football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

The Official TRFC site
13 April, 2017 18:39
Is anybody else having trouble getting it? It says:-

''The domain tranmererovers.co.uk is no longer parked by GoDaddy''.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2017 18:44 by Hoots Mon.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Re: The Official TRFC site
13 April, 2017 18:51
Yep gone for me too

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 18:54
It's being updated apparently

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 19:06
Quote:
mini_andy

Ok.We shall check again later.Thanks

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 20:52
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mini_andy

Ok.We shall check again later.Thanks
Working ok for me now.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 21:17
Mobile site is still down for me

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 21:34
Mine's now working too.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 22:29
Hopefully got my Maidstone tickets. Ill find out tomorrow

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 23:13
Quote:
kennyspint
Hopefully got my Maidstone tickets. Ill find out tomorrow

I booked mine earlier.It should be coming by post.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 23:20
First it was the Cowshed's and now the Official Tranmere site has disappeared is there conspiracy theories​ behind all this if you don't see this thread tomorrow we've all disappeared. Could it be Trump trying to stop our return to League Two.When I go tomorrow to PP and nobody else is there ,in fact will a PP still be there.😀

No doubt the official site will return but still miss our fellow forum the 🐄 Cowshed,any let's hope Aldershot disappear tomorrow in a full broadside of goal's from our forwards and Basil Fawlty's team win tomorrow.thumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2017 23:21 by BELMONT.

efc0trfc3
efc0trfc3 (IP Logged)

14 April, 2017 10:51
Quote:
BELMONT
First it was the Cowshed's and now the Official Tranmere site has disappeared is there conspiracy theories​ behind all this if you don't see this thread tomorrow we've all disappeared. Could it be Trump trying to stop our return to League Two.When I go tomorrow to PP and nobody else is there ,in fact will a PP still be there.😀
No doubt the official site will return but still miss our fellow forum the 🐄 Cowshed,any let's hope Aldershot disappear tomorrow in a full broadside of goal's from our forwards and Basil Fawlty's team win tomorrow.thumbs down
whats happening with the cowsheds forum, is it coming back?

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

14 April, 2017 13:15
They've made a temporary one as I understand it. Not that I go there, I'm loyal, unlike some of you cheats!

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

14 April, 2017 13:32
Any one still having trouble with Tranmere's Official site still can't get it comes up with some window saying redirected or something ,error. I've not changed any thing my end.

Reremnart
Reremnart (IP Logged)

14 April, 2017 19:05
Quote:
BELMONT
Any one still having trouble with Tranmere's Official site still can't get it comes up with some window saying redirected or something ,error. I've not changed any thing my end.

I was getting that last night but this morning it was working fine. I just tried it a few minutes ago and now I am getting the redirection notice again.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

14 April, 2017 20:17
Quote:
Reremnart
Quote:
BELMONT

I was getting that last night but this morning it was working fine. I just tried it a few minutes ago and now I am getting the redirection notice again.

Just tried it again still get same message,also tried tablet this now has the same message on it.

Before I tried my tablet did every thing on my computer setting etc ,defrag etc got it up for a few moments then off it went with this redirection notice again. Glad you got the same message(nothing personal in this) but I thought I was on my own with this message.

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

14 April, 2017 20:25
Quote:
BELMONT
Quote:
Reremnart
Quote:
BELMONT

Just tried it again still get same message,also tried tablet this now has the same message on it.

Before I tried my tablet did every thing on my computer setting etc ,defrag etc got it up for a few moments then off it went with this redirection notice again. Glad you got the same message(nothing personal in this) but I thought I was on my own with this message.

Delete it from history log for the last few days. It may be trying to load a cached version rather than going on line.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net