football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

O/T Chuck Berry has died
19 March, 2017 12:05
It's Only Rock and Roll and The Blues but a bit of it died today. Chuck Berry died earlier a big influence on group I follow along with lot's of others who followed similar path's. RIP Chuck.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: O/T Chuck Berry has died
19 March, 2017 12:14
sad news indeed. godfather of rock n roll. johnny be goode and roll over Beethoven. that famous and legendary duck walk of his was brilliant. a true guitar player that influenced so many blues n rock greats.. long live rock n roll!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 19/03/2017 15:32 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 13:22
Had the privilege of seeing him at the Royal Court in Liverpool in the 80's; he was past his best and I was very much in my youth, but an absolute pleasure to see him at work. R.I.P.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 13:32
Has he left his ding a ling to science !

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 14:08
Yeah , he is one for whom the term legend can be used . His influence on modern music can not be overstated . Saw him at the Liverpool Empire about 25 years ago and he could still cut it . At the gig Charlie Pride was sitting in the front row with his wife and Chuck got him onstage to do a couple of numbers with him . Thanks for the musical legacy Chuck . RIP.

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 21:48
Also saw him twice in Liverpool. A legend!

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

21 March, 2017 11:29
Was chuck flare his cousin ?

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

21 March, 2017 14:33
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Was chuck flare his cousin ?

Up in smoke that one...

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

21 March, 2017 20:52
I love you guys

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net