football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

MESSAGES->author
sparky100 (IP Logged)

Players leaving etc
19 May, 2017 14:58
Tranmere have released six players after their failure to win promotion back to the Football League.

Iain Turner, Adam Mekki, Erico Sousa, Sam Ilesanmi, Darren Askew and Tolani Omotola are all leaving the club.

Cole Stockton, Jake Kirby, Mitch Duggan, Luke Pilling and Evan Gumbs have been offered contracts, while Steve McNulty has a new 12-month deal.

Wasn't aware of this, excuse me if it's old hat!!!!Taken from the BBC sports site.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Players leaving etc
19 May, 2017 15:30
Quote:
sparky100
Tranmere have released six players after their failure to win promotion back to the Football League.
Iain Turner, Adam Mekki, Erico Sousa, Sam Ilesanmi, Darren Askew and Tolani Omotola are all leaving the club.

Cole Stockton, Jake Kirby, Mitch Duggan, Luke Pilling and Evan Gumbs have been offered contracts, while Steve McNulty has a new 12-month deal.

Wasn't aware of this, excuse me if it's old hat!!!!Taken from the BBC sports site.

It was on the Tranmere official site tranmererovers.co.uk

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 16:20
As well as a big thread on here:

[m.sportnetwork.net]

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 18:52
You have lost your spark sparky­čśä

MESSAGES->author
sparky100 (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 21:14
Ooops, never mind at least I've got the playoff final to look forward to this Sunday. Come on Rovers!!!!!

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 22:21
I hope for your sake they do better than last week .bit of advice .take your own food as HKR emptied all the pie shops last week

warren r
Wozza (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 13:22
Cook has said on twitter he hasn't handed a transfer request hope this true

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net