football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

who will Mr Palios be shaking hands with tomorrow?
21 April, 2017 14:23
the southport chairman has stood down with immediate effect along with the vice chairman, also seems as if 3 of the clubs directors are to go in june.. what for the future of the club now?

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Re: who will Mr Palios be shaking hands with tomorrow?
21 April, 2017 16:42
The statement issued by the Chairman has a real air of doom and gloom about it as though the last days of the club are upon us. I hope they are not about to do a New Brighton and sink into oblivion. Let's hope they survive to fight another day!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 16:51
Quote:
martyd12
The statement issued by the Chairman has a real air of doom and gloom about it as though the last days of the club are upon us. I hope they are not about to do a New Brighton and sink into oblivion. Let's hope they survive to fight another day!

agree, hope the club can sort itself out.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 17:09
It's a real shame .how many clubs are in real trouble some we know about some we don't .i think it's about time the football League passed some of the huge money from the premier League down to all the clubs down as far as the NL and then some money for the grass roots clubs .football clubs a 100 years old and older going to the wall to pay over indulged spoilt gits £ 2/4 hundred thousand a week .its a madness

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 17:09
It's a real shame .how many clubs are in real trouble some we know about some we don't .i think it's about time the football League passed some of the huge money from the premier League down to all the clubs down as far as the NL and then some money for the grass roots clubs .football clubs a 100 years old and older going to the wall to pay over indulged spoilt gits £ 2/4 hundred thousand a week .its a madness

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 18:01
It's a real shame pity they couldn't have waited till the seasons over,in the meantime let's put them to the sword tomorrow.(Sm150)

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 19:08
Some posters have recently argued that gate income is not a significant factor in the success of a team.I am pretty certain that with the attendances at Southport have been a major factor in their decline.I hate to see them in this situation as I do any of the old 3rd division North teams of which there are so many that have suffered a significant fall from grace

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 21:24
I also hope they survive and come back stronger. I don't know the ins and outs of the story but it's a pity seeing guys who have given years to the game being abused and forced out.I

Viking Tranmere
Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)

22 April, 2017 00:12
we might need them to beat Lincoln

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net