football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

Reykjavik_rover
Reykjavik_rover (IP Logged)

Leyton Orient
17 April, 2017 17:25
Wondering if anyone can give me the answer.

If Leyton Orient stay up, not impossible, but still go bust and subsequently lose their place in the football league. Who would take their place? Conference 2nd place/Conferance play off runners up/League 2s 2nd to bottom team?

In advance, thanks

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

Re: Leyton Orient
17 April, 2017 18:10
Only the bottom team in League 2 would be relegated.

Doesn't make any difference to National League teams.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 18:11
... unless 3 League 2 teams went busto.

Zint
Zint (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 08:38
What has happened at Orient makes me realise how lucky we are to have Mark & Nicola at the helm. If we don't go up, and if they survive their financial problems, I will quite look forward to playing them next season.

I reckon Swindon & Coventry, for different reasons, could replicate Orient's fall this season.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 08:44
Swindon will be ruined if they go down, it's brilliant to watch!

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 11:08
Talking of teams getting relegated. Has anyone noticed that Altrincham (who we played last season) have now suffered back-to-back relegations. They'll be playing in the Northern Premier League next season.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 11:29
Leyton Orient will be relegated. Hartlepool or Newport joining them. Most likely Newport.

MESSAGES->author
Armaghwhite (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 14:47
Quote:
mini_andy
I don't normally bare grudges however Swindon have a special place in my hate locker.
The lights going off and Glen Hoddle being himself all added up to an extreme dislike.

The sight of Hoddle twitching during the Southamton game made it all the better.😅😅😅

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 16:12
The prospect of a York City back to back relegation is even more striking than that of Altrincham. Before Palios arrived it always felt as though we were set up to go into permanent freefall. We speculate what would have happened if Brabin had gone sooner and I am not sure of the answer. I am far more confident,however that if MP had got the club a year earlier then we would still be in the league

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 16:47
I see that former league club, Darlington are going to appeal the national leagues decision to deny them a play off place in the national league north coz their ground doesn't have enough seating. they currently sit in 4th position in the play off zone in the national league north.

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 18:38
Quote:
Armaghwhite
Quote:
mini_andy
I don't normally bare grudges however Swindon have a special place in my hate locker.
The lights going off and Glen Hoddle being himself all added up to an extreme dislike.

The sight of Hoddle twitching during the Southamton game made it all the better.😅😅😅

+1 don't forget their dodgy antics while Macari was manager which had us promoted then not as well.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 21:36
I remember the lights going down at Swindon we were winning was it 2-0 and we had to play another time how lucky were Swindon I hope no one thinks it was a fix 🙄

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

18 April, 2017 21:59
Quote:
Armaghwhite
Quote:
mini_andy

+1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net