football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Late drama in last nights league 2 play offs
19 May, 2017 14:56
didn't watch either of the games last night as it was middle of the night here.. did anyone see the games last night? saw that Gnanduillet got one of blackpools goals.

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

Re: Late drama in last nights league 2 play offs
19 May, 2017 16:42
Didn't watch it but as you say, a goal in each of the games being scored in the 95th minute!! Sounds exciting. In League 2, Luton who finished 4th knocked out.To be honest, I didn't even realised the first legs had been played in Leagues 1 & 2. Concentrating too much on our own play-offs. Also in one of the Championship play-offs, Huddersfield beat Sheff. Wed on penalties. They will face Reading in the final.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 19:16
I'd like to have seen Wednesday promoted, there a traditional top tier side in my mind.

Koppette
Koppette (IP Logged)

19 May, 2017 20:54
Interesting to note that you have to skip past Carlisle, Blackpool and Luton (all previously having played in the top flight) as well as Exeter in League 2 and ignore Fleetwood and Scunthorpe in League 1 before you reach a club that had a higher home leg attendance in their respective play offs than we did.

Only Bradford and Millwall outside of the Championship could beat our 10,241 against Aldershot. That's something to be really proud of and to be a part of and something to take forward into next season.

MESSAGES->author

20 May, 2017 15:04
some Bradford fan is sitting in my wembley seat, lol.

MESSAGES->author

20 May, 2017 16:00
Bradford the better team in the first half here. they could take control of this in the second half and put millwall in lots of trouble

MESSAGES->author

20 May, 2017 17:06
millwall win with a late goal that may have been ever so slightly offside. they came back into a bit in the 2nd half and dug deep at times but still think the better team lost.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net