football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

Anonymoose
Anonymoose (IP Logged)

Season tickets
14 April, 2017 13:20
Can I get one now, or is it only renewals? Was looking at the jk stand, but the sun in your eyes concerns me, anyone with experience know otherwise?

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

Re: Season tickets
14 April, 2017 18:59
JK usually OK most of the Season, sun becomes a problem once clocks go forward, as they have.

The higher up the stand you go the less of a problem it becomes.

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

20 April, 2017 10:04
Renewed mine, over 400 already - and that was last week.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

20 April, 2017 12:33
Renewed mine for the JK this morning haven't got an update for a revised figure however, 400 last week is a brilliant start.

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

20 April, 2017 13:39
JK is like a library. Moved to the Kop at the start of the season and haven't looked back.

MESSAGES->author
Old Rover (IP Logged)

20 April, 2017 14:14
Renewed mine last week

Zint
Zint (IP Logged)

20 April, 2017 14:47
Going to buy a long distance ST for next season.

ShaunCH45
ShaunCH45 (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 11:00
I'm in JK, would never refer to it as a Library. on day games I wear a cap. I would say sun is an issue about 10 out of 23 games, but the cap sorts that out.

Johnos Hackers
Johnos Hackers (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 11:11
Quote:
ShaunCH45
I'm in JK, would never refer to it as a Library. on day games I wear a cap. I would say sun is an issue about 10 out of 23 games, but the cap sorts that out.

Agree not a library atmosphere is great ..sun not an issue for me either I've been in JK since it was rebuilt ..bonus is you get a nice tan ..😎😎

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/04/2017 11:21 by Johnos Hackers.

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

21 April, 2017 11:45
Apparently sales going well, over 400 sold and that was last week.....

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 16:26
Well gone and done it for another year committed myself for next season, got my season ticket before it's in the blood. Sixty years of ups and downs but don't you just love it. Lot of my friends in the sixties jumped ship to follow the blue noses others in the seventies jumped to follow the red noses when their glory years started.

But me no stayed loyal like a lot on here to the SWA only request from the team is get us out of this DAMN league this season please.thumbs down.

The only concession for next season is got myself a car park(Sm138) permit for the first time and hopefully in League Two(Sm60)

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 17:22
Madness at Prenton Park..............parted company with some hard-earned cash to "enjoy" another emotional roller coaster next season. Please let it be League two! Blackpool in August sounds good! (Add my father-in-law and son to the committed ones!).

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 18:38
I nipped into the shop during a flying visit, and in the 15 minutes I was there (child one had a melt down that pink goalie kit wasn't in his size!), 5 people renewed their tickets! Things looking good for next season.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 18:49
I was in at the same time! Great to see the shop so busy!

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 19:00
I was surprised, I remember the days when it wouldn't have been open on a Monday morning!

MESSAGES->author
Rizla (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 19:03
I renewed mine and my sons yesterday too. Was told sales were about a 1000.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 20:08
Advice please.

Lived away for a long while but returned recently and got a mini-season ticket in the Town End Main Stand which has been marvellous.

Don't think the missus could handle the Kop so am interested in the Town Paddock or Bebington Paddock as they are a bit cheaper than the Main Stand although we were not far to the left of the away dugout so the view was great.

As for Town End have never got within 5 yards of the bar in the Bunny Bell so don't see any advantage there.

What is the Bebington Paddock like?

Is the extra few shekels for the Main Stand worth it in terms of view etc.?

Thanks in advance. Need to make a decision before Friday but can't get to the ground because of work.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 20:37
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.
Lived away for a long while but returned recently and got a mini-season ticket in the Town End Main Stand which has been marvellous.

Don't think the missus could handle the Kop so am interested in the Town Paddock or Bebington Paddock as they are a bit cheaper than the Main Stand although we were not far to the left of the away dugout so the view was great.

As for Town End have never got within 5 yards of the bar in the Bunny Bell so don't see any advantage there.

Thanks in advance. Need to make a decision before Friday but can't get to the ground because of work.

I go Main stand Beb end, has a handy little bar in that is never too much of a queue to get a pint. And view is pretty good. Think it's worth the extra few quid personally.

Oh and has a couple of TV's with sky sports on, and a burger bar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/04/2017 21:13 by TranmereFan.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 21:07
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.

The worst thing about the Bunny Bell bar is STILL the lack of access to the half time and full time scores when there is a BT game at 1215/30 or 1730 .Nobody behind the bar or elsewhere seems able or willing to change the channel to Skysports so that the relevant data is available.This problem is ongoing from last season.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 21:43
Thanks for replies TF and HM. Any views on Bebington End Paddock?

There's over 100 sovs' difference between that and the Main Stand between us and I work for a charity which gives me a warm glow but not much in the way of spondoolicks.

Probably wouldn't use the bar as I have to drive 45 minutes each way.

Thanks again.

Just rechecked and might be able to get to ground on Saturday to do the deed in time.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

24 April, 2017 21:50
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.

The worst thing about the Bunny Bell bar is STILL the lack of access to the half time and full time scores when there is a BT game at 1215/30 or 1730 .Nobody behind the bar or elsewhere seems able or willing to change the channel to Skysports so that the relevant data is available.This problem is ongoing from last season.

Think the problem is from upstairs they I think control the TV's from there. Might be off the mark here but I remember one of the staff saying that in the past.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

25 April, 2017 10:04
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.

Think the problem is from upstairs they I think control the TV's from there. Might be off the mark here but I remember one of the staff saying that in the past.

You might be right but either way it should be sorted out in time for next season.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

25 April, 2017 10:15
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.

You might be right but either way it should be sorted out in time for next season.

When the Bunny Bell first opened in the late 80's early 90's especially at night matches they would put on the whole match that night on the telly after the game,mind you that was when PP was a fortress when we scored goal's for fun and it was good to rewatch the game. Simply the Best day's.

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

27 April, 2017 12:51
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.

When the Bunny Bell first opened in the late 80's early 90's especially at night matches they would put on the whole match that night on the telly after the game,mind you that was when PP was a fortress when we scored goal's for fun and it was good to rewatch the game. Simply the Best day's.

cant you just search for scores or results on your phone?

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

27 April, 2017 13:20
Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.

No.All I can do at the moment is send and receive texts and make and receive calls .Crap phone which needs replacing. But I shouldn't have to use my phone .The season ticket price includes the extra for admission to the Bunny Bell bar.The TV's in there should provide the service the fans in there want not be left on some channel that nobody is watching because the TV match has either finished or not started and the staff in there or upstairs are unable to or can't be bothered flicking a switch

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

27 April, 2017 17:23
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Yiggsy
Advice please.

No.All I can do at the moment is send and receive texts and make and receive calls .Crap phone which needs replacing. But I shouldn't have to use my phone .The season ticket price includes the extra for admission to the Bunny Bell bar.The TV's in there should provide the service the fans in there want not be left on some channel that nobody is watching because the TV match has either finished or not started and the staff in there or upstairs are unable to or can't be bothered flicking a switch

I pay extra on my season ticket in the Town Paddock for the "privilege" of using the Bunny Bell; unfortunately no choice in the matter and why should I move as I enjoy my view from my seat and it's our traditional family area. It's like an enforced donation to the club; just feel I invest enough already with two season tickets and regular expenditure in the club shop that a child brings. Don't understand why I have to pay dues for the bar when I'm paying to watch football. When I do drink I would much rather frequent the marquee or the two pubs adjacent to the ground; much better selection of ales. Just waiting to be accused of moaning now. Perhaps they should put this levy on those using the burger vans (cholesterol tax) or a 20p charge for the loos (just stretching it there-not literally!).

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

27 April, 2017 18:05
Don't think it's a moan Phil there should be a separate card to use the bar and yes you have a decent pint in the marquee.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

27 April, 2017 21:07
Quote:
Loyden1
Don't think it's a moan Phil there should be a separate card to use the bar and yes you have a decent pint in the marquee.

(Sm128)

MESSAGES->author
sparky100 (IP Logged)

28 April, 2017 17:04
To stop Virgin train shares from plummeting I have renewed my long distance season ticket to take advantage of the early bird offer. I hope though that I do not have to suffer a train packed with 'Hammers' supporters again! Once seen never forgotten!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net