football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

Today's Ref Alan Young
17 April, 2017 15:38
To day's Ref Alan Young has refereed 20 games this season,Maidstone v Solihull 6 yellow cards Solihull v North Feb 7 yellow cards 1 red. Daggers v Chester 8 yellow cards and 1 red Sutton v Boreham 8 yellow cards 1 red.

Plus many other games with 6 yellow cards in total in his 20 games this season 83 yellow and 9 red,he certainly knows where his cards are.

@#$%& 1-0 down.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Today's Ref Alan Young
17 April, 2017 16:12
Nice bit of hoofball so far, comes with starting Cook ...

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 16:19
well done rovers, turned it around. first half didn't sound too good at all. different story so far in 2nd half. Lincoln currently losing.. why is the guiseley (a) thread closed down?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/04/2017 16:21 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 16:23
get in Rovers!

MESSAGES->author

17 April, 2017 16:25
southport 1 up vs FGR

MESSAGES->author

17 April, 2017 16:34
Southport 2 up

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 16:49
What a fix the lincoln game is

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 16:54
Quote:
goosed

Please explain. Lincoln have been winning a lot of games. What is differvent today?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/04/2017 16:58 by 853OKG.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 20:51
Quote:
853OKG
Quote:
goosed

Please explain. Lincoln have been winning a lot of games. What is differvent today?

+1

jim rockford
jim rockford (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 22:53
While i thought the ref today was up to the usual National League standard (woeful) i will give him credit for booking the Guiseley keeper for time wasting early in the second half its usually added time before they take this step after some blatent time wasting by the opposition goalies.
PS It's only fair to mention Scott Davies has form in this direction as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/04/2017 23:01 by jim rockford.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

17 April, 2017 23:48
Quote:
jim rockford
While i thought the ref today was up to the usual National League standard (woeful) i will give him credit for booking the Guiseley keeper for time wasting early in the second half its usually added time before they take this step after some blatent time wasting by the opposition goalies.
PS It's only fair to mention Scott Davies has form in this direction as well.

We've had a lot worse-I hope his added time included all the seconds that were wasted every time the ball was kicked over the low stands and terraces and a new ball required.I'm not sure that it did.He also seemed not to punish their player for the worst foul of the game-a cynical nasty foul on Hughes just in front of those of us who were sat in stand.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net