football
Latest News:
register rules help contact Image Map

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

What's our best formation ?
18 March, 2017 21:10
I would like to see 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 with wingbacks pushing on, I think Ridehalgh's delivery into box from left is a real threat without decent wingers present.
I would give Sutton a start on the right.
Harris & C.Jennings in central midfield.
I wonder if Mangan offer more playing behind CooK as front man.
Trying to think who our most creative players are going forward, Cole has shown he can score, I think he's potentially our 2nd natural goal scorer, with cook our top man, it's all about service and moving forward with end product.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/03/2017 21:13 by trfc-boi.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

Re: What's our best formation ?
18 March, 2017 21:17
Our best formation when they line up in the dressing room,just don't let them on the pitch especially when it's a must win game.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

18 March, 2017 21:30
I'm pretty sure that's a question that we shouldn't be asking with 10 games left.

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

18 March, 2017 21:47
True on both accounts :/

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

18 March, 2017 22:04
911 Emergency!

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 09:33
What did we say about keeping the clowns in the big top .total lack of security

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

19 March, 2017 10:40
Personally, with the players currently available I would consider a variant of 433 (42121 really) and sacrifice genuine width. Cook up top centrally on his own, Norwood and Connor behind as attacking midfielders, tucked in but with licence to provide width if the space is there. Harris and Hughes as a 2 in front of the defence, neither of these are particularly creative players so I would add the best passer available in front of these two - probably Jenno at the moment. Back 4 as is - it's not perfect but it's not the problem either. Put Mekki on the bench and let him come on to provide a different challenge when the defence is tired. Stockton could also come on and provide an easy switch to 442 if necessary. I think this allows each player the freedom to do what they do best.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net