football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

O/T The June Election
18 April, 2017 10:48
Oh god it may turn out six weeks of sheer hell(Sm73) they will all come out of the woodwork the pro Europeans(those against Brexit) also those for Brexit.

I won't go in whether I'm for or against,but what will happened six weeks of damn TV programme's on telly with these polictical expert's(Sm154) with their cardigans on pulled out of some dark recess from Oxford or Cambridge cupboard.

Add to that constitutional law experts(Sm65) and finance people bankers etc etc.

We've had months and months of this before the referendum.

Tony Blair will reappear and god knows who else.

Time to ship off to a tropical island (Sm109)somewhere(after the play offs of course)till it's over.

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

Re: O/T The June Election
18 April, 2017 11:03
Referendums seem to be well accepted by people until they lose them? I'm not pointing fingers at remainers or scots who both called for referendums in the first place.

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 11:26
There does seem to be a modern trend of Non acceptance of democratic referendums / elections.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 12:25
Quote:
acc928
Referendums seem to be well accepted by people until they lose them? I'm not pointing fingers at remainers or scots who both called for referendums in the first place.

Why not? It's true.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 19:30
Lies, damned lies and statistics; they're all in it together. There are no saints in politics.
Was going to make a joke about May coming before June but, that's enough about the sordid relationship of our over-excitable prime minister and her frigid lover.
I can hear the groans now (not from May and June!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/04/2017 19:36 by Phil65.

ming05
ming05 (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 19:51
Jeez all the parties are useless

MESSAGES->author
Docker (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 20:09
... and, my dear Belmont, people clogging up football chatrooms - people who can't even spell properly, or use basic grammar! Surely they should not be allowed to vote.
(Sm159)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/04/2017 20:10 by Docker.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 20:57
It'll be fun during the close season
Jeremy Corbyn's Barmy Army

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/04/2017 21:42 by kennyspint.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 22:41
Imagine a load of leave voters at a football match and at the other end of the stadium are a load of remainers chanting, you only sing when there's Brexit, sing when there's Brexit.

Or a Brexit chant based on the West Ham tune, I'm forever blowing bubbles.

You're forever voting Brexit,
Voting Brexit all the time.
You just want out, you loony louts.
If you leave the EU you're out of your mind.

Some of you just voted and thought it wouldn't mean a thing.
But now were heading for a Brexit and most of us are suffering.

If Corbyn got in power he'd remove all conservative traces, so pork pies would be replaced by marrow pies and then he could be plagued by a terrible picture of him eating a marrow sandwich (Sm7).

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

19 April, 2017 15:03
My vote goes to the first Mideast to propose that the vanerama league should have the same number of promotion places as league two.

MESSAGES->author
HalfManHalfBiscan (IP Logged)

19 April, 2017 15:42
Any self-respecting SWA fan would be voting UKIP in support of the only leader who claimed to play for Tranmere!

I left my heart in Papworth General

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

19 April, 2017 18:29
Quote:
HalfManHalfBiscan
Any self-respecting SWA fan would be voting UKIP in support of the only leader who claimed to play for Tranmere!

And here we get to the root cause of UKIP's anti immigration policies. Nuttall was a youth team player* and we all know how reluctant Rovers are to give youth players a shot. So the French guy got his shot instead and Nuttall's been bitter ever since. No more EU, no more immigration, no more French guys taking taking his place...

* Allegedly. It probably means he played in youth game where someone's Dad's mate said a scout from Tranmere watched him.

Brenk
Brenk (IP Logged)

19 April, 2017 19:31
I think we can be unanimous in wanting to vote "Leave" for this league pdq...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net