-signed I guess with pilling stalling on the offer:
"Adam Mekki, Iain Turner, Erico Sousa, Tolani Omotola, Sam Ilesanmi and Daren Askew have been released and are able to sign for new clubs."

What always struck me with Turner, was the shear lack of games he played. In a 15 year career, he played around 120 matches, for 15 clubs I think. Is he the ultimate journeyman?

I thought I'd read something else elsewhere.Obviously I hadn't. Thanks

 
DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
12 June, 2017 19:12
Quote:
Matt34
"A clear limit on decisions"? What do you mean? For example don't sign over 35's? Don't sign more than 1 released Liverpool or Everton kid, Don't loan out Pilling or Gumbs?
I'm not entirely sure to what extent or what context your comment relates. Maybe it's just me not seeing what's directly in front of me, but feel free to indulge me if you wish smiling smiley.
I mean set a deadline by which an offer must be accepted so that planning for next season is not blocked by agents trying to play clubs off.A take it or leave approach

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
12 June, 2017 20:53
Fair enough smiling smiley.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
Dave28
Dave28 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 July, 2017 19:42
Please get your facts right before you post anything again almond was out with a hamstring injury

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 July, 2017 22:23
I'm not sure who you're referring to, as I never made references to anyone having any injuries on this discussion.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 July, 2017 23:25
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mini_andy
He was definitely released, he might have re-signed I guess with pilling stalling on the offer:
"Adam Mekki, Iain Turner, Erico Sousa, Tolani Omotola, Sam Ilesanmi and Daren Askew have been released and are able to sign for new clubs."

What always struck me with Turner, was the shear lack of games he played. In a 15 year career, he played around 120 matches, for 15 clubs I think. Is he the ultimate journeyman?

I thought I'd read something else elsewhere.Obviously I hadn't. Thanks
Kevin Hitchkock, Chelsea reserve keeper in the 80's was on a contract for something like 10 years with less then 10 first team appearances. Turner always looked to motivate our keeper at half time I thought.

 
Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 July, 2017 23:50
Quote:
kennyspint
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mini_andy
He was definitely released, he might have re-signed I guess with pilling stalling on the offer:
"Adam Mekki, Iain Turner, Erico Sousa, Tolani Omotola, Sam Ilesanmi and Daren Askew have been released and are able to sign for new clubs."

What always struck me with Turner, was the shear lack of games he played. In a 15 year career, he played around 120 matches, for 15 clubs I think. Is he the ultimate journeyman?

I thought I'd read something else elsewhere.Obviously I hadn't. Thanks
Kevin Hitchkock, Chelsea reserve keeper in the 80's was on a contract for something like 10 years with less then 10 first team appearances. Turner always looked to motivate our keeper at half time I thought.

+1

 
AndyMase
AndyMase (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
12 July, 2017 20:40
Wasn't he goalkeeping coach as well as registered Player?

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
13 July, 2017 22:53
Yes, Turner was registered to play, same as Simon Miotto who used to be a pole vaulter that was at Tranmere a few years ago. He was a coach and registered player.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
AndyMase
AndyMase (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
16 July, 2017 09:23
So was he released from both positions or just is playing career finished and he is still with us as a coach?
If I remember wasn't his coaching stated as a reason for staying by Scotty?

 
warren r
Wozza (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
16 July, 2017 11:26
Nixon is the coach now

 
Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
16 July, 2017 13:08
Quote:
AndyMase
So was he released from both positions or just is playing career finished and he is still with us as a coach?
If I remember wasn't his coaching stated as a reason for staying by Scotty?

Turner signed (as a player) for Southport last week.

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
19 August, 2017 16:58
Stockton come back please!

 
DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
31 August, 2017 17:38
See that one time target Davis has today joined Coventry.Cannot help feeling that he would have been a far better signing than McEverley, but can only assume that he would not step down to this level

 
Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
02 September, 2017 23:59
This point has been made on other threads.

Surely some of the youngsters who played at Maidstone were worth contracts and certainly would have brought enthusiasm pace and commitment to the team, attributes sadly lacking in a number of players at the moment.

 
Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
03 September, 2017 00:08
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
This point has been made on other threads.
Surely some of the youngsters who played at Maidstone were worth contracts and certainly would have brought enthusiasm pace and commitment to the team, attributes sadly lacking in a number of players at the moment.

Gumbs should be given his chance now-I would have kept Lucy too

 
Davey Jones
Davey Jones (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 September, 2017 07:54
I have been following The Rovers for 40+ years, and I have to say this is the worst performing side I have ever seen at Prenton Park. MM keeps coming out with the same @#$%& every week, working hard, show some belief, keep on going, blah blah blah and then we play the same @#$%& every week. For years we complained that the football was good but the people in charge let us down, this has now completely reversed. We have a chairman that is trying to make us self sufficient but players who are quite honestly a joke.
I have got to the point now were I refuse to pay money to see this@#$%&when I can go to the park and watch it for free.
Palios should cut his losses and sell the ground for houses, and leave us with some good memories before they are gone in a wave of pure mediocrity and then these so called players can go and hide somewhere else, because they have been hiding all season.

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 September, 2017 08:12
Quote:
Davey Jones
I have been following The Rovers for 40+ years, and I have to say this is the worst performing side I have ever seen at Prenton Park. MM keeps coming out with the same @#$%& every week, working hard, show some belief, keep on going, blah blah blah and then we play the same @#$%& every week. For years we complained that the football was good but the people in charge let us down, this has now completely reversed. We have a chairman that is trying to make us self sufficient but players who are quite honestly a joke.
I have got to the point now were I refuse to pay money to see this@#$%&when I can go to the park and watch it for free.
Palios should cut his losses and sell the ground for
houses, and leave us with some good memories before they are gone in a wave of pure mediocrity and then these so called players can go and hide somewhere else, because they have been hiding all season.

I agree with you that we are playing poorly and not scoring. But closing the club down and building houses is a little bit of an over reaction to a poor a start to a season IMO.

 
Davey Jones
Davey Jones (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 September, 2017 08:54
It is a bit of an over reaction I agree, but its not just this season it has been 7 or 8 seasons, if not more. Filling the club with under achievers off and on the pitch. Supporters turning up week after week paying hard earned money to be told this is the @#$%& your money goes to and these players want whats best for us. Then the manager telling us they are working hard all week. ON WHAT? They play the same way every game, even with a personnel change yesterday.
I pay to see my team have a go, if we lose so be it, but when we don't even turn up game after game and are told we know the problems and we are working on it, then do the same @#$%& the next game.
They are getting nothing more out of me.

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 September, 2017 09:10
Quote:
Davey Jones
It is a bit of an over reaction I agree, but its not just this season it has been 7 or 8 seasons, if not more. Filling the club with under achievers off and on the pitch. Supporters turning up week after week paying hard earned money to be told this is the @#$%& your money goes to and these players want whats best for us. Then the manager telling us they are working hard all week. ON WHAT? They play the same way every game, even with a personnel change yesterday.
I pay to see my team have a go, if we lose so be it, but when we don't even turn up game after game and are told we know the
problems and we are working on it, then do the same @#$%& the next game.
They are getting nothing more out of me.

That's completely your choice of course. But I feel we are in a different place than 7 years ago, were we were in terminal decline with the club up for sale. We have new owners, new facilities, new training facility. We operate on a tight budget, we can can't just go out and buy league 1 players. And so injuries hurt the squad badly. It will definitely get worse if people stop supporting the club by turning up. Feel it's best to take the rough with the smooth, weve had good times, great times and awful times. I love my local club, and like something I love I'll always stick by them and support them. We have to much going for us to just give up. SWA.

 
MESSAGES->author
sparky100 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 September, 2017 12:52
I did not attend yesterday's farce as I have with a very heavy heart decided that I can not and will not pay to travel up from down South to see this bunch of misfiring misfits anymore. On average it costs me approx £100.00 per game which includes train fares, match day ticket and something to eat and drink! Instead I went to watch Hampton and Richmond Borough managed by Alan Dowson and Ian Dyer. The football played put our lot to shame and perhaps this is where we should be looking for a manageable change, the lower leagues. Fast attacking football, players who can actually cross the ball and take a throw in. All basic stuff initiated from the management. I have travelled back and forth for well over 40 years but my time is up even if we do manage to improve, which I can not currently see happening in the immediate future. Lastly, I can't get my head around those that say we have the best footballers in this league. Must be watching a different game to me each week as hey are all well down the pecking order. Good luck SWA.

 
MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
23 December, 2017 20:59
Just to have a positive last message, how things can change....

Anyway, does anyone know if the Banks loan is subject to the 3 month rule, such that we can only extend one more time this season?

 
ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 December, 2017 02:40
Interestingly neither Alabi or Waring made the starting line ups yesterday so the chances of them being shipped out for good must be reducing which is not good news for the playing budget for second half of the season. Does anyone know when their loans expire? Is it end of January?

 
MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
31 January, 2018 23:11
Quote:
ADD
Interestingly neither Alabi or Waring made the starting line ups yesterday so the chances of them being shipped out for good must be reducing which is not good news for the playing budget for second half of the season. Does anyone know when their loans expire? Is it end of January?

The thing is in this pub league we're in there's no transfer window in it,well at least between ourselves not sure if we can sign player's from those big club's in the Football League outside the window. It's just a pity we can't be part of the big professional league that's above our level.

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 February, 2018 00:32
Pub league? I hope that's a tongue in cheek comment otherwise it's grossly unfair.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 February, 2018 07:55
Yeah Belmont, be told; social club would be more apt! (Sm100)

 
MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
01 February, 2018 19:47
We would get Diddly Squad from an upper league club ;0)

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
18 May, 2018 08:37
Quite funny reading some old post in this thread after what we have just achieved 😂

 
Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
18 May, 2018 10:32
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quite funny reading some old post in this thread after what we have just achieved 😂
ha ha just had a look plenty of dissent and no faith.and quite a few who stopped posting

 
rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
22 May, 2018 12:25
Delete if inappropriate...

Wasn't Gumbs offered a years extension just before he crocked his leg?

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
23 May, 2018 00:50
Maybe one day Gumbs will train to be a dentist. might be a career he could get his teeth into.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
23 May, 2018 10:21
Alabi to train as a Solicitor? Hes always got an excuse!

 
Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
23 May, 2018 19:28
OP can scrub out Clarke as well now but I've heard fiftyearsarover has been signed up on a 2 year contract, pay as you play; so long as his new knee settles in!

 
ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 May, 2018 06:43
Quote:
Yiggsy
OP can scrub out Clarke as well now but I've heard fiftyearsarover has been signed up on a 2 year contract, pay as you play; so long as his new knee settles in!
Who will get most game time do you reckon? 50 Years or Wallace?

 
Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 May, 2018 10:44
Quote:
ADD
Quote:
Yiggsy
OP can scrub out Clarke as well now but I've heard fiftyearsarover has been signed up on a 2 year contract, pay as you play; so long as his new knee settles in!
Who will get most game time do you reckon? 50 Years or Wallace?
50 no probs!

 
prentonpete1
prentonpete1 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 May, 2018 19:33
Pilling supposed to be staying.
Wallace invited for training pre season.

 
prentonpete1
prentonpete1 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 May, 2018 19:33
Pilling supposed to be staying.
Wallace invited for training pre season.

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
24 May, 2018 21:58
Echo

 
Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
30 May, 2018 18:37
😀

 
Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
30 May, 2018 18:45
Even with my knew knee I would make more appearances than Wallace .my surgeon is a massive member of the SWA so will make sure I am up for at least 4appearances thank you all for your faith in my ability and determination .will be back in main stand next season ,can’t wait .i even beat a tortoise over 100 yards last week (just)

 
rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
03 June, 2018 19:50
Had someone who has access to the players get back to me and Gumbs is signed on for this season.

Not asked for permission to re-post so i'll leave the sensitive info out but quick pic to affirm the above.

[puu.sh]

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
05 June, 2018 00:42
However "a bit of work and got in touch with Evan", doesn't immediately smack of club employee.

The person posting to you might have been a relative or mate, but whoever it was then a decent player to keep.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
05 June, 2018 07:33
You're right, not an employee but more a mutual friend who works with the players from time to time.

 
MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
06 June, 2018 00:13
I was unaware Tranmere had work experience guys at the club.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

 
paulbyron
paulbyron (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
06 July, 2018 16:56
if this is old news then sorry but chester forum reporting adam dawson has joined telford

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
22 July, 2018 21:53
Wonder what the average wage rise was? 10% 20%? I’m assuming they must of all been on promotion bonuses too? If Wallace and Mangan were the highest earners (allegedly) and assuming Cook was on a decent whack. Then you could prob assume Monthe and Zoom have got fairly ok wage, then we must have some left for a striker?

 
mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
22 July, 2018 22:24
given we put in a pretty subsantial offer for ferrier i'd say that was the case, yes

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
22 July, 2018 22:34
Quote:
mrGr33n13
given we put in a pretty subsantial offer for ferrier i'd say that was the case, yes

Wasn’t that before we signed Mullin, Monthe, Zoom et al? I was trying to say we must only have “some” left

 
mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
22 July, 2018 22:45
Yah you could be right there, I still think that there's money for players. We seem more careful this year especially with forwards.

I do like the look of the squad though as is though.

 
MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
22 July, 2018 22:52
Quote:
mrGr33n13
Yah you could be right there, I still think that there's money for players. We seem more careful this year especially with forwards.
I do like the look of the squad though as is though.

I like the squad, except I just can’t see where the goals are coming from currently. We need at least more 2 strikers, one quality and one decent back up IMO.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?