kennyspint (IP Logged)

Have I got news for you
19 May, 2017 20:24
Taking the @#$%& out of of their players regularly visiting Greggs

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Have I got news for you
19 May, 2017 21:32
To think people criticise Mcnulty and Tranmere lose to a team who regularly eat baked rubbish.

Maybe the best way to win games is to feed your players steak bakes all the time.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 22:15
I think it should be Sayers rather than Greggs. but I don't think that the fixation on the perceived size of players is helpful. I am sure MM and the coaches and the players themselves have a good handle on this.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 22:20
Personally I think size is less important than fitness and performance.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 22:39
Quote:
kennyspint
Personally I think size is less important than fitness and performance.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 22:40
Been telling the wife that for years

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 21:39
Quote:
Cybertron
I think it should be Sayers rather than Greggs. but I don't think that the fixation on the perceived size of players is helpful. I am sure MM and the coaches and the players themselves have a good handle on this.

A good handle or a good love handle?

Fitness is more important than size. Some people can be overweight and also be fit, but in the majority of cases obesity is indicative of lack of fitness.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net