football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Rovers fan in HK
19 March, 2017 11:26
Was in my local supermarket this afternoon, buying my weekly groceries and wearing my TRFC shirt, as I often do and as I was queuing up to pay at the till this lad approaches me with the words, ' sh*t result last night mate.' he had seen my shirt. he is a full on rovers fan from Birkenhead and a season ticket holder in the JK stand. we got talking all about the rovers. he arrived in HK last night and is here, with his lass, for 5 days, he has also been in Thailand. think he said he is back in the uk on Friday. might try and meet up with him for a beer on Tuesday. been an overcast and rainy day today so hope the weather clears up for him.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 19/03/2017 11:31 by hong kong rover.

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

Re: Rovers fan in HK
19 March, 2017 11:51
I am in HK from Sunday 2nd April for a week if you want a beer

MESSAGES->author

19 March, 2017 12:00
Quote:
Yardleys Cat

hi yardleys, I remember u telling me before that u will be over here for the HK rugby 7s weekend. I will not be attending the 7s but can defo meet up with u for a beer whilst u are here. we have wrexham away in the televised game on april 1st which I will be able to see here. will u be at the wrexham game or will u be up in the sky on your way to hk at that time?

Yardleys Cat
Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 12:21
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Yardleys Cat

hi yardleys, I remember u telling me before that u will be over here for the HK rugby 7s weekend. I will not be attending the 7s but can defo meet up with u for a beer whilst u are here. we have wrexham away in the televised game on april 1st which I will be able to see here. will u be at the wrexham game or will u be up in the sky on your way to hk at that time?

Will be in Shanghai for the Wrexham game, hoping to find a bar where it's on tv

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 23:24
I live in Huyton and sometimes wear a Tranmere shirt in the pub and not one single person has ever commented on it, obviously we're bigger in HK that sunny Huyton

MESSAGES->author

20 March, 2017 05:12
Quote:
Eric01 Tranmere
I live in Huyton and sometimes wear a Tranmere shirt in the pub and not one single person has ever commented on it, obviously we're bigger in HK that sunny Huyton

Lol nice one

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

20 March, 2017 10:57
If things don't improve there will be more supporters in HK than prenton park .i just hope HKR does not lead those innocents astray 😎

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

20 March, 2017 12:40
Eric
Why don't you start up an ex pats club in huyton

MESSAGES->author

20 March, 2017 14:44
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
If things don't improve there will be more supporters in HK than prenton park .i just hope HKR does not lead those innocents astray 😎

lol

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

20 March, 2017 21:12
Quote:
bheadlad
Eric
Why don't you start up an ex pats club in huyton

Maybe I should, it is almost like a different country?

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

21 March, 2017 20:13
Have one for me lads

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net